PDA

View Full Version : Alldata service center 10.10

tazman6789
29th September, 2009, 09:33 PM
i installed the alldata 10.10 repair center on my pc, all the data dvds all loaded on hard drive, i had alldata service center befor i did the update and it worked great. now that i installed the 10.10 my service center no longer works it comes up with an error saying "service center is not recognizing your subscription..." any idea how to get my service center working right?

rp1210a
30th September, 2009, 01:22 AM
Taz,

i think your out of luck. The old alldata used a hasp emulator to fool it into thinking the hardlock was there. Service center also looks for the hardlock. New versions of alldata are cracked and no longer use the emulator. There are cracked versions of service center but they dont seem to work. Unless someone else has a solution, your best bet is to run servicecenter on another pc with older alldata or install mitchell manager a much better shop management program.

sinautoscan
30th September, 2009, 02:50 AM
i have alldata and i wanted to know how make the program read off the hardrive?

blues
2nd October, 2009, 03:47 AM
Copy all dvds to hard drive, name each eg, dom1-dom6 and imp1 -imp14, start alldata, click on top left drop down box, data-devices-conect, highlight hard drive where folders can be found type in address eg \dom1\ this needs to be full path and click enable data caching, must be done for all folders. Hope this helps.

osivette
4th October, 2009, 02:05 PM
I can make Service Center work for you but I need a copy, sent me an email at ---------

dont post your e-mail address please. sixpack

osivette
4th October, 2009, 02:07 PM
i have alldata and i wanted to know how make the program read off the hardrive?

After you install the program go to C:\Alldataw inside this folder there is a nice little utillity call Diskcopy it is very self explanatory after that.

jspringer
8th October, 2009, 06:35 PM
I can make Service Center work for you but I need a copy, sent me an email at ---------

dont post your e-mail address please. sixpack

I need help with this as well. Need to get Service manager to work with a new version of Alldata Repair. Please HELP!! Your email address was deleted so cant email you directly.

sam8917
25th October, 2009, 02:36 AM
Hi,
I found a better solution. Right click on the AllData icon on the desktop, click on find target, when the window opens up look for a 3 color cube that says copy disc and follow it from there.
Good luck, Sam...

croson
5th December, 2009, 05:42 PM
installing the diskc worked great thanks guys

arcenio
22nd March, 2010, 05:46 PM
What program should i use to run Suniso ? Because AllData has that program and i cant run it. Can somebody help me that would be great.
Thanks

bvnvb
14th May, 2010, 05:19 PM
i download all data 10, i have tried coping the discs with DiscCOpy that comes with all data, and mounted the iso's with daemon tools. bt everytime i try to copy a disk i get an error that the disc is not there, i tried changing the name of the disc but to no avail. can some one help me please??

mattyballs
25th August, 2010, 05:07 AM
hello all!!