PDA

View Full Version : Freesat Can I Get It?

^^TommyTee
3rd October, 2009, 04:58 PM
Hi

I live in a high rise appartment i have a satelite connector that comes into my flat i beleive theres a dish on the roof

what i want to know is if i get a freesat box will i be able too connect it up too the connection point and use the dish on the roof as i think its a communial dish ie.. all the flats are connected to it

pics attached

edward hitler
4th October, 2009, 12:25 AM
If the dish is pointing at the sky satelite and you have a live feed you will pick up freesat no problem mate.

daithi
6th October, 2009, 01:57 PM
is there any chance its a cable feed
a friend of mine had one in his new apartment
he was living there about six months with just a tv for watching dvds he thought he would need a box to get anything from it to work
i hooked a cable from it to his tv and got about 15 free channels for him some good ones
this was in dublin city and its an nthell feed coming in
all we did was an automatic scan with the tv

Tezza
6th October, 2009, 04:01 PM
Hi
Ask a neighbour what they getting ,if it is sky signal like Edward said u will get feesat as it comes of same sat ,I have it easy to setup just got basic sky dish.

^^TommyTee
9th October, 2009, 02:26 AM
hey guys

just thought id update you i bought a foxsat hd box bought cable and f connectors made up cable connected all up entered postcode in setup all ok 143 radio & tv channels all free box was bit expensive but thats life