PDA

View Full Version : Cant Log In Dreamboxedit

bashi007
2nd August, 2008, 12:00 AM
Hi Guys

I have the openmedia box and everyting is working great, apart from i cant log in via dreamboxedit, im using root and password openmedia, i get an error saying check your username and password. Im trying to load captains settings.

stemack
2nd August, 2008, 12:31 AM
username i use root and password i keep blank sory if unhelpful m8

GamezSearch
2nd August, 2008, 02:12 AM
root and password openmedia, work for me, Try root and dreambox

Devilfish
2nd August, 2008, 08:10 AM
The image that comes with the box will have the password openmedia. If you flash another image, the password will be dreambox.

bashi007
4th August, 2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks devilfish, didnt realize that the passwoprd changed with image. All working now. Just for reference using Eagle image (password eagle) and im impressed with the image and very imressed with open media box, worked straight away on my motorized dish with captains settings.

Im using eaglekeys but is there any major differences say with satan key bundle?

calisto
4th August, 2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks devilfish, didnt realize that the passwoprd changed with image. All working now. Just for reference using Eagle image (password eagle) and im impressed with the image and very imressed with open media box, worked straight away on my motorized dish with captains settings.

Im using eaglekeys but is there any major differences say with satan key bundle?

Have been hunting for this eagle image but cannot find it anywhere!!

max_gee
4th August, 2008, 04:31 PM

ive nt used eagle key my self (any links?) but have used satan keys and the Nabilo v1 plugin, and I have found that to be more stable then the satan key bundle.

im not sure if im allowd to post... but you can google for

Nabiloplug10_-final.zip

bashi007
6th August, 2008, 06:59 AM
Have been hunting for this eagle image but cannot find it anywhere!!

Im not sure if i can post the file or direct link, but i got it from another forum, PM me and i will send you the link.

I quite like eagle it has been very stable, and the keys can be updated via blue button on box and keys are updated regulary.

dbox2k6
1st September, 2008, 04:19 AM
Yeah i cant log in either. and im unable to flash the box as my laptop doesnt have the correct port :-(

Any suggestions ????

yamar1
13th September, 2008, 02:00 PM
buy a serial-usb adaptor from fleabay, ?5 tops.