PDA

View Full Version : the box

kayamac
30th July, 2008, 09:10 AM
hope i am in the wright bit am i right in saying the box is a starview my mate gave me one all it says on it is the box whoty software to fix it please thank u

aineki
30th July, 2008, 10:27 AM
r these better than ex5000

mo.p
30th July, 2008, 01:28 PM
hope i am in the wright bit am i right in saying the box is a starview my mate gave me one all it says on it is the box whoty software to fix it please thank u
hi try here
Digital Kaos - Downloads - Starview (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=23)

jaytag
30th July, 2008, 03:31 PM
the box is by starveiw or starveiw 2. you will need to download 451 firmware to get keyroll. the box works fine but no auto sort for channels these have to be put in yourself its very easy to do but will have to be put in every time you rescan the box as it will lose channels quite alot .if you buy a kryptview it will do a power search mode in standby and you will never lose your channels.

<--jaytag added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...-->

the ex5000 must be a better box as it is just new out al singing and dancing.you can record if you opt to buy the harddrive aswell witch you slots inside the box(ex5000)no tools required.it also has autosort for channels that save you sorting them out manually.