PDA

View Full Version : Rektum-Rekker Curry

Devilfish
1st August, 2008, 03:44 PM
Chop 2 or 3 largish onions & fry in 1 cup of veggie oil until nice and golden.
Finely grate a 1.25 inch cube of fresh ginger.
Finely chop 2 wee wormie bloody-hot red chillies and seeds too. I use 3 for a nice and warm glo, loonies add lots more.
Finely grate 3 or 5 fresh cloves of garlic.
Add ginger, chillies & garlic and fry gently for 10 mins and keep moving to stop the ginger catching : smell starts to get good.
Add top secret spice-bomb & fry for a few mins and keep moving : scent buds should be going daft by now.
Add two chopped tomatoes and fry for a few mins.
Add 1 Kg of chunky diced beef (or lamb or chicken) and none of your soopermarkit rubbish, go to a butcher and fry & stir until coated in spices and starting to brown.
Add half a pint (more if wanted) of pasata.
Salt and peppa to taste.
Add chopped mushrooms if required.
Do not add water!
Do not put a lid on the pot!
Simmer / fester / bloop / gurgle / suppurate very slowly for 4 hours, stirring every now-and-again : this gets all the water out.
When it just starts to catch, or all the water from the pasata (& the mushrooms) has been cooked-oot, it's ready.
Before serving, chop a bunch of fresh coriander & add to pot.

Njoy!

adam28
13th June, 2009, 04:44 PM
Hi

my wife cooked me your Rektum-Rekker Curry, but with prawns!
Excellent i must say. Great recipe. Im a bit off a heat freak myself. I like chicken tikka phall and prawn vindaloo.,They are my favs.:evil:

Kind Regards

Adam

i

gmb45
13th June, 2009, 05:22 PM
Chop 2 or 3 largish onions & fry in 1 cup of veggie oil until nice and golden.
Finely grate a 1.25 inch cube of fresh ginger.
Finely chop 2 wee wormie bloody-hot red chillies and seeds too. I use 3 for a nice and warm glo, loonies add lots more.
Finely grate 3 or 5 fresh cloves of garlic.
Add ginger, chillies & garlic and fry gently for 10 mins and keep moving to stop the ginger catching : smell starts to get good.
Add top secret spice-bomb & fry for a few mins and keep moving : scent buds should be going daft by now.
Add two chopped tomatoes and fry for a few mins.
Add 1 Kg of chunky diced beef (or lamb or chicken) and none of your soopermarkit rubbish, go to a butcher and fry & stir until coated in spices and starting to brown.
Add half a pint (more if wanted) of pasata.
Salt and peppa to taste.
Add chopped mushrooms if required.
Do not add water!
Do not put a lid on the pot!
Simmer / fester / bloop / gurgle / suppurate very slowly for 4 hours, stirring every now-and-again : this gets all the water out.
When it just starts to catch, or all the water from the pasata (& the mushrooms) has been cooked-oot, it's ready.
Before serving, chop a bunch of fresh coriander & add to pot.

Njoy! :roflmao: rektum rekker nice 1 m8 :roflmao:

ste6106
15th June, 2009, 06:05 PM
The best name for a curry, :D

jonnyryan79
20th June, 2009, 05:44 PM
This sounds Tasty Thanks... Gonna try it out.. Love a good hot Curry... Haven't been unable to eat anything thats been too hot yet... Looking forward to this one.. And the names a Cracker... Cheers :)

krazylegz
20th June, 2009, 05:47 PM
ha ha name is class.....although would be far too hot for me, my arse collapses from a jalfrezi lol