PDA

View Full Version : Volvo XC60 not possible to clear srs using VIDA

spoocik
20th March, 2017, 12:26 PM
Hi,

Over 6 months ago I've bought volvo xc60 (2012) with deployed airbags (curtains only)...guess that i had no idea what im doing back then:)
I've fixed most of things other things myself but can't figure what to do with SRS module - can't erase SRS errors even though everything is fixed(tests end up with green status, but after erase it goes back to yellow status).
I've sent module to some tech guys and have paid to have it fixed but result is always the same (errors get back after erase with yellow staus)

Maybe it would be possible for someone to take a look at them and help with clearing/unlocking module?
I ve got VIDA clone so i guess it would be enough if i could just "unlock" module.

Im attaching all files i've got so far.

There are 3 files in zip archive:
st95128_crash_org.bin - original dump with
st95128_crash_org_cleared.bin - original dump with cleared crash data
st95128_crash_clear_V1.bin - another attempt

Module Data:
Bosch P31334279

DTC/Error:
There are quite a few of them but i guess: SRS-B119343/or just make possible to clear module with VIDA

Any help, tips what, whatever is much appreciated.

regards
Szymon

dragon100
20th March, 2017, 12:38 PM
Your cleared file.

spoocik
20th March, 2017, 12:51 PM
Thanks, will report back in next few days!

spoocik
21st March, 2017, 09:01 AM
Once again thanks for clearing, but unfortunatelly its not working.
I got round 18 dtc connected with srs
After inserting this rom and connecting to VIDA:
- Errors are exactly the same(full list),
- Module is still locked - its not possible to remove clear SRS errors with VIDA even though tests end up in green
- One thing that has changed is that sometimes SRS-U300000 ends up in yellow status, sometimes in green
I start to wonder if thats not hardware fault. Any comments, tips etc are more then welcome

regards
Szymon

dragon100
21st March, 2017, 09:28 AM
Try this cleared by hand ...

spoocik
22nd March, 2017, 07:46 AM
Hi,
This one caused every possible srs error to show up(it took vida ages to load them)
It was still not possible to clear any error even though im 100%sure tons were birtual errors

dragon100
22nd March, 2017, 07:55 AM
Try , this is 100% good file.

spoocik
23rd March, 2017, 07:49 AM
Hi,
This one is from different car version/equipment, not from my dump.
I've tried it anyway(kinda desperate) but it ended up with "incompatible version" (after VIDA scan).
Guess there must be something else. Other faulty module or so...(from time to time VIDA is showing brake control module in yellow, but it goes away after drive or dtc erase).
Will try to put original map and have guys at volvo reload module...maybe at least it will unlock, so it will be possible to do something with VIDA.

regards
Szymon

dragon100
23rd March, 2017, 07:56 AM
Older volvo for example XC90 2007 I was doing clear via obd with Launch x431 and crash gone ..., try original dump and Launch ...

spoocik
24th March, 2017, 07:32 AM
Will try ot get it to volvo for srs reload. If that will unlock module(it will be possible to do something with VIDA) then im all happy
regards
Szymon