PDA

View Full Version : Q7 2015 Kessy Dead after read pin

Rito
15th March, 2017, 12:09 PM
I try read pin code (in ecu) Audi Q7 2015 (Abrites original) after it Car lost communication in all modules.
Now car not start anymore. I go to fuse box and short 2 fuse to power up ECU but not communicate to kessy..
This car use 8E in keys.

I need some help about this car:
Where are Kessy location? or What this modules is kessy??

I open EZS and only found epron 24C02...

gepakg
15th March, 2017, 12:14 PM
metal case under steering wheel,always :-)

regards Gepa

I try read pin code (in ecu) Audi Q7 2015 (Abrites original) after it Car lost communication in all modules.
Now car not start anymore. I go to fuse box and short 2 fuse to power up ECU but not communicate to kessy..
This car use 8E in keys.

lupu_sandu
15th March, 2017, 12:15 PM
This is old Audi Q7, 4L.
Kessy in steering lock

gepakg
15th March, 2017, 12:22 PM
mean that,metal case on picture,steering lock :-)

regards Gepa

This is old Audi Q7, 4L.
Kessy in steering lock

Rito
15th March, 2017, 12:32 PM
Thanks now have sure What is kessy!

Is possible Kessy is dead after try read pin (in ecu not in kessy)?

After I short 2 fuses AVDI (original tool) can communicate whit all modules except Kessy and stering Loock.

What can I do in car?

Thanks to fast help.

gepakg
15th March, 2017, 12:39 PM
you want make spare key or it is `all lost key situation`?

regards Gepa

Thanks now have sure What is kessy!

Is possible Kessy is dead after try read pin (in ecu not in kessy)?

After I short 2 fuses AVDI (original tool) can communicate whit all modules except Kessy and stering Loock.

What can I do in car?

Thanks to fast help.

Rito
15th March, 2017, 12:42 PM
Car come to my shop to done second key. (car have 1 remote key)
This hapends after I try read pin in ECU...

gepakg
15th March, 2017, 12:46 PM
as i know AVDI extract pin & CS without problem when you have one working key

best option is to dismount kessy and read it to see what happen

regards Gepa

Car come to my shop to done second key. (car have 1 remote key)
This hapends after I try read pin in ECU...

autochei
15th March, 2017, 12:47 PM
disconect batery for 1 minut

Kellerek
15th March, 2017, 02:49 PM
I'm betting on currupt flash in kessy mcu

Rito
15th March, 2017, 04:59 PM
How I can read it???

R270 or UPA-s can read??
Somenone have pinout

ecumix
15th March, 2017, 05:15 PM
https://obd2toolcouk.wordpress.com/2015/04/02/engineer-testing-for-audi-a6-2005-2011-elv-module-kessy-pinout-to-xprog/

try this

Rito
15th March, 2017, 06:07 PM
Thanks to all help.
I have here ELV from audi A6 is possible adapte in car if I can?t read ELV original car?

ekas
15th March, 2017, 07:05 PM
You don't need another ELV now, you need read yours and verify flash and eeprom for damage, and if your eeprom is good the reflash will help you.

Rito
15th March, 2017, 10:42 PM
Here are my flash e epron:

Someone know good flash to this Kessy?
Thanks

amigokola
15th March, 2017, 10:44 PM
If you shorted fuses and have communication with ECU try to read it. Than start key learning procedure (you have one dealer key already). Maybe AVDI earased keys somehow. When you dont have working key 15terminal wont turn on and you dont have communication. Try and report.

Rito
15th March, 2017, 10:51 PM
If you shorted fuses and have communication with ECU try to read it. Than start key learning procedure (you have one dealer key already). Maybe AVDI earased keys somehow. When you dont have working key 15terminal wont turn on and you dont have communication. Try and report.

After I short fuses AVDI communicate whith all unites except Kessy...
So this away not possible!!

Rito
15th March, 2017, 11:29 PM
My flahs only have size 256KB, I see all Flahs from ELV flash 2MB... Not undestand.......
Mcu: 0L01Y 9s12DG256

exe123
16th March, 2017, 12:27 AM
It's depending on the program you use to read the flash. Xprog reads 2MB files it contains empty areas.

Rito
16th March, 2017, 12:33 AM
It's depending on the program you use to read the flash. Xprog reads 2MB files it contains empty areas.

I use R270 and read it ok!

ThiagoArgentino
16th March, 2017, 02:35 AM
Did Abrites report anything?

NogaroB5S4
16th March, 2017, 03:23 AM
This is a newest HW/SW Start Access Module / Kessy from Audi. AVDI can't handle this SW version and will corrupt FLASH when it tries to read/adapt keys. EEPROM is still OK. Repair FLASH with programmer down to SW v02.00 or lower. Not possible to repair by OBD2. The module will come alive 100%.

gepakg
16th March, 2017, 09:12 AM
bit strange,your eeprom dump is 100% ok,now you have 3 keys:

1st key with remote (active)

2nd key simple w/o remote serial id c0 42 2f oc (inactive)

3th key with remote (active)

pin ok,CS ok,chksum ok...

it is 100% right data because analyze data manually by `eye`and see everything ok

you try to program 2nd key?

regards Gepa

Here are my flash e epron:

Someone know good flash to this Kessy?
Thanks

exe123
16th March, 2017, 09:21 AM
4F0910852B 0210 is your current version. I just have dump for 4F0910852B 0200. You can try to flash and update via sgo.

gepakg
16th March, 2017, 09:32 AM
BTW. for fix this problem you need real pin code from your car and it is 35053 :-))))

regards Gepa

4F0910852B 0210 is your current version. I just have dump for 4F0910852B 0200. You can try to flash and update via sgo.

topclef
16th March, 2017, 10:16 AM
write the edited eeprom dump , hope the car starts

gepakg
16th March, 2017, 11:09 AM
i bet on this dump that will work 50%,he activate second key and correct some `serious` bytes :-)

regards Gepa

haroutioun
16th March, 2017, 11:23 AM
This car use 8E in keys.

Hello.
Dear Friend, the fault come from avdi tool. avdi has problem with some kind ezs specially on audi RS6 ezs connector color 1 green and the second black ( mcu 256- mask 0L01Y) ,or on some new ezs which memory was again mcu - 256 ( mask 0L01Y) here when you try to read eeprom by obd to add key. after the screen it show you remove fuse of ezs, after 2 second past all the electrical in the car sleep = die. never you can do something, problem avdi damage the ezs eeprom, you must open ezs write another eeprom or repair the dump, after re-adapt done only online by odis, cause you get massage on the screen (safe) and avdi can't do components protection on this ezs, best way load the eeprom of our friend TOPCLEF).& COUNTINUE WITH ODIS.avdi vag support can't help me & past 1 mounts and no solution for this error yet, so by my self i finished this car. vvdi2 can't read this ezs,but vvdi he don't damage it, you can disconnect the battery cable and reconnect after all we come OK.

Rito
16th March, 2017, 11:28 AM
bit strange,your eeprom dump is 100% ok,now you have 3 keys:

1st key with remote (active)

2nd key simple w/o remote serial id c0 42 2f oc (inactive)

3th key with remote (active)

pin ok,CS ok,chksum ok...

it is 100% right data because analyze data manually by `eye`and see everything ok

you try to program 2nd key?

regards Gepa

This happen when I try read pin code, (in ECU) before try programe any key.

topclef
16th March, 2017, 11:28 AM
i bet on this dump that will work 50%,he activate second key and correct some `serious` bytes :-)

regards Gepa

begin with 50% is good , hope another 50% , and our friend will solve this problem :02.47-tranquillity:

Rito
16th March, 2017, 11:30 AM

Thanks friend but original flash have size 256KB and your file have 4KB, How I can write different flash size?

topclef
16th March, 2017, 11:31 AM
Thanks friend but original flash have size 256KB and your file have 4KB, How I can write different flash size?

write only eeprom, not flash

haroutioun
16th March, 2017, 11:51 AM
This happen when I try read pin code, (in ECU) before try programe any key.
Hello.
which option you chose to get pin code (immo parts adaptation) or from Engine control unite in special function? cause some kind of this ecus 4L2 910 XXX B you can't get pin code by obd2 from engine ecu when you chose get pin code from ecu avdi he go itself to ezs to read the immo info, so for that the car stop.

Rito
16th March, 2017, 12:23 PM

You flash not work!
Not communication to ELV.

gepakg
16th March, 2017, 12:49 PM
first to try with your dump what happen,i see 12 byte CS,pin,3 x key serial id (2 of them with remote) and second simple that you activate and correct rest:-)

best wishes for start,if not we must make another repair:-)

regards Gepa

begin with 50% is good , hope another 50% , and our friend will solve this problem :02.47-tranquillity:

topclef
16th March, 2017, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE=gepakg;2982551]first to try with your dump what happen,i see 12 byte CS,pin,3 x key serial id (2 of them with remote) and second simple that you activate and correct rest:-)

the most important for us is to do our best to help our friend until the car starts

Rito
16th March, 2017, 01:12 PM

I try and not work!

haroutioun
16th March, 2017, 01:17 PM
[QUOTE=gepakg;2982551]first to try with your dump what happen,i see 12 byte CS,pin,3 x key serial id (2 of them with remote) and second simple that you activate and correct rest:-)

the most important for us is to do our best to help our friend until the car starts
Hello.
bro you are right, but our friend not give answer for our questions, so how we can help him? if he just answer for he write flash and not work. there is lot questions above he don't answer us.

Rito
16th March, 2017, 06:10 PM
Hello.
which option you chose to get pin code (immo parts adaptation) or from Engine control unite in special function? cause some kind of this ecus 4L2 910 XXX B you can't get pin code by obd2 from engine ecu when you chose get pin code from ecu avdi he go itself to ezs to read the immo info, so for that the car stop.

I chouse option (funcion special) in Engine control, after try read it Car is dead....

haroutioun
16th March, 2017, 06:37 PM
I chouse option (funcion special) in Engine control, after try read it Car is dead....
Hello.
OK i understand you, already i write above the avdi he damage the ezs data even you read via ecu there is something wrong in bags in of avdi can't work as well on this kind EZS or system, avdi normally is my best tool and i trust %100 on avdi, but why avdi damage this kind some ezs with (mcu256 mask 0L01Y) so soon we must know.
1) friend did you contact to avdi support to just tel him what happen with you???, i know they begin ask you a lot questions, and solution will be not fast. but please send him email with all infos, please do that...
2) here i can tel you what i know, try found eeprom and adapt transponder direct with tagkeytool after write this eeprom in ezs, and the car will have ignition when you insert the new key transponder in ignition. here after you will have communication with all the car,so the following you must re-adapt all the C-P system by online odis, cause if you continue to adapt with avdi it will stop the ezs again.

Rito
16th March, 2017, 06:53 PM
I had report it to Abritus... Yes abritus had many question and slow to help....
I have read Kessy (I have epron ) But it have 1 working key, so if I add new key direct epron it not will work, because problem is flash (i think)
And after I short fuses IT can communicate to all unites exept Kessy (ELV).. So it not will resolve, right??

haroutioun
16th March, 2017, 07:47 PM
Hello.
Dear, why you don't give a chance if available with you new transponder 8E?. give a chance & try same as you already write the flash. don't worry u don't loos the new transponder you can unlock it back. and your remote too 868mhz 4F0 837 220 AK you can unlock and re-adapt, but this avdi can't readapt by obd2 cause avdi has problem with this car by obd2, just you can now prepare by dump using tagkeytool and after write the dump by programmer in ezs. so now don't touch original flash just found new eeprom and prepare new transponder and write to ezs, & let us the result.

ekas
16th March, 2017, 07:54 PM
your flash looks good and eeprom too (I look dumps and it my opinion), for 100% garanty need dump EZS with the same SW and HW
maybe problem in voltage on EZS? maybe need check battery and ground pins in EZS?

Rito
16th March, 2017, 08:04 PM
your flash looks good and eeprom too (I look dumps and it my opinion), for 100% garanty need dump EZS with the same SW and HW
maybe problem in voltage on EZS? maybe need check battery and ground pins in EZS?

EZS only have epron 24C02:

Here are epron:
Check please??

ekas
16th March, 2017, 08:08 PM
sorry EZS in my post I mean ELV
can you check the voltage in ELV?
It happens, we think the problem is in the program, but in reality it's simple.

autodiagservices
16th March, 2017, 10:06 PM
Try and read with x-prog Or on the other hand choose FLASH when reading with R270.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NogaroB5S4
17th March, 2017, 08:30 AM
Tested all Flash files posted in thread.. None appear to be good.

Here is a 100% tested FLASH, soft 02.00.

Faraday
17th March, 2017, 08:42 AM
I don't know about q7 but a6 is famous of faulty microswitches in ELV or ignition lock.

ekas
17th March, 2017, 09:23 AM

You are wrong, this dump is ok

Rito
17th March, 2017, 12:50 PM

This Flash is same like Exe123 send to me!

exe123
17th March, 2017, 03:16 PM
Yes and flash is 100% ok. So there is something wrong. Maybe your R270 is not writting flash correct. Have you verified what you have programmed? Readback after programming and check if content is same.

Rito
17th March, 2017, 04:05 PM
Yes R270 write and corfirm it writ ok!!!
Today I read and writ 2 cas 0L15Y and is ok, so this ELV must write ok via R270, undestand to me??
Thanks

Rito
17th March, 2017, 04:44 PM
Yes and flash is 100% ok. So there is something wrong. Maybe your R270 is not writting flash correct. Have you verified what you have programmed? Readback after programming and check if content is same.

I write again your flash...

amigokola
18th March, 2017, 01:33 PM
If there is no info in avdi manual that it doesnt do Q7 2015 I would transport car to dealer and charge Abrites with costs. Its a ~~~~ing joke that it did brick car like this (ofcourse when it is avdi foult). If it would happened to me I would go to Bulgaria personally !!!! It should try to read it and when sw not good it gives info "not supported" and thats it.

haroutioun
18th March, 2017, 02:44 PM
If there is no info in avdi manual that it doesnt do Q7 2015 I would transport car to dealer and charge Abrites with costs. Its a ~~~~ing joke that it did brick car like this (ofcourse when it is avdi foult). If it would happened to me I would go to Bulgaria personally !!!! It should try to read it and when sw not good it gives info "not supported" and thats it.
Hello Dear (amigokola)
1) the fault come from avdi i am sure %100.
2) you know i use avdi long years ago till now, and i have big trust to use the avdi... & avdi never damage with me any system in car from that year when i buy it to till now. but about 1 mounts ago i try to read ezs of Audi RS6 & this kind ezs never i read it befor its first time by avdi. i load the photo its show you,when avdi begin to read the ezs so suddenly i get a massage (Cannot communication with EZS-KESSY. PLEASE REMOVE FUSE FOR EZS-KESSY FOR 10SECONDS AND RECONNECT IT, AND CONTINUE) SO here before i try disconnect fuse number (42) 30A, suddenly the electrical of car shutdown and never have ignition in the car all dad = damage. 1 mounts past till now avdi support they sleeping as always no solutioun to rework my ezs. if i was don't have experience, so what i must to do with the costumer? he going to fight with me,the car come to my garage without problem and by my avdi device the car damage .so here i remove ezs and repair it by my self, so for that i write above the problem damage in eeprom of ezs. so i am more bigest than abrites support? i solved in 1 hour myproblem. way they don't care them customers when done problem same as mine its URGENT no???, i write above to Rito they going ask you lot question and slow reply, same as always. and them answers did not have comuinication with our problem. so NOTHING going to change Dear (amigokola) if you tryto go toBulgaria = cause they have a sooooooo big experience to answer you,(they can't answer for your problem how done = no solution). just they have system to let you shut up your mouth & same as you go Bulgaria after back again to home. sorry i write a lot but this is the true i must write it , knowing nothing to change but just sharingbetween with my friends in dk.

amigokola
18th March, 2017, 08:43 PM
On your picture haroutioun you have option to read directly ELV. To read eeprom from ELV you have to have 6 bytes and PIN I think. Maybe it is problem. AVDI cant read CS and PIN from ECU and go directly to ELV and brick it ????

gepakg
19th March, 2017, 12:20 AM
no,in first option extract 6 bytes CS and pin from ecu 100%...

regards Gepa

On your picture haroutioun you have option to read directly ELV. To read eeprom from ELV you have to have 6 bytes and PIN I think. Maybe it is problem. AVDI cant read CS and PIN from ECU and go directly to ELV and brick it ????

Rito
19th March, 2017, 12:38 AM
no,in first option extract 6 bytes CS and pin from ecu 100%...

regards Gepa
My friend I use frist option.. and AVDI damage this car.... I try read un ECU 2 times.. after it car dead....

Enviado do meu SM-G935F atrav?s de Tapatalk

haroutioun
19th March, 2017, 09:23 AM
Hello.
1) Dear (amigokola) yes to read eeprom or to do any think by obd2 in EZS you must to have CS + PIN to let you avdi continue if the ezs not realized or don't have a working key, if ezs realized so you can direct read by obd2 what you need from ezs even you don't have CS + PIN OR WORKING KEY.
2) in my case already i have a working key so here i just try to read CS + pin by obd2, and the story i write above in my post #55. so avdi has problem on some ezs up 2009 on (mcu256 mask 0L01Y) he damage after when he begin to read ezs, and now we Liston new story which happen with our friend RIO he read ecu engine and above all read the story. so i don't know if avdi can't read ecu of RIO, cause some ecus can't read by obd2 must dismount and read boot mode, or use the direct option in avdi to read pin CS on the table. so here soon we learn if avdi he go directly to ezs to read the immo info cause he can't read from engine ecu and after done the damage.
PS. I wont to share this info too here,after i repair by my self this car, sure i re-read full data and save, i connect vvdi2 and he also can't read this ezs and same he stops the car all electrical shut down, but after i disconnect the fuse and reconnect, the ezs re-wake up and all normal = vvdi2 don't damage ezs data. here i re try connect AVDI to read ezs same story damage ezs and nothing back = dad = re- damaged, even i remove and reconnect fuse + battery or what you wish to do =>>> bye bye :party :

amigokola
19th March, 2017, 01:11 PM
I have one ELV with this mask. To read it on table by OBD I need gateway and elv hooked up ??

haroutioun
19th March, 2017, 03:22 PM
I have one ELV with this mask. To read it on table by OBD I need gateway and elv hooked up ??
Hello.
yes exactly + ignition unite same as in photo and if you have a instrument cluster to know whats happen when you do any adapt. try read full data and save it before you read it by obd2 via avdi, maybe yours too same as RIO, cause EZS of mine RS6 2009 (1) connector of ezs green and the second black i load it here.

amigokola
19th March, 2017, 05:17 PM
Rito any feedback ??

duplikeytor
19th March, 2017, 05:32 PM
Hello.
1) Dear (amigokola) yes to read eeprom or to do any think by obd2 in EZS you must to have CS + PIN to let you avdi continue if the ezs not realized or don't have a working key, if ezs realized so you can direct read by obd2 what you need from ezs even you don't have CS + PIN OR WORKING KEY.
2) in my case already i have a working key so here i just try to read CS + pin by obd2, and the story i write above in my post #55. so avdi has problem on some ezs up 2009 on (mcu256 mask 0L01Y) he damage after when he begin to read ezs, and now we Liston new story which happen with our friend RIO he read ecu engine and above all read the story. so i don't know if avdi can't read ecu of RIO, cause some ecus can't read by obd2 must dismount and read boot mode, or use the direct option in avdi to read pin CS on the table. so here soon we learn if avdi he go directly to ezs to read the immo info cause he can't read from engine ecu and after done the damage.
PS. I wont to share this info too here,after i repair by my self this car, sure i re-read full data and save, i connect vvdi2 and he also can't read this ezs and same he stops the car all electrical shut down, but after i disconnect the fuse and reconnect, the ezs re-wake up and all normal = vvdi2 don't damage ezs data. here i re try connect AVDI to read ezs same story damage ezs and nothing back = dad = re- damaged, even i remove and reconnect fuse + battery or what you wish to do =>>> bye bye :party :

After AVDI brick the car, how did you revive it? You flashed it? I assume the EEPROM was corrupted or was the FLASH corrupted so how did you recover the data? Thank you for the information!

Rito
19th March, 2017, 07:00 PM
Rito any feedback ??

I not Resolve problem!

I try use flash from exe123 and ELV not alive. Same flash from NogaroB5S4.
I try use epron from topclef and ELV not communication.

Here in my country I only found ELV from Audi A6 old years whit MCU: 9s12DG128 and it not work..
So I must send car to dealer put new ELV and it is about 1100? + VAT.....

Abrites say it to me:

Thank you for the email.
The 2015 Q7 is an MLB-Platform based vehicle, which we still haven't added to the supported models list.
Unfortunately we don't have the ELV flash here, does the car start? Have you tried disconnecting the car battery for 10 minutes?
If the car does not start, please forward us the log files and we will check what can be done.

haroutioun
19th March, 2017, 07:18 PM
After AVDI brick the car, how did you revive it? You flashed it? I assume the EEPROM was corrupted or was the FLASH corrupted so how did you recover the data? Thank you for the information!
Hello.
The problem just done in the eeprom not in the flash. I repair the eeprom and all done.but this not was easy to repair the eeprom:

amigokola
19th March, 2017, 07:25 PM
I've compared your eeprom dump to mine from 09' ELV and I think in your's HW number is missing. Could this be your problem ??436791

I not Resolve problem!

I try use flash from exe123 and ELV not alive. Same flash from NogaroB5S4.
I try use epron from topclef and ELV not communication.

Here in my country I only found ELV from Audi A6 old years whit MCU: 9s12DG128 and it not work..
So I must send car to dealer put new ELV and it is about 1100€ + VAT.....

Abrites say it to me:

Thank you for the email.
The 2015 Q7 is an MLB-Platform based vehicle, which we still haven't added to the supported models list.
Unfortunately we don't have the ELV flash here, does the car start? Have you tried disconnecting the car battery for 10 minutes?
If the car does not start, please forward us the log files and we will check what can be done.

techterr
19th March, 2017, 07:32 PM
When AVDI tries to read CS and Pin, it goes to the ECU and reads the data from that... Not sure how it could have screwed up the Kessy... Under special functions, Kessy, A6 it has an option to read the data from the kessy when you have a working key... I have had three or four lately that the steering lock has kicked off the too many faults in the Kessy module.. If you put a working key in the ignition and the cluster stays dark, but the MME (the display in the center console) comes on and also the HVAC lights up, scan all the modules and then do a clear all dtc's.. it has worked well for me on all of these... Had one shop owner who had a mechanic quit over the troubles they were having... I got to the car and the entire dash was torn apart.. put key in ignition, scanned all modules, then cleared, car started up.. The shop owner was twenty feet away... shook his head and couldn't believe it...

haroutioun
19th March, 2017, 07:53 PM
Hello.
( techterr) that what you write here not same problem as what happen with us, normally when ezs begin tired, and when you insert the remote key to ignition and some times nothing happen = don't have ignition on dash so here you can go to ezs (05) and clear the faults so after all will come back ok, no need to clear all dtc in the car, just in ezs its enough.

techterr
19th March, 2017, 08:27 PM
Sorry, I should have started further back in the thread... I have never had one brick a kessy... Just not be able to read any data from it.. It looks like there was more to this issue..
Take care..

lush29
19th March, 2017, 08:37 PM
When i bought avdi last summer i asked kap till what year there is vag cars supported. And there answer as all vag group till 2013 for sure can be done with no problems. I still see people here and also had an customer wich is been with some one with avdi to do odo on A6 2015 and after damaged the gear box. So we can not blame avdi for this. Stick to cars up to 2014 and after 2014 is dealer job or on your own risk.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

gepakg
19th March, 2017, 09:02 PM
for sure in first option AVDI extract from ECU CS (6 bytes) & pin,and didn`t touch by OBD kessy,but if you try `all lost key` situation then he upload usually part of eeprom data then happen big trouble,now i bet that is only problem in eeprom,but must get serious look on it and what happen

that part iti is full 12 byte CS,3 times :-) also pin,serial id of 8E,active/deactive functions etc and chskum

if something in eprom is wrong for sure car didn`t start

regards Gepa

When i bought avdi last summer i asked kap till what year there is vag cars supported. And there answer as all vag group till 2013 for sure can be done with no problems. I still see people here and also had an customer wich is been with some one with avdi to do odo on A6 2015 and after damaged the gear box. So we can not blame avdi for this. Stick to cars up to 2014 and after 2014 is dealer job or on your own risk.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

qwertyuiop12
19th March, 2017, 09:32 PM
Write this in eeprom,and write your original flesh

Rito
19th March, 2017, 09:40 PM

You see problem in epron??? My doubt is if it have problem in epron car not start! (normal) but must have communication to ELV or Not??

Thanks

gepakg
20th March, 2017, 12:23 AM
simply,write it and see what happen...it is few min. job

as i told third time many bytes in eprom can cause this problem you have

regards Gepa

You see problem in epron??? My doubt is if it have problem in epron car not start! (normal) but must have communication to ELV or Not??

Thanks

Rito
20th March, 2017, 12:15 PM

It not work, ELV still not communicate to diagnostic....

qwertyuiop12
20th March, 2017, 01:21 PM
Read dump eeprom again and post here,the data eeprom must change, at least one byte.
PS:You read and write MCU 0L01Y with R270 ? If so, try another programmer, better Xprog.
I think all the solutions laid out here helped, if you used Xprog, it's possible that the R270 does not work very well with this MCU.

Rito
20th March, 2017, 06:26 PM
Read dump eeprom again and post here,the data eeprom must change, at least one byte.
PS:You read and write MCU 0L01Y with R270 ? If so, try another programmer, better Xprog.
I think all the solutions laid out here helped, if you used Xprog, it's possible that the R270 does not work very well with this MCU.

Yes Friend I use R270, but it Read and Write this mask ok, I had read Many cas3+ whith same Mask Ok.....
I this this ELV is Dead because all files I try ELV not communication to diagnostic:

Rito
20th March, 2017, 07:48 PM
Abrites answer to me and says it:

Please write the attached EEPROM and flash with the programmer, and the car will run once again. If there is anything else I can assist with, please let me know.
Thank you and have a great day!

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

I write this files and not work too! ELV not have communication to diagnostic...

techterr
21st March, 2017, 02:41 AM
Have you checked to make sure that the ELV has power??? Blown fuse will cause all kinds of troubles...

milkatrek
21st March, 2017, 06:59 AM
try use other programmer ex xprogm.
I can send you elv to test - my is 100% ok

Rito
22nd March, 2017, 11:00 PM
Have you checked to make sure that the ELV has power??? Blown fuse will cause all kinds of troubles...

Yes I have sure it have 12V....

Kellerek
22nd March, 2017, 11:46 PM
check if you did not lose any components from pcb when you removed mcu ...or mcu dead ,did you verify write to the mcu?

Kellerek
23rd March, 2017, 12:19 AM
ok 6 pages of help attempts including Bulgarians lets see if Keller can cure it ;]

load this flash and your original eeprom

Rito
23rd March, 2017, 12:27 AM
Thanks to all DK community but now car go to dealer!
Customer required to me to resolve it! I need to send dealer.....

Thanksfriend to try help to me resolve it..

durdur
24th May, 2017, 02:17 PM
Hello everyone,It happens that I have the same problem as "Haroutioun". The problem is the same! The big difference is that my ezs is new and when I wanted to pair this one it has planted everything. The "+ 15" no longer comes. I still manage to communicate with when I exude the lighthouses. Here are the files.I do not know where to start!Flash or eeprom?

durdur
24th May, 2017, 02:18 PM
Hello everyone,It happens that I have the same problem as "Haroutioun". The problem is the same! The big difference is that my ezs is new and when I wanted to pair this one it has planted everything. The "+ 15" no longer comes. I still manage to communicate with when I exude the lighthouses. Here are the files.I do not know where to start!Flash or eeprom?

durdur
24th May, 2017, 02:19 PM
sorry
Hello everyone,
It happens that I have the same problem as "Haroutioun". The problem is the same! The big difference is that my ezs is new and when I wanted to pair this one it has planted everything. The "+ 15" no longer comes. I still manage to communicate with when I exude the lighthouses. Here are the files.I do not know where to start!Flash or eeprom?

haroutioun
24th May, 2017, 02:36 PM
Hello.
Dear friend the problem in your eeprom. please write us what you try to do on this car? and how you try read first step with which tool obd2 or direct by soldering WITH ROSFAR 270? give more info us.

durdur
24th May, 2017, 05:24 PM
Hello Haroutioun,
At the start I had to program a new EZS on the car "Audi A6 TDI 2005". During the learning process with official AVDI the "+15" is gone and nothing. The EZS answers the diag when I wake up with headlight calls. So I dropped the EZS to read it on the table. I read it with ROSFAR and Xprog. In the files put online Rosfar reading. I also read it with Xprog. I wonder if I program keys with keytools do you think this gives me the "+15"?
Greetings

durdur
24th May, 2017, 05:49 PM
I have new!

I just try to make my keys with key tool and it does not want to do it. The dump comes from another car in error message.

Greetings

yugo45
25th May, 2017, 06:41 AM
I also heard AVDI will damage Kessy made after 2010 via OBD.

Locksmith Hungary
25th May, 2017, 09:53 AM
I also heard AVDI will damage Kessy made after 2010 via OBD.

"ß$¤ßłpúőpúßßłŁ$ßßłjáßßłßł$×÷łŁł¤ß=

amigokola
25th May, 2017, 02:46 PM
One guy near me did Q7 2015 Keyless with AVDI so lottery. Very much risk for a spare key job in this one...

durdur
30th May, 2017, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone who would have Flash and eeprom working with certainty in version 2.00 so I try to program it?
I will try version 1.3 that Haroutioun has put online. The problem is that tag key tool in unlock key me a message " Can't unlock key, probably the dump is from other car!"
And AVDI in F...ce do not answer. What a pleasure !!!

jaromib
13th June, 2018, 12:28 AM
Hi All!
I have same problem! I tryed read EZS by OBD, but after car dont start and no communicate with ezs (05). How I can solve this problem?
I readed flash and eep from 1l01y (X-prog and upa-s) . Please help! Used ezs can i learn for the car or only virgin?
Regards

Car started!

Rito
13th June, 2018, 10:12 PM
Hi All!
I have same problem! I tryed read EZS by OBD, but after car dont start and no communicate with ezs (05). How I can solve this problem?
I readed flash and eep from 1l01y (X-prog and upa-s) . Please help! Used ezs can i learn for the car or only virgin?
Regards

Car started!

what tool did you use??
Maybe after you read it, you corrupt flash....

jaromib
14th June, 2018, 09:40 PM
Hi !
Thanks ,i try readed FLY . Solved older flash with x-prog.
Regards

fedez
12th December, 2019, 12:22 PM
I want to share my experience with this problem.
Audi a6 2010 2.7 DIESEL, 9s12DG256.

I was lucky too, tried read pin from ESZ...

So here you can find what happens in dump when Fly obd damage ESZ, Flash is untouched, only eeprom

yarowsc
12th December, 2019, 04:48 PM
what diagnostic equipment was it read ??
AVDI Abrites sometimes has a problem reading Kessy ESZ after OBD, where SW is higher than 1.3. I once read about it, there was an annotation in some update.
for AVDI to read correctly SW 1.3 and higher, one had to buy one of the options (of course, paid extra)