PDA

View Full Version : lost chanals

groganalan
4th October, 2009, 12:55 AM
hi can some one please help me i have kryptview last month i lost itv sky sports 1 and a few more i was told how to put this right in the settings but i have been away i came back on to digital kaos and all of my messages have gone and the imformashion how to do this has vanished to :s:

DW190
4th October, 2009, 08:25 PM
The easiest way to make sure all channels come back is to factory reset the box and rescan.

First try finding the Powerscan mode and make sure it is on. Leave the box in stanby with the time displayed for an hour or overnight, the channels should come back. If they dont factory reset and scan.

groganalan
5th October, 2009, 11:34 PM
thanks for info but wear do i find the powerscan mode thanks

wilf
5th October, 2009, 11:42 PM
thanks for info but wear do i find the powerscan mode thanks

press menu>system settings>other settings> power scan>on and leave on standby over night it should pick up all the missing channels when you switch back on.

groganalan
5th October, 2009, 11:45 PM
thanks wilf for the info i will try that

stevieb1984
6th October, 2009, 04:07 PM
you do not have a power scan on kryptview just do a factory reset and scan automatically for tp wen it starts scanning it should give you option to press red on remote which will then give u a list of areas like leeds sheffeild knottingly pick the area u r in and scan leave for ten mins should be all back up and running

wilf
6th October, 2009, 04:51 PM
you do not have a power scan on kryptview just do a factory reset and scan automatically for tp wen it starts scanning it should give you option to press red on remote which will then give u a list of areas like leeds sheffeild knottingly pick the area u r in and scan leave for ten mins should be all back up and running

correct you do not have to have powerscan on but it was introduced to the kryptview so you didnt lose any channels and you didnt have to do manual scan, i havent had to since i had mine when they first came out and its never dropped a channel.