PDA

View Full Version : 1.8T BFB stage 1 file any good?

2.4jtd
6th March, 2017, 08:57 AM
hello, ive got an audi A4 B6 1.8T quattro with the BFB engine with decat and ecu code 8E0909018A

ive had a so called stage 1 remap flashed onto it, but i dont know if its any good, yes its fast but i dont know if its going to kill my engine. sometimes if accelerating hard i get juddering and dont know if its clutch slip or pinking, even tho i run tesco 99 fuel as it kind of backs off alittle when it does it, also at 4k rpm it seems to hesitate then pick back up again

i dont know if its the map or the fact my car isnt running right

if anyone can tell me if its a good map or better still send me a proven working stage 1 map for my engine that would be great

here are original and stage 1 files

Stripester72
29th March, 2017, 01:28 PM
hello, ive got an audi A4 B6 1.8T quattro with the BFB engine with decat and ecu code 8E0909018A

i've had a so called stage 1 remap flashed onto it, but i don't know if its any good, yes its fast but i don't know if its going to kill my engine. sometimes if accelerating hard i get juddering and dont know if its clutch slip or pinking, even tho i run tesco 99 fuel as it kind of backs off a little when it does it, also at 4k rpm it seems to hesitate then pick back up again

i dont know if its the map or the fact my car isnt running right

if anyone can tell me if its a good map or better still send me a proven working stage 1 map for my engine that would be great

here are original and stage 1 files

Hello!

This is very interesting to me, I have a 1.8T Quattro BFB with a juddering issue at between 3000 and 4000 RPM.

It also over boosts occasionally..but other than this runs fine.

It also is ran on 99 Momenum and has just had a Remap to Stage 1

I have serviced the car and replaced -

DV
N75
Suction Jet Pump
PCV Valve

I have leak tested it and New Cam Belt/Water Pump, No FAULT codes are stored (I am pretty Technical when it comes to the 1.8t)

Some quick questions -

1) Do you get a chain rattle at first start up?
2) Where did you get the remap done (as I am also thinking it could be the Map)
3) Do you have a loud/noisy Turbo?

Thanks

Paul

PS I have VAG COM