PDA

View Full Version : Bikes files and ecus

aeroyas
6th October, 2009, 04:42 PM
Hello freinds, i have two bikes R1 and R6, and i need immo off for this, does anyone here have an idea about immo off for bikes?? is there any softwares for this??? any shematics ?? thank's so much

teerak2uk
7th October, 2009, 08:46 AM
what year are they

aeroyas
7th October, 2009, 02:48 PM
hello freind, thank's so much for anwsering the bikes i have are both 2008 year, new ones, have you something for this?? i'm interesting by everything about bikes immo off, i have lot of clients with bikes, is there any software special bikes?? or ecus shematics?? thank you so much

dik
7th October, 2009, 05:59 PM
hello freind, thank's so much for anwsering the bikes i have are both 2008 year, new ones, have you something for this?? i'm interesting by everything about bikes im*o off, i have lot of clients with bikes, is there any software special bikes?? or ecus shematics?? thank you so much
Sounds suspicious, wanting to bypass immobiliser on 2 new bikes??? + others

aeroyas
7th October, 2009, 07:25 PM
hello freind, why say that's suspecious?? there are my clients, and i can't ask why they lost keys, logic??? here in morocco we have lot of this, and if you ask every client why he lost key or why he want immo off car, we can never live, better changing profession, regards

r6eck
8th October, 2009, 03:56 PM
Never seen any im*b off software for bikes,maybe a market there for you to develop

aeroyas
8th October, 2009, 07:58 PM
okay freind, i will try, thank you so much

milkatrek
11th October, 2009, 09:31 PM
only add key. no solution to off

WBR

helmov
13th October, 2009, 09:39 AM
i have emulator for this bikes ifintersted contact me