PDA

View Full Version : Openbox - Box Office (Will it work for the Joshua v Klitshko fight?)

Bennett21
26th April, 2017, 10:42 PM
Hi all,

With all these channels going down, I have read that Sky Box Office is down?

I assume we wont be able to watch the AJ v Klitshko Fight this Saturday then? :bs:

Also as someone who has no idea about how these boxes work.. does anyone know if these channels that are slowly going will be back or is this is for good?

tonyc59
26th April, 2017, 10:58 PM
Hi all,

With all these channels going down, I have read that Sky Box Office is down?

I assume we wont be able to watch the AJ v Klitshko Fight this Saturday then? :bs:

Also as someone who has no idea about how these boxes work.. does anyone know if these channels that are slowly going will be back or is this is for good?

You assume right SS box office has gone black .....weather a fix becomes available no one knows its just a waiting game now .

Bennett21
27th April, 2017, 08:08 AM
That's just broke my heart this morning anyway. :crushed:

Any ideas on another Free way to watch the AJ v Klitshko fight this saturday? (other than streaming online)

Have these fire sticks etc also been hit?

digicon
27th April, 2017, 10:29 AM
That's just broke my heart this morning anyway. :crushed:

Any ideas on another Free way to watch the AJ v Klitshko fight this saturday? (other than streaming online)

Have these fire sticks etc also been hit?

Move your dish round to 19.2? east and watch it Free To Air on RTL HD might be in German language but its free

Bennett21
27th April, 2017, 10:35 AM
Move your dish round to 19.2? east and watch it Free To Air on RTL HD might be in German language but its free

Thanks, I assume I need a motorised dish to be able to do that? I am a real novice with this type of stuff, I only just about know where a HDMI cable needs to go. :02.47-tranquillity:

martin035
27th April, 2017, 02:58 PM

Most people will be trying to stream SSBO online and a lot of online feeds come from CS on 28e so there's not going to be a lot of feeds available, I would try digicon's advice with a twist, when your searching your online sports streams try and find 'RTL' and watch that, then put the volume dowm and turn on your radio for an English commentary.

gingeee85
27th April, 2017, 05:07 PM
do you know if its going to be the full schedule digicon or just the main event?

darrencrookes
27th April, 2017, 05:13 PM
Most people will be trying to stream SSBO online and a lot of online feeds come from CS on 28e so there's not going to be a lot of feeds available, I would try digicon's advice with a twist, when your searching your online sports streams try and find 'RTL' and watch that, then put the volume dowm and turn on your radio for an English commentary.

There is a German .m3u playlist at the link below which, as of now, is showing RTL at a decent resolution. To play on a PC you will need VLC Media Player installed and open the file with VLC. Click on playlist on the top menu bar and type RTL into the search box. The .m3u files don't tend to last for long, but are updated frequently. If you have a Chromecast you can cast the screen to your TV.

https://sourcetv.info/germany-new-iptv-list-m3u-links-smart-tv-kodi-url-27042017/

It can't be illegal if it's free to air in Germany. We are all German after all aren't we?

Bis sp?ter meine neuen Freunde.

digicon
28th April, 2017, 12:27 AM
do you know if its going to be the full schedule digicon or just the main event?

More than likely just the main event, Nova Sport 1 on 23.5? east or 0.8? west will more than likely show the undercards. You will of course need some form of access for these channels

portvalefanjosh
29th April, 2017, 06:45 PM
Just too say if you have an old kryptview a780 as I do then the boxing is on that.

Mee?kat
29th April, 2017, 10:15 PM
Just too say if you have an old kryptview a780 as I do then the boxing is on that.

What channel mate...is it live events. i think i,ll get it ok on 19.2 when it starts but virgin is just the payment page on live events at mo

Cheers