PDA

View Full Version : Hurd cut rev limiter pop corn opel astra gtc 1.9 150 cv bosch edc16c9

infinityecu
29th April, 2017, 06:15 AM
Hi to all lords, place the file for the request of the rev limiter on a opel astra gtc 1.9 150 cv with bosch edc16c9 electronics so someone knows how that bit is to be modified (eg i would like to reach 5000 rpm) to do it The hurd cut at 5000 rpm? I would like to thank all those who will help me make good.446448

bobolin4o
29th April, 2017, 07:37 AM
I think 5000 rpm are a little bit higher for the engine, don't you?
You must to put stronger valve springs to be safe...
But even then, i think there will be not enough power in higher gears to rev the engine to 5000 and to hear those popcorns.
At least with stock turbo - no way...
I think the proper way is to make a really good remap, look at the dyno where is the peak power of the engine, and make hard cut limiter, for gears 1-5, 100-150 rpm above it. The limiter for the 6 gear must be not altered, so you can reach the maximum speed of the car...

infinityecu
29th April, 2017, 11:32 AM
I think 5000 rpm are a little bit higher for the engine, don't you?
You must to put stronger valve springs to be safe...
But even then, i think there will be not enough power in higher gears to rev the engine to 5000 and to hear those popcorns.
At least with stock turbo - no way...
I think the proper way is to make a really good remap, look at the dyno where is the peak power of the engine, and make hard cut limiter, for gears 1-5, 100-150 rpm above it. The limiter for the 6 gear must be not altered, so you can reach the maximum speed of the car...

Hello friend interested me know the bit to make the rev limiter pop corn hurd cut you know it?