PDA

View Full Version : BMW + MERCEDES MILEAGE CORRECTION

maaxxyy
3rd October, 2009, 07:09 PM
Hi guys, i,m looking to start mileage correction for BMW + Mercedes. Could you please advise me on the best tools to buy and where from? I,m looking to work on 1999 and above vehicles.
Thanks

worldiagnostic
4th October, 2009, 08:08 AM
Search for Tacho Universal. look for not locking version (some of them lock after connecting 40 cars).

maaxxyy
4th October, 2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for your advice worlddiag

AvechuchoAxel
10th October, 2009, 03:24 AM
Hi guys, i,m looking to start mileage correction for BMW + Mercedes. Could you please advise me on the best tools to buy and where from? I,m looking to work on 1999 and above vehicles.
Thanks

You cannot mess with BMW and MERCEDES benz clusters. So I recommend a professional tool to start your business with the right foot.

Chinesse tool will get you in troubles sooner or later... (I own some chinese cloned tools..) A good set to start those vehicles .... Rosfar, Enigma to start. they are expensives, but make your life easier... MB and BMW is not only clusters.... Ignition key lock, Light control modules, CAS 1-2-3 , im*obilizers, etc. So better spend some time searching, than just throwing money....

worldiagnostic
10th October, 2009, 06:46 AM
Forgot to mention. If the budget will let you, I recommend Diga Universal tool: that one is far more professional. I probably can organize you a nice discount if needed very much ;)

maaxxyy
10th October, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, although i see alot of tools advertising that they can work on BMW +Mercedes with cas 1 to 3, LKM, EIS etc. Is this false advertising? And do you have a link for Diga universal?
Thanks

AvechuchoAxel
11th October, 2009, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, although i see alot of tools advertising that they can work on BMW +Mercedes with cas 1 to 3, LKM, EIS etc. Is this false advertising? And do you have a link for Diga universal?
Thanks

Advertising is no fake IT'S REAL !! The REAL thing is they want your money... no matter what happen next. So don't be catched for untrue advertising, miracle tools or some divine touch. Get real tools for this real business. Cheap not always mean bad, but certainly you don't want to start your business wrecking speedos and modules..... because the tools... But you will wreck them because your inexperience as ALL WE DO when start!!!! :banghead:

designer79
11th October, 2009, 06:47 PM
tachopro soft+dongle for car <2000 year

worldiagnostic
11th October, 2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks

I can give you direct contact with DigaPro seller. PM me if needed.

turbodieselro
13th October, 2009, 02:23 PM
You cannot mess with BMW and MERCEDES benz clusters. So I recommend a professional tool to start your business with the right foot.

Chinesse tool will get you in troubles sooner or later... (I own some chinese cloned tools..) A good set to start those vehicles .... Rosfar, Enigma to start. they are expensives, but make your life easier... MB and BMW is not only clusters.... Ignition key lock, Light control modules, CAS 1-2-3 , im*obilizers, etc. So better spend some time searching, than just throwing money....

I subscribe to this, AvechuchoAxel is 100% correct

tranzavanza
6th December, 2010, 05:01 AM
BMW and MBZ are hard to do and expensive to buy if you damage the cluster.

Chinese clones are good for clusters that you can grab for 30 bucks on ebay in case you damage one.

You don't want to charge $150 for mileage programming and pay $1500 for new cluster. Get my point?

If you spend money on good tools be sure you'll get it back down the road.

z786
7th December, 2010, 11:32 PM
fcuks sake man, this thread is over ONE YEAR OLD
please dont bump old threads
the date is on the top of evry post