PDA

View Full Version : dtc off edc15&16

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 01:00 PM
Maybe can someone explain step-by-step how to find dtc switches and how to delete dtc in edc15 edc16 ecu's? Would be great with examples, or maybe someone have tutorial pdf or something else..? Regards

Babos
20th March, 2017, 01:26 PM
Maybe you tell how to you get money? and tutorial to very very want to know :D

bobolin4o
20th March, 2017, 03:06 PM
Yeah... we all want a lot of babos...

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 03:20 PM
well, if i would tell you how to delete dtc for example, and you would start earning money from that, but in the other side of world than me. I dont think that it would big problem for me. Just my opinion :D. The reason why i created this post that i want to move forward with mapping, i have nowhere to learn it except internet. In my job, no-one know what is remaping and etc... Sorry for my bad English.

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 03:21 PM
I have a lot of tutorial and guides with dpf.egr.. I could share it with some one, who can teach me how to do dtc off

mihaiservice
20th March, 2017, 03:55 PM
Dont lose your time asking for such pdf ,dont exist ! just load one file and damos and start to study,in one day or one years you will be able to disable dtc !

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 04:26 PM
I have damos for my car (edc15p15p 130hp passat ) but its in germany Language and i dont uderstand it. I have formula for dtc switch edc15 and edc16, but i dont knnow how to find start adress.

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 04:27 PM
Dont lose your time asking for such pdf ,dont exist ! just load one file and damos and start to study,in one day or one years you will be able to disable dtc !
I have damos for my car (edc15p15p 130hp passat ) but its in germany Language and i dont uderstand it. I have formula for dtc switch edc15 and edc16, but i dont knnow how to find start adress.

bobolin4o
20th March, 2017, 04:41 PM
So, you have all what you need to understand the way to disable DTC in EDC15P VAG cars...
The only thing, which stops you is the German language.
So, start to learn it!!!

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 04:45 PM
there was 2 options in my college,but i choosed english.. :D

bobolin4o
20th March, 2017, 04:48 PM
there was 2 options in my college,but i choosed english.. :D

BIG mistake...

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 04:49 PM
So still.. Can someone explain step by step, how to find start adress by p code. I know that need to divide start adress from 8 and so on,,, but i dont understand how to find start adress

bobolin4o
20th March, 2017, 04:51 PM
Hm, as i see, you know more then me.
Sorry i can't help you...

Ignasvw
20th March, 2017, 05:29 PM
i guess im not. im probably wrong if you say so. Thats why im asking for help mate

Pyromaniak
20th March, 2017, 05:33 PM

you have ewerything you need, if german language is a barrier, learn it or dont make it...

you are very hurry, this is neverending learning story... you come here and say: how its made? Understand, this guys here in your thread have got many experiences in this job for many years making,lots of money for programs ,etc

its so hard to tell you how ist made... If you need any help make thread vith concrete problem and somebody help you, if you wait for help, maybe you can help to somebody... BR