PDA

View Full Version : passat edc17c46

xpto
6th March, 2017, 02:19 AM
hello.ihave a big problem with this edc17c46 that came to make egroff.so the history is...car came and i read ecu with k-tag 7.036,till now no problems,make egroff file and write back in ecu,writes till +/-20% them give error!ok so i try to write it again and it take about 30min to start writing but writes ok.put it on car and nowthe problem begins...car dont start,fans on after a while and ecu light off but them turns on.put vcds and no communication!!!take ecu again and read flash and see that some areas are 00 00 00 00 think that are checksum areas.ok,so ask a friend to correct the checksum and write back.first time starter runs and engine almost on but low batt dont let it turn,put another baterie and same thing fans on,no start,etc,etc.read it again and now checksum i think is there.so my question is:do i need to correct the checksum in flash and also in eprom?can this ecu be cloned or make immooff?if someone could check files and correct it would apreciate.thanks

cawadany
6th March, 2017, 08:15 AM
First try to write your original backup.

xpto
6th March, 2017, 08:59 AM
i forgot to tell that i alredy did that...

mihaiservice
6th March, 2017, 10:06 AM
Hi
ecu are damage,you have to replace it !

jakkeviet
6th March, 2017, 12:52 PM
i can do immo off but desk show messages "immo actived" still car work without problem.
better repair old ecu

xpto
6th March, 2017, 04:11 PM
ok.so i already have another ecu but mine is hw 25 and new one is hw 28 same numbers and same soft.are they compatible?how can i repair old one or make the new one work in car?what is the best option?

luca22
6th March, 2017, 05:46 PM
ok.so i already have another ecu but mine is hw 25 and new one is hw 28 same numbers and same soft.are they compatible?how can i repair old one or make the new one work in car?what is the best option?

If You want, I can help You and do IMMO off, read flash and post here.

Be careful when opening the ECU and do full backup new ECU

Regards
Luca

kospoz
6th March, 2017, 09:58 PM
Upload high resolution pictures from your old ecu

jakkeviet
7th March, 2017, 10:19 AM
attached is immo off your egr off files.
write file your new ecu and keep old eeprom

xpto
7th March, 2017, 12:53 PM
Ok.gonna try

xpto
10th March, 2017, 02:10 AM
Hello.sorry for late reply but just now have time to this car.try to read new ecu with galleto but can only read some part of flash dont think is complet about 90% just read ff.try whit ktag and nothing....seems that must send it to vw....

smirnoff_rules
24th April, 2017, 10:10 PM
what happened to this car in the end ? was you writing with wrong proticol ?