PDA

View Full Version : Enigma C15 cable Pinouts pls

daxt0r
1st March, 2017, 05:38 PM
Does anyone have the pinouts of this cable, i.e Cable C15: Cable for Nec Micro Hyundai & Kia & Toyota Corolla?

I want to use it to do mileage on Corollas with VDO dashboard for CarProg or DigiPrg, has anyone done this before?
Enigma and Stool supports connecting via dash using this NEC interface, i was wondering if i could make cable to do same with DigiProg 4.94 or CarProg 8.21

If you look at the screenshots below once i can identify the pinouts used by Enigma i don't think it will be too hard especially with CarProg which already has a very similar adapter, the A15 which uses similar colors but 1 less wire. I was thinking to use the A15 adapter with D1 NEC Adapter and run cable direct from it to replace missing lead, but again need the pinouts of the D1, i already have for the A15.

Not even sure how to start with the DigiProg conversion because i didn't get a ST59 NEC adapter with my chinese clone.

Am i even on the right path here? Anyone tried anything remotely similar or should i just forget it?
Even if i make the cable would it allow direct R/W of mileage possible and if so what option in Digiprog/CarProg would i use?

Corolla 2004 using Enigma

Corolla 2009 Dash using Stool

daxt0r
2nd March, 2017, 10:01 AM
anyone has a clue??

daxt0r
3rd March, 2017, 11:19 AM
any help or direction would be greatly appreciated....