PDA

View Full Version : eurovox 500pvr wheres E4

Femalelizzard
1st August, 2008, 08:16 PM
just noticed im missing E4 on both my 500pvr and maxV a few other channels too Ive never noticed for weeks as there mostly the misses lmao have all sports movies and discovery etc.

My signal strength is on 84% is there a signal booster download for the pvr i thought 84% is pretty ok any ideas help folk

smirnoff_rules
1st August, 2008, 08:31 PM
e4 is one of the weak channels l had problems on two boxes and the subbed box , just got a yellow box booster and its great , all the channels can back and no channel breaks up
great item m8

Cable TV Signal Amplifier Booster Dreambox Dbox Eurovox on eBay, also, Cable Boxes, Satellite Cable Freeview, Consumer Electronics (end time 05-Aug-08 16:50:33 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cable-TV-Signal-Amplifier-Booster-Dreambox-Dbox-Eurovox_W0QQitemZ260269470544QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem260269470544&_trksid=p3911.m14.l1318)

just install where the feed comes into the house it powers up loads of boxes and modems at once

the 84% means nothin m8 , mine was the same ... wifes over the moon now she can watch bb in bed

Femalelizzard
1st August, 2008, 08:45 PM
e4 is one of the weak channels l had problems on two boxes and the subbed box , just got a yellow box booster and its great , all the channels can back and no channel breaks up
great item m8

Cable TV Signal Amplifier Booster Dreambox Dbox Eurovox on eBay, also, Cable Boxes, Satellite Cable Freeview, Consumer Electronics (end time 05-Aug-08 16:50:33 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cable-TV-Signal-Amplifier-Booster-Dreambox-Dbox-Eurovox_W0QQitemZ260269470544QQcmdZViewItem?hash=i tem260269470544&_trksid=p3911.m14.l1318)

just install where the feed comes into the house it powers up loads of boxes and modems at once

the 84% means nothin m8 , mine was the same ... wifes over the moon now she can watch bb in bed

I know what your saying m8 but I had E4 and all the channels on before I upgraded it the kuroV with the auto channel store i know theres a 8% signal fix are sommick for the maxV im just wondering if i can use this on the 500pvr aswell are if i needed to / too be honest but hey thats just what my sister needs as she is in a poor signal area and is always breaking up so ill put on the bag but my signal has always been spot on as the terminals are right at my gate

smirnoff_rules
1st August, 2008, 09:00 PM
mine was fine one day and gone the next , sometimes if would just be there but breaking up and the warmer the weather the worse the picture ?

l have no idea why but the booster sorted it .. have u tried plugging that box straight in the feed onto the house without anything else being connected

squirreluk
1st August, 2008, 10:00 PM
Hi im fairly new to the pvr 500 but im sure ive read in another forum that either ufl 1.1 or ufl 1.1a have an option of turning on an 8 db booster. Hope this helps:elefant:

Femalelizzard
1st August, 2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks got the maxV sorted and ive found a live feed of bigbrother on the pvr for the misses so no problem all done thanks again smirn thanks m8 ill have a browse to see if the 8% signal is a option on the pvr as i have the 1.1 u arn about thanks lads

Femalelizzard
2nd August, 2008, 03:49 PM
just re power scanned the boxes today with auto favs turned off and starting from 00000mhz I get every channel no problem so no need for a signal boost just have to spend 30 mins sorting your channels out ill upload a favs list for T-W when im finished

I knew i had a excellent signal in my Ken lol