PDA

View Full Version : Mazda CX-7 checksum

Serg1o
9th March, 2017, 03:48 PM
Hi Br.
Mazda CX-7 2007 2.3 turbo petrol. Ecu Mitsubishi L33N with renesas SH7058. I did E4-E2. Read, write with piasini. Only piasini not supported cecksum for this ECU. with edit dump engine work good only 5 minut, after limp mode. Please help with checksum.
Thanks in advance.

realrace
9th March, 2017, 04:38 PM
Your file
Thanks and REP

SAN777
3rd March, 2018, 06:46 PM
Did you manage to record the piassini tuning? Thank you for the answer.

Serg1o
3rd March, 2018, 08:53 PM
Did you manage to record the piassini tuning? Thank you for the answer.Oh sure. Piasini perfectly able to record!

SAN777
4th March, 2018, 06:51 AM
I just asked the person whether the checksum for the firmware will be counted.
He replied that, as you can not count, it will not work anyway because the piaxini is not recording correctly.
There she does not read everything, not everything is written here and then the problem with the checksum.
Therefore, I asked you. Judging from your answer, the piassini recorded the tuner without problems and the car rides on the recorded firmware.
thanks for the answer

Serg1o
4th March, 2018, 07:07 AM
I just asked the person whether the checksum for the firmware will be counted.
He replied that, as you can not count, it will not work anyway because the piaxini is not recording correctly.
There she does not read everything, not everything is written here and then the problem with the checksum.
Therefore, I asked you. Judging from your answer, the piassini recorded the tuner without problems and the car rides on the recorded firmware.
thanks for the answerHi.
Piasini does not consider the checksum !! It does not matter what to write down. But a machine with an incorrect checksum works well for 10 minutes. And then it works very badly, the movement is impossible. It is necessary to stop the engine, to start and go on for 10 minutes. With a properly counted checksum, the engine always works well.

SAN777
4th March, 2018, 07:26 AM
You wrote down the firmware with a checksum that you deemed realrace and auto rides without problems. Did I understand you right? Sorry for my english. I'm writing through the Google translator. I wrote you in skype. But you did not respond there. Thanks for the answer.

yamomoto
4th March, 2018, 08:36 PM
Hi.
...But a machine with an incorrect checksum works well for 10 minutes...

To be precise 12-12,5 min. :unconscious: ,
but I've been doing them for 10 years through OBDII-connector.