PDA

View Full Version : BMW E90 320d 0281013501 - virgin

borysgo2
26th April, 2017, 02:29 PM
Hello
I have a nice BMW in my w.shop. The old ECU is gone, there is short on 1,8V bus (MPC is gone).

I have resolder the flash onto the some other board just to read it but i do not know if it is not corrupted (CHKs looks OK anyway). EEPROM data prapobly is incorrect.

So I got a 2nd hand one donor ECU. Can someone help me virgin flash and eeprom for me please in donor ECU so I can get it sync with CAS unit ??

I downloaded Backup data into the donor ECU but can not get it sync with CAS so it looks like eeprom data is corrupted.

Big thanks

kiszka
26th April, 2017, 03:03 PM

borysgo2
26th April, 2017, 03:30 PM
Thanks Kiszka

I have found the problem. EEprom corrupted so I downloaded a few eeproms and the important data is in first 00000 - 00800 lines.
So I swapped over the parts of eeprom and sync the ECU no problem.

Bellow eeprom that works OK.

Regards

EDIT:
Now for those one who do not know if not responding ECU is cooked or not, bellow is the pic, chec if You have 0 Ohms (short circuit) on the marked capacitor than more than likely the MPC is faulty.

Regards

kiszka
26th April, 2017, 04:42 PM

bmw320d
26th April, 2017, 04:44 PM
not need virgin ecu, you can reprogram ecu used with winkpf add vin and program, then adapt dde-ews and cart start without problem, if ecu has hw and sw differente copy e2p from original to used with bdm and then program with winkpf then adapt ews-dde and car start without problem