PDA

View Full Version : Kess v2 need help

Ignasvw
4th April, 2017, 10:15 PM
Hi, i use kess china clone, and im having problems sometimes. I get wake up error on some cars. Maybe someone can help with this. I opened my kess, cheked pins ,seems good ,cheked tf pins ,also good. I read that i need to format tf card but i dont have file to upload after formating(deleting all files from that card i think) . Maybe someone solved this issue. On kess box its said its v4.036,but the man from that i bought it said that he will send me firmware 4.036 later,so now i dont know what kind of version i have. Regards

tango
5th April, 2017, 04:21 PM
click info button and it will show you what version fw you have
also check the pcb and compare with original pic to see if it needs rework

Ignasvw
5th April, 2017, 10:00 PM
Ty for answer,yes my pcb needs rework. But after rework,where i can get right one firmware ,with no wake up and protocol errors

tango
7th April, 2017, 02:37 PM
without other info noone can answer what you want
we need to know what fw you are using in your kess so click the info button like i told you to do

Ignasvw
9th April, 2017, 10:15 PM
without other info noone can answer what you want
we need to know what fw you are using in your kess so click the info button like i told you to do
My fw is 4.06

tango
10th April, 2017, 03:16 PM
i think you mean 4.036 then you cant change without either trying to unlock the nxp or replacing it because that fw locks the nxp to crp3

also what serial do you have ?
sdcard if formatted will wipe everything from it so has you said you would need the sdcard files 9they are posted here and other forums) all you need to know is which files you need for your serial.
but i would rework the kess before doing anything else and retest it