PDA

View Full Version : Good remap?

Master200
27th March, 2017, 01:49 PM
Hello,

a tuner from Rusia sent me this file. He wants me to pay him 100 euro. I did not requested the file for money. And not on this forum!
can you guys tell me if it is a good map? if it's a good file i will pay him...
Should be stage1+egr,dpf off
Car is Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm 150hp 320nm

As as i see today everyone can do a tuning on a file in ECM but that is not automatically a good remap.

Thanks

NASTASE
27th March, 2017, 02:18 PM
Tuned file incomplete,lot of maps unmoded.Not a word about mod quality.

Master200
27th March, 2017, 02:27 PM
okay! thank you for your time!

teamtuner
27th March, 2017, 02:34 PM
Tuned file incomplete,lot of maps unmoded.Not a word about mod quality.
we hope that you will help our friend with a good remap made by you...it haved a lot of problems this guy with clutch untill now...and many money loosed

bobolin4o
27th March, 2017, 04:21 PM
I realy don't understand why you post this "russian" mod file here...
This is not good...
The man make it for you, and for you only, but you post it here and ask for opinion is good, or not...
If you want good mod for your car, go with the car somewhere, where you will have a physical contact with a person/s who will make your car.
If anything is not good with your car after treatment... you will have a rights and possibilities to ask for refunds...
It is so simple...
BTW, the clutch of your Alfa is week from the date of born, because is designed for a little bit lighter vehicle (147 for example)... and those 150HP and 320Nm are on the edge for this carriage... So better is to drive your car with stok maps, with DPF and EGR off only.
And finally... the mod file is not good, in my opinion... ECM, with changes in percentage.
It is not worth 100 euro... i will do a better remap for 50 only... ;)

Pyromaniak
27th March, 2017, 05:14 PM
I dont know, he send you a file without advance payment? :D

bobo : i will do a better remap for 50 only... ;) ..................:rofl:

Master200
27th March, 2017, 05:57 PM
I realy don't understand why you post this "russian" mod file here...
This is not good...
The man make it for you, and for you only, but you post it here and ask for opinion is good, or not...
If you want good mod for your car, go with the car somewhere, where you will have a physical contact with a person/s who will make your car.
If anything is not good with your car after treatment... you will have a rights and possibilities to ask for refunds...
It is so simple...
BTW, the clutch of your Alfa is week from the date of born, because is designed for a little bit lighter vehicle (147 for example)... and those 150HP and 320Nm are on the edge for this carriage... So better is to drive your car with stok maps, with DPF and EGR off only.
And finally... the mod file is not good, in my opinion... ECM, with changes in percentage.
It is not worth 100 euro... i will do a better remap for 50 only... ;)

well this guy made this map in 10 minutes i think and i did not ask him to do it..i think he tried to scam me..he found a post of mine on a site

I was with my car and payed a guy 200 euros for a map that brooked me 2 clutches.You know my story. How to get the money back when he says that the map is good? How can i contradict a tuner when i have no knowledge in tuning. That's why i asked for your help! And i'm very thankful for all that replayed.

I think is very good to post a file if you will have to pay for it no? Today everyone is making tuning in ECM. How to know what is good and what is bad if we don't ask you guys that really know the business? I think this is one of the advantages of this site!

Thanx

NASTASE
27th March, 2017, 07:40 PM
I agree with bobolin40 about Alfa clutch, anyway i think the "russian"file can't ruine the cluctch because is a soft file, and ECU won't inject asked diesel amount because some important maps are unmoded.

Act Tuning
27th March, 2017, 10:44 PM
Bad mod!!!

realrace
28th March, 2017, 06:09 AM
If you did not request for the file, then you don't have to pay.
But it seems that the solution(egr and dpf) is workable

monitel_service
28th March, 2017, 06:16 AM
Bad modification
You will feel a little growth in the first half throttle acceleration, and you'll have an increased fuel consumption

Yura123
28th March, 2017, 06:25 AM
I see the mod file, that made good. On any tuning file, you can say that it is done poorly. Many people have their own approach to tuning a file. But this mod files is done neatly, the machine will go well with it.

If someone thinks differently, then let him propose his own option. And let's see what others say.

monitel_service
28th March, 2017, 06:35 AM
If you say Good Luck !!!

monitel_service
28th March, 2017, 06:47 AM
Car tuning is based on mathematical formulas not percentage,person asked if the car is modified ok This person don't request answer about the strategy

Master200
28th March, 2017, 06:50 AM
Car tuning is based on mathematical formulas not percentage,person asked if the car is modified ok This person don't request answer about the strategy
Exactly my point! Finaly! 10q! Even i can raise the percentage in ECM. But i saw on so many forums that the good tuners are calculating what has to be done. I try to learn myself this but is not that easy.