PDA

View Full Version : bmw 320d edc17cp02 torque monitoring delete

goyodesanctis
15th April, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hi to all!!!
I want to tune a car, but I have read that in edc17 bmw there is a torque strategy to pass...420 Nm???
I want to delete errors or tracing torque limiter, I don't know how it can be done.
Car is egr off.
Thanks to this forum.
Anyone knows how it can be done???
I don't want to have limp mode and I have read it's very easy.
Any help appreciated.
443238Thank you very much.

icezero2010
15th April, 2017, 11:54 AM
make the tuning good and you has not this problem

goyodesanctis
15th April, 2017, 01:03 PM
Ok, but what torque limiters do I have to surpass for driver desire and within all torque limiters ??
Where are SVTQL ???
Thank you very much

gttuning
15th April, 2017, 02:19 PM
Do your tune and post file here for delete this if you want.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sdtsedat
15th April, 2017, 02:37 PM
This is what you need.
Try and report

Don't forget hit thank button
Pass on P.M.

Kind regards from Belgium

goyodesanctis
15th April, 2017, 03:36 PM
thank you mate!!!I will post later .OLS project of my work,if someone could take a look or it could help to anybody,perfect.
Regards from Spain!!!

goyodesanctis
16th April, 2017, 03:39 PM
Hi, everyone!
Indeed, the car has come into emergency by torque monitoring.
The boy, he told me that he has happened between 140-160 kilometers per hour, and sixth gear, half-accelerator pedal.
The car has been slowly stopping, and I told him to stop the engine.
When it started up again, the fault was gone. There is no MIL on the board.
I will attach the file ORI, the file stage 1 done in my own way, with the egr off, thanks to a member of this forum, that works perfectly, without fault and with plug disconnected.
All right.
I have my doubts:
1-How much torque is the maximum not to jump?
2-Really, I have modified 12 maps of lambda and I have seen that it would be possible, that the injected amount did not correspond with the requested pair, I do not know if with map driver's wish.
3-I modified rail pressure, up to 19500 bar in WOT at 4000 rpm but the error has jumped before.
4-We have gone to test the car thoroughly before and it has not given a problem.
5-I would rather do a strong melody, I do not know what I should do for a little older than this, not much more but yes little, and what these strategies are based on.
6-Lastly, in case of not being possible, with my .OLS project I no longer know what is missing or not, to remove all DTC from the car, with good tuning, how to remove character errors of active torque monitoring. This would be the last option, but plausible in my case, of not being able to do it better.

I tried test file by me,if someone and partner who send me mod wants to see it, you could without any problems.

Thank you very much!!!
Regards

Maciej17
16th April, 2017, 03:52 PM
I can solve your problem :)

icezero2010
16th April, 2017, 05:11 PM
Your Tuning is bad Post ori and Tuning

Act Tuning
16th April, 2017, 05:19 PM
He post ori file in post #7

goyodesanctis
16th April, 2017, 05:57 PM
Ok, the ori file is set, sorry if it does not look good, I can put it back.
Well, the .OLS project exists.
The good thing or better of all is that now I have fifteen days by work of the client, that I can try to understand what is happening.
I have never considered that I have worked badly in this sense, but the opposite, and I have applied what I have understood for many years, and I want to get to understand, because in this case, the file is not right, how to handle the situation with This ECU.
I repeat, if someone could get information, and among all help for future cases, I will work for it, for me is no problem at all.
If someone can take a look at .OLS project and really say, what is wrong, because I do not clarify, with many maps 10x1, do not really know how happy I would do, and I hope, to many more people.
Then I go back to post everything mentioned.
Thank you very much for every second, applied to help me, because without you, I would not either.
I will try to get Damos, to be able to investigate more about the problem.

Original:

Tuned with EGR OFF:

.OLS project to see it quickly:

Thank you very much.
Regards!!!

icezero2010
16th April, 2017, 06:58 PM
Ok, the ori file is set, sorry if it does not look good, I can put it back.
Well, the .OLS project exists.
The good thing or better of all is that now I have fifteen days by work of the client, that I can try to understand what is happening.
I have never considered that I have worked badly in this sense, but the opposite, and I have applied what I have understood for many years, and I want to get to understand, because in this case, the file is not right, how to handle the situation with This ECU.
I repeat, if someone could get information, and among all help for future cases, I will work for it, for me is no problem at all.
If someone can take a look at .OLS project and really say, what is wrong, because I do not clarify, with many maps 10x1, do not really know how happy I would do, and I hope, to many more people.
Then I go back to post everything mentioned.
Thank you very much for every second, applied to help me, because without you, I would not either.
I will try to get Damos, to be able to investigate more about the problem.

Original:

Tuned with EGR OFF:

.OLS project to see it quickly:

Thank you very much.
Regards!!!
check your damos or your ols file torque difference there is your problem ;-)

you set it to zero its 8 bit value not 16 bit

Maciej17
16th April, 2017, 07:04 PM
Check this file.

icezero2010
16th April, 2017, 07:18 PM
Check this file.

have u delete his mistake or only patch with a tool

than he has also the problem .

he change MoFCoEng_swtLosCalc_C before is the trq dif

mariusica_boy
16th April, 2017, 07:54 PM
Mate,

do not need touch Torq Monitoring if u know how make good tuning.
Here u have Egr off make in first post by me + stage1 .
With this file u have approx 210HP/410NM. it is enough, more attention with this engine N47... timing chain failure.

Same password egr_off
Regards

goyodesanctis
19th April, 2017, 05:47 PM
I have seen the driver's wish 410 nm and torque for 420.
Mariusca_boy says that is enough, I think this is ok, looking for problems with timing chain, but I'm trying to understand how to make a good tune.
I like to work and if I can help someone, better than better.
Regards.
I will test on a week more or less, because this boy is working at his transport agency.
Cheers!!!

saby9q
21st April, 2017, 04:56 PM
Mate,

With this file u have approx 210HP/410NM. it is enough, more attention with this engine N47... timing chain failure.

Same password egr_off
Regards

Hi mate i have same problem...i pray you to give me passoword for the rar.
Thanks in advance.

mislavto
11th December, 2017, 08:57 AM
@goyodesanctis, did the last file you got from mariusica_boy helped you?
P.S., you Inbox is full

fzhut
11th December, 2017, 11:03 AM
I've done light mod for this car with AT. Goal was 200/400 (ori 170/345) with EGR and DPF active, car runs very well, mod is safe, torque monitoring properly changed. Here is a dyno graph of the car. With active DPF/EGR even 210/420-430 could be done.

mislavto
26th December, 2017, 10:32 PM
Could you explain "properly changed"? I bought tuning file for my f20 with disabled TQ monitoring. I can send it to you for check if it is correctly switched off, but I would like to learn how to change it so the car can be tuned to higher power rates, but without switch it off completely...
thanks

atomiczen
24th January, 2018, 12:19 AM
simple to do 450mn without remove torque monitoring if you really know this ecu and what maps you need to mod

volter
24th January, 2018, 01:31 AM
Many answers are not clear here.

It is difference to modify few maps in TQMon and just remove fault codes from dtc table( disable mask and fault class) to hide the problem.

*You can modify all maps including driver wish maps.

Funny thing, in some early edc17 softwares like F1x TQMonitoring Level 1 is activated and in others it isn't.

You can easily do 230hp/500nm without touching duration maps (if values on iq axis is enough high).

Usually on Stage 1 we do 220-230hp 480-500nm from 184hp version and around 5-10hp less from 177hp version.

And the most important you can't do it properly in ecm titanium especially based on their driver.

It's not a magic just use a proper damos and start comparing various softwares each other.

Absen777
13th November, 2019, 07:21 AM
Hey guys, will these files work on my one ? If not is it possible someone to help me over with it. I want to have my dpf and egr off cause they are clogged and stage 1 or 2. Thank you.

HW: 08512587
SW: 1037509475
VIN nr.: WBAWD12060PK41776
SW ver.:
Spare: 08512715
Engine:
HW Ver.: 0281013536
SW upg.: 08512747
Installation:

Wojtao123
5th December, 2020, 06:42 PM
Hi. I have the same problem with one car.(bmw 120d) In full throttle work perfect but in half throttle make limp mode after tune, can you send me the password please, i would be very grateful

Wojtao123
5th December, 2020, 06:47 PM
Mate,

Same password egr_off
Regards

Hi. I have the same problem with one car.(bmw 120d) In full throttle work perfect but in half throttle make limp mode after tune, can you send me the password please, i would be very grateful