PDA

View Full Version : landrover discorvery 4 airbag problem ...

marty35
25th March, 2017, 10:49 PM
as above I got a 2012 landrover discovery 4 in the workshop from a bodyshop who fixed crash repair and told me that just the driver airbag blew out they had crash data removed not by me ... now the problem I scaned the car and have no faults but the airbag light is on , I then done global scan of all modules and have no faults ...... could It be something to do with the crash data removal .... any thoughts would be great thanks dk....

hass42
25th March, 2017, 11:02 PM
as above I got a 2012 landrover discovery 4 in the workshop from a bodyshop who fixed crash repair and told me that just the driver airbag blew out they had crash data removed not by me ... now the problem I scaned the car and have no faults but the airbag light is on , I then done global scan of all modules and have no faults ...... could It be something to do with the crash data removal .... any thoughts would be great thanks dk....
Depending on how module was prepared. You may have to initialize or configure module to vehicle.

Hass42

marty35
25th March, 2017, 11:39 PM
I had a look at the live data and all airbags are reporting good ohms reading .... one other thing I thought of is , is there a crash signal sent to the bcm ....