PDA

View Full Version : IMMO off Range Rover 4.0

MadridEcu
20th April, 2017, 09:48 AM
Hi DK mates!!

Does anyone know the way to make immo off on this ECU??

I was reading about it, but I didn't see any information to do it well. Can anyone help me??

THANKS!

caliskan71
20th April, 2017, 10:05 AM
gems ecu immo inside tms but easy way read eka code with tools and make coding manual in door

MadridEcu
24th April, 2017, 12:15 PM
gems ecu immo inside tms but easy way read eka code with tools and make coding manual in door

Could you explain me it?? becouse I couldn't understand the way to do immo off

Ahmy501
24th April, 2017, 12:35 PM
P38 4.0 4.6 immo off is possible in the BeCM HC11, no one is willing to share this solution though.

Following....

lightguy8
14th May, 2017, 11:15 PM
BECM can't turn the Immo off completely...

You can turn parts of it off, which makes for less headaches if remote stops, or door latch in drivers door has faulty switches, but as far as engine immo - that is controlled by the engine ECU.

Engine ECU has a code which is programmed into it, and the BECM just sends that code when car unlocked and alarm turned off etc. To bypass immo completely, then you would need to make it so the engine ECU doesn't require a code...

There are posts on here about it being done for the Diesel.. I know GEMS petrol can be done, whether by flashing the ECU or an external plug in unit which fools the ECU - but haven't seen the Bosch Motronic (petrol, 99My onwards) reprogrammed yet to not require a code.

BECM controls a lot of things, but the engine starting immo on these vehicle is actually put in place by engine ECU - BECM just sends the code!