what devise or programmer you used
Thanks for help

p1et
18th March, 2017, 10:24 AM
Abritus: (I don't have)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1kzvAp0wc0

rola1971
18th March, 2017, 10:42 AM
i know abritus but may be andavan devise.
x300 or x100

obdsystems
18th March, 2017, 10:54 AM
nothing exists for newer Volvo expect Abrites (and that has huge limitations) and main dealer kit

- expect you've been asked to do Volvo cos others can't. Only the old crap is covered - i do em by eeprom

rola1971
18th March, 2017, 11:08 AM
nothing exists for newer Volvo expect Abrites (and that has huge limitations) and main dealer kit

- expect you've been asked to do Volvo cos others can't. Only the old crap is covered - i do em by eeprom

yes from eeprom i know but you programming only for start no chanse programming remonte
i check anadavan devise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litcCgbRUs4

rob h
18th March, 2017, 12:00 PM
http://www.lonsdor.com/html/case/13
Using chrome and translate, i can gather that it reads data with a programmer first.
Then you sent the data to the support team. They will convert it for you.
The device is called Lonsdor K518.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/563630-LONSDOR-K518

sterver
23rd November, 2017, 04:07 AM
http://www.lonsdor.com/html/case/13
Using chrome and translate, i can gather that it reads data with a programmer first.
Then you sent the data to the support team. They will convert it for you.
The device is called Lonsdor K518.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/563630-LONSDOR-K518

Here is the English Version:http://www.lonsdork518.com/service/lonsdor-k518ise-program-volvo-xc60-key-11.html

Lonsdor k518 support Volvo car list:

Series Origin Year Fuel Type Function
S60 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
S60 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC60 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
XC60 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
S40 Other Other Other Smart Key
S40 Other Other Other Key Programming
S80 Other -09 Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V40 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
C30 Other Other Other Key Programming
C30 Other Other Other Smart Key
V40 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other -09 Other Smart Key[one-button start]
V60 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V60 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC60 Other -09 Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
XC60 Other -09 Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC90 Other Other Other Flip Key
C70 Other Other Other key Programming
C70 Other Other Other Smart Key
V70 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V70 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]

Weasel3
23rd November, 2017, 09:36 AM
Here is the English Version:http://www.lonsdork518.com/service/lonsdor-k518ise-program-volvo-xc60-key-11.html

Lonsdor k518 support Volvo car list:

Series Origin Year Fuel Type Function
S60 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
S60 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC60 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
XC60 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
S40 Other Other Other Smart Key
S40 Other Other Other Key Programming
S80 Other -09 Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V40 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
C30 Other Other Other Key Programming
C30 Other Other Other Smart Key
V40 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
S80 Other -09 Other Smart Key[one-button start]
V60 Other Other Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V60 Other Other Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC60 Other -09 Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
XC60 Other -09 Other Smart Key[one-button start]
XC90 Other Other Other Flip Key
C70 Other Other Other key Programming
C70 Other Other Other Smart Key
V70 Other 09- Other Proximity Key[insert key to start]
V70 Other 09- Other Smart Key[one-button start]

Need to mention that data needs to be read out on the bench with programmer which is included.
So it is not straight away with OBD, and all done in minutes.

AVDI does this only by OBD. But can use up to 4 hours of calculation.

But what I really would like to hear about, is how the Datasmart does this. They got this added as well this year.
Is it only by OBD? Or need to read out the info on the bench with a programmer.
Remote is OK?
Anyone tested this solution. Difficult to find any info on this one.

rapidlocksmiths
23rd November, 2017, 11:38 AM
i understand that smart pro the new machine from advanced diagnostics due for release next year has volvo programming by obd and im told quickly too , diagnostic box has also started to add this but i think only 1 model on this one at mo.

narkeleptk
23rd November, 2017, 02:28 PM
I used to eep all Volvo's but got sick of pulling L cems and repairing missing pads on older cems so started just using VIDA with a cardaq instead. Pricey for each program but it works like a dream for both transponder and keyless entry. Worth the time and headache saved for sure.

offsystem
23rd November, 2017, 07:14 PM
Abritus cracks the pass of cem by brute force method. When the pass is known key learning is no problem it is also possible with vdash.

jodge
23rd November, 2017, 08:48 PM
Abritus cracks the pass of cem by brute force method. When the pass is known key learning is no problem it is also possible with vdash.

Hemm i'm personally not familiar with the abritus volvo system but i don't understand this. If the password is crackable via BF attack why choose the londsdor the eeprom job? In the whole word the chinese companies offer the cheapest and quickest BF server farms. (State donated cheap coal plants) They can sell tokens/logs/credits for this.

offsystem
23rd November, 2017, 09:24 PM
Hemm i'm personally not familiar with the abritus volvo system but i don't understand this. If the password is crackable via BF attack why choose the londsdor the eeprom job? In the whole word the chinese companies offer the cheapest and quickest BF server farms. (State donated cheap coal plants) They can sell tokens/logs/credits for this.I think it also depedns of which type of cem it has

jodge
23rd November, 2017, 09:38 PM
I used to eep all Volvo's but got sick of pulling L cems and repairing missing pads on older cems so started just using VIDA with a cardaq instead. Pricey for each program but it works like a dream for both transponder and keyless entry. Worth the time and headache saved for sure.

The VIDA able to programm aftermarket keys too? What about the old separate style id48 key+remote can you use used remotes?

Fallen
24th November, 2017, 07:58 AM
Hemm i'm personally not familiar with the abritus volvo system but i don't understand this. If the password is crackable via BF attack why choose the londsdor the eeprom job? In the whole word the chinese companies offer the cheapest and quickest BF server farms. (State donated cheap coal plants) They can sell tokens/logs/credits for this.

The Abritus method can take up to 7 hours to crack, its not a viable option.

jodge
24th November, 2017, 05:07 PM
It depends on the attack possibilities. If it's a hash based (md5, sha-1 with or w/o salt...etc) it's simple just GPU power :) And the chinese will win the game. Always.
If it's a simple bug in the CEM (like the cem don't count the wrong pin's) there is nothing to do. You have to wait the time. But the volvo able to patch this bug very easy.

And how looks like the volvo pin? Numbers-letters, legth?

BTW thx the info i don't really know the volvo systems

nikifer
25th November, 2017, 11:13 AM
There is new device from thediagnosticbox TDB1000 in youtube video they erase and reprogram volvo key.

Faraday
18th February, 2018, 09:05 AM
From TDB1000 user manual

'The Diagnostic Box Team

have come together with over 50 years of experience
between them within the locksmith and automotive business'

Good joke

rapidlocksmiths
18th February, 2018, 12:09 PM
like abrites the diagnostic box kit is quick on volvo V40 and one other but is up to 5 hours on rest , so seems similar . im told smart pro will be quicker and have a wider coverage . if the case of course everyone will have it in a years time .

urcarpc
19th May, 2019, 03:09 AM
Which hex line of the eeprom dump is the transponder info kept on?

Volvo c30 v50 and s40
Mc9s12

narkeleptk
23rd May, 2019, 02:33 PM
like abrites the diagnostic box kit is quick on volvo V40 and one other but is up to 5 hours on rest , so seems similar . im told smart pro will be quicker and have a wider coverage . if the case of course everyone will have it in a years time .
AD is full of themselves and have turned to junk since ILCO bought them out. I wouldn't put much hope on them.

p1et
23rd May, 2019, 07:04 PM
Yeah AD is way behind, sad to see but it's true. And their Smart Pro is the most overpriced tool nowadays

boxsport
2nd August, 2019, 06:30 AM
hello guys. i´ve been asked if i could program the keys of a Volvo V70 (2011/2012 i think) but i would like to know the exact procedure...
The mechanic and owner dont have any keys or documentation from this car.
Can anyone give me some tips on the tools that would be needed and if there is any clone tool that i could get to do this?
they are assembling the car, since it was stoped for quite some time and i would like to help them out...
Also, does anyone know where can i get (for free) the Repair/Workshop manuals for this car?
I can share with you guys a picture of the Vin Number Plate if this help in anything.
hope someone can help me out.

thanks

Spiritech
2nd August, 2019, 10:10 AM
For the slot-key Volvos I'm currently using the TBD1000 with their TDB750 dongle, plug the dongle in and go and do other jobs for up to 5 hours while it brute forces the security. No diagnostic tool left in the car to be lost or stolen while away, fairly discreet however I wouldn't let the customer drive it if a spare key job as the successful attempt leads to a full reboot of all control modules and I imagine would likely cut engine, unconfirmed though. When doing spares I take the original away with me just to be super-duper safe. If I run out of work 1-2 hours in I call the customer and ask them to check the LED on the dongle. If solid green ready for key learning. A much better solution than waiting around or leaving a fully-featured diagnostic tool in the car while doing other jobs.

Keyim
5th February, 2022, 11:15 PM
Aparently we Swedes know how to do it...(almost).

Had one guy coming to shop (like a 2004 Volvo V70, 10 years ago) with an original key that Volvo sold him (but uncut).
I did the cuttings (never do but my own Silcas, or max as this time, originals ones) and it worked spot on.
It was already programmed and remote was working too. Preconfigured by Volvo. Think that will be a-once-in-a-life-job.
Asked him about the price? Volvo charged him about €130 for a pre-progammed but uncut key with a working remote, and my cutting cost.
He walked away with a pretty cheap working key - according to me.