PDA

View Full Version : advice bmw cas3

Mr Mo
26th March, 2017, 04:04 PM
can someone please explain something regarding the cas3 for bmw in the launch X431 special function there is reset function what exactly is that because i was thinking it will bring the cas3 module to factory settings and will it help in a case where the flash is corrupt on the bmw cas3 module thank you all:stung:

Mr Mo
26th March, 2017, 05:23 PM
if it can then maybe i realign the ecu to cas3 again just a taut

bearheroes
26th March, 2017, 09:53 PM
can someone please explain something regarding the cas3 for bmw in the launch X431 special function there is reset function what exactly is that because i was thinking it will bring the cas3 module to factory settings and will it help in a case where the flash is corrupt on the bmw cas3 module thank you all:stung:

Probably it will reset some codings. Of course not all.
Also will never do anything if flash is corrupted...
Btw mate so many threads about your problems...get proper tools and finish job. Otherwise leave the job to an expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Mo
26th March, 2017, 10:33 PM
bearheroes yes u right but it was given to some1 reputible and cas module then was perfect now after waiting for days u finally recieve it and u back to square 1 now faced with another issue kinda hard to trust best get my own tools and get it done clients never understand buddy

bearheroes
27th March, 2017, 06:56 AM
Then tell help other members avoid him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk