PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Fiat 500L

GameTheoryOptimal
29th March, 2017, 12:35 AM
Hey guys!
a shop called me to program a used radio on a 2014 Fiat 500L (not 100% sure model).
original radio work, but bug (not sure symptom also).

I installed the ''new'' unit, and with WiTech, I have done proximity alignement via BCM special function as suppose to when installing a NEW radio.
still asking for an anti-theft code.

I have original unit under my hand, but their customer left with the new unit.
I opened the radio, and found a ~~~~ing 9S08DZ128... which I can't find any of my programmer that can read this type of MCU.

I am including picture of front of radio and label, to see if someone is able to find PIN via serial number or something.
if so, I'll ask them to get the car back and we'll take picture of new unit sticker.
I also include the picture of part number and stuff from WiTech, both unit.

thanks for your help!!!

Rdecode
29th March, 2017, 03:32 AM
I do not think somebody could provide you with the code from serial here, even pay-technician with dealers database access was not able to do so, check here:
http://www.justanswer.com/dodge/a5akq-need-radio-anti-theft-code-2015-fiat-500l.html

According to that topic they have also completed all steps, however radio still asks for the code...

P.S.
I tried to collect serial=code examples for those Continental FIAT units to develop algo and so far I have 0 examples.

GameTheoryOptimal
29th March, 2017, 03:49 PM
mille gracie for the fast answer!
I have realized that my VVDI prog can read those MCU, so I'll try to read and write original dump...
I'll post dump here just in case we can figure out where the PIN is hidden in there.
I'll keep you inform as soon as I can.
thanks again!

GameTheoryOptimal
29th March, 2017, 05:58 PM
here are both eeprom and flash dump...
eeprom have almost no bytes... maybe someone can calculate code from this?
but don't forget... this is the original radio dump, so this is not the one I have to program.
but if we can find PIN, I could read new unit and we calculate PIN and try.

thanks!!

fryderyk 10
29th March, 2017, 06:18 PM
Code in flash eeprom.

GameTheoryOptimal
29th March, 2017, 06:29 PM
you mean flash of 9s08DZ128 or elsewhere?

GameTheoryOptimal
29th March, 2017, 07:14 PM
ok, I have read eeprom and flash memory of both unit, and I did copy the original eeprom and flash dump into the new unit...
same problem... so memory should be in the MCU with no legs (solder balls underneath) I guess...
when I first removed the radio today (the new one) message was now: code incorrect, wait 30 min.
and now still same message... I'll leave key on for 30 min in case it would work after that, but I doubt so...
here are dump from new unit... not much difference in both dump.

Raimax
29th March, 2017, 10:28 PM
Code location S29GL256N

GameTheoryOptimal
30th March, 2017, 04:17 AM
any known programmer that I can use with those MCU?