PDA

View Full Version : Timed Recordings on PVR EX5000

squirreluk
2nd August, 2008, 03:28 PM
:devil:Thanks to the advice in this forum and firmware in the download section, I am now up and running. I have all channels open and working fine. I do however have one niggling problem.
The time shift is working OK and i can record instantly if i press the R button but if i try and record via EPG I get a message to say that there is already a program scheduled to record at that time and wont let me proceed even when nothing else is setup to record. Very strange:hmpf:

Its not much of a problem, but as long as it is happening it means i have to keep my VM+ box going. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Femalelizzard
2nd August, 2008, 03:39 PM
:devil:Thanks to the advice in this forum and firmware in the download section, I am now up and running. I have all channels open and working fine. I do however have one niggling problem.
The time shift is working OK and i can record instantly if i press the R button but if i try and record via EPG I get a message to say that there is already a program scheduled to record at that time and wont let me proceed even when nothing else is setup to record. Very strange:hmpf:

Its not much of a problem, but as long as it is happening it means i have to keep my VM+ box going. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I havent come across this problem do u have the 1.1 firmware installed what hard drive u using seagate and WD have been tested by lots a people other drives are having problems although if your recording is ok for live i cant see a problem

squirreluk
2nd August, 2008, 05:40 PM
I'm using ver 1.1a with a WD hdd. as i said earlier it strange lol

marvo
6th August, 2008, 11:09 PM
Do a factory reset then reinstall v1.1a,, and then do a new scan. (A full reinitiation really),,i had a problem once like that dint know if i had accidently hit the yellow button twice without knowing..but not had it since,,good luck,,upto now its not a bad box,,picture is very good.