PDA

View Full Version : passat b6 DTC delete

dtip
4th March, 2017, 12:13 PM
Can i have DTC P2015 intake mainfold position sensor (bank1) deleted WITH CHECKSUM PLEASE?
It is passat b6 2.0 170 bhp 2009 year.

ecu 0 281 015 029

kess boot mode ID:
HW:
SW: 1037506138
VIN nr.:
SW ver.:
Spare:
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.: 03L906022KP 6213
Installation: P151 - Bosch EDC17CP14 internal flash VAG

baltazar3
4th March, 2017, 01:48 PM
Can i have DTC P2015 intake mainfold position sensor (bank1) deleted WITH CHECKSUM PLEASE?
It is passat b6 2.0 170 bhp 2009 year.

ecu 0 281 015 029

kess boot mode ID:
HW:
SW: 1037506138
VIN nr.:
SW ver.:
Spare:
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.: 03L906022KP 6213
Installation: P151 - Bosch EDC17CP14 internal flash VAG

Here is ...try...allow tool to calculate CHK

dtip
4th March, 2017, 01:51 PM
I have kess china reworked , will it calculate chksum ok?

baltazar3
4th March, 2017, 02:06 PM
I have kess china reworked , will it calculate chksum ok?
It should calculate chk ok

tango
4th March, 2017, 10:46 PM
why not fix the car rather than just deleting the dtc?
all this is doing is making things harder to fix with no dtc

dtip
5th March, 2017, 05:22 AM
why not fix the car rather than just deleting the dtc?
all this is doing is making things harder to fix with no dtc

I don't know really, you should ask that car owner....

tango
5th March, 2017, 10:46 PM
I don't know really, you should ask that car owner....

why when its you thats asked for it removing not the car owner?
if car owner said to me remove this dtc from cars ecu, i would say no get the fault fixed and not try to hide it
if he sells the car now the new owner will never know theres a problem that could result in a blown engine
do you think this is fair????

dtip
6th March, 2017, 01:15 AM
Fair? Do you think mileage correction is fair and do you really think everyone here does it becouse of cluster swaping? Do you think it is fair to use and encourage others to use cloned software and hardware and even helping them by activating it like for example you do?

morgano
6th March, 2017, 09:20 AM
Fair? Do you think mileage correction is fair and do you really think everyone here does it becouse of cluster swaping? Do you think it is fair to use and encourage others to use cloned software and hardware and even helping them by activating it like for example you do?

Mate please, do not include everybody in same bag.

I don't do (for example) mileage correction at all and i also don't hide faults like tango said.

You really should encourage car owner to do proper repair.

That kind of things is why workshops have everyday its reputation lower and lower.

Regards,

dtip
6th March, 2017, 10:37 AM
Mate please, do not include everybody in same bag.

I don't do (for example) mileage correction at all and i also don't hide faults like tango said.

You really should encourage car owner to do proper repair.

That kind of things is why workshops have everyday its reputation lower and lower.

Regards,

Why don't you also encourage customers to change new swirl flaps for example, instead of deleting them out of map?

morgano
6th March, 2017, 10:55 AM
I do believe me.

tango
6th March, 2017, 01:21 PM

i dont do any milage correction i have been asked if i can etc and always reply with i can but i wont so dont try saying otherwise and for software activations etc its not the same is it?
hiding a fault on a car is not the same as using cracked software or changing millage etc
hiding a fault on a car that could do damage to the engine and any new buyer of the car wont know hes bought a time bomb
and turning dpf/egr/swirl flaps off in sw and removing them from the engine isnt damaging the car engine is it?
so dont compare them
removing a dtc to fool people into thinking the engine is in good working order when its not is not good
enough said