PDA

View Full Version : Ford Ranger 2016

tonyoa78
8th March, 2017, 03:20 PM
Somebody can help me?
I have a Ford Ranger 2016 with Autol?v airbag ecu.
The car had accident. I have repaired airbag ecu, system ok, but abs lamp is lighting, by Launch trouble code: C0046-longitudinal acceleration sensor.
This sensor already is in airbag ecu?
I have programmed back original dump, but problem with abs same.

Thank you very much!

tonyoa78
8th March, 2017, 03:25 PM
Sorry, trouble code: C0062

tonyoa78
8th March, 2017, 06:39 PM
Nobody?
Sensor is RCM modul?

juancho18
9th March, 2017, 02:52 AM
Sorry, trouble code: C0062
Ford C0062 OBD 2 Check Engine Light Cause & Repair Info for Chassis Trouble Codes.

Repair Information, Analysis, and Likely Causes for OBD-II Trouble Code C0062 - Longitudinal Acceleration Sensor

The OBDII Diagnostic process is preformed by your cars onboard computer system using sensors located throughout your car's engine, drive train, chassis, body, and network communication systems. Some trouble codes indicate real problems with your vehicle and some indicate faulty sensors, see Cause and Repair Info Below.

Note: Site Instructions Below

Trouble Code:
System:
Subsystem:

C0062 - (ASE (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAE_International))
Chassis
Fuel & Air metering, Auxiliary emission controls

DTC Description: Longitudinal Acceleration Sensor

Likely Cause:

Notes:

Site Instructions:

Please note the list of automobile manufacturers at the left edge of the screen. The currently selected ODB code is for the Ford family of autos. The codes for any particular vehicle make and model will be found under the manufacturer family, i.e. Dodge and Plymouth are part of the Chrysler family of cars and trucks.
Also notice that just to the right of the manufacturer family list is a short group of OBD II codes. The highlighted Ford OBDII code C0062 in this list is the currently selected code, and the information on this page pertains to trouble code C0062. The other codes in the list above and below this code are OBDII codes some of which may be related to the current fault code and can be navigated to directly.
Need to look up additional OBD II Trouble Codes, use the search box. Enter the 5 character trouble codes in the search box and submit the search. You can repeat the search as many times as you need, one diagnostic code per search.
Don't assume a particular OBD2 code means the same for other auto manufacturers as there are many manufacturer specific codes (http://upkeep.us/OBDII/OBD2/Ford/piart.php?art=5194) in use.
If your trouble codes are for a different auto family, select that vehicle series before searching for the diagnostic codes because not all OBDII codes used by one manufacture are used by the other manufactures. The search only looks at OBD codes valid for the currently selected manufacturer family.
If your automotive family is grayed out, the current OBD code, C0062, is not among those used by the current manufacturer. You can click un-gray at the bottom of the auto family list and then select the manufacturer for your vehicle before searching for your fault codes.

Ford Models by Year Include:

2013 Ford
2012 Ford
2011 Ford
2010 Ford
2009 Ford
2008 Ford
2007 Ford
2006 Ford
2005 Ford
2004 Ford
2003 Ford