PDA

View Full Version : WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR AUTO LOCKSMITH PROFESSIONALS

chizzy85
20th March, 2017, 08:24 PM
hey guys can any one post numbers of admins of auto locksmith Whats app groups who are free to add members to their groups.

N.B : everyone needs instant help!!

stalonerambo
21st March, 2017, 02:59 AM
????????????

vanos batam
21st March, 2017, 03:54 AM
hey guys can any one post numbers of admins of auto locksmith Whats app groups who are free to add members to their groups.

N.B : everyone needs instant help!!

tell here..
what help you need ?

duplikeytor
21st March, 2017, 05:01 AM
the group would be a disaster, everyone messaging for help.

Best to have a forum.

indienick
21st March, 2017, 05:27 PM
Please - no one post my phone number lol.

I have a WhatsApp group going with a lot of people. PM for details. Approval / screening required before access given. Nothing invasive.

levitaylor
28th August, 2023, 09:38 AM
I'm new to this field and would love to connect with fellow auto locksmith professionals.
Does anyone know of a well established whatsapp group or forum where I can learn and share experiences?

kemaster
28th August, 2023, 10:07 AM
I'm new to this field and would love to connect with fellow auto locksmith professionals.
Does anyone know of a well established whatsapp group or forum where I can learn and share experiences?

That's what DK is for.

fred77
28th August, 2023, 11:06 PM
Novices love whatsapp groups so would be disaster everybody helping new guys everytime

best stick to forums

rapidlocksmiths
29th August, 2023, 12:38 PM
id pass on that , i dont need any more whats app groups in my life , my experience of these is they are designed for experienced to spoon feed the new starts , no thanks . these groups have less than dk has right here already.

the comment of NB: everyone needs instant help is a classic , it tends to be new starts and those who cant be bothered to learn that need instant help, even if i was on a whatsapp group i wouldnt be looking in while im out working like most , the helps still not instant on whats app , then if like the facebook groups you may get poor info that makes the situation worse as getting advice from a novice , in most cases those with the experience and knowledge will not part with info unless they know you well enough and most dont frequent facebook or whats app help groups, prefering groups of like minded people and closed to new starts.

your best solution is DK right here , but it may not be instant and you will have to input as much as you take to continue getting help .

a better solution is to research every job , put in bench time and practice time and learn the trade properly , then you may not need help instantly , i can assure you that NOT everyone needs instant help , especially an auto locksmith professional , they tend to be the ones doing the helping , if they did they would have someone they could turn to , but if you had an issue id advise you to ask here as alot of clever people here that can solve most things.