PDA

View Full Version : Help, Who can tell me how to program the Porsche Cayenne Key?

tkinyan
7th October, 2009, 09:22 AM
Help, Who can tell me how to program the Porsche Cayenne Key?

I have order a key from a parts shop and I would like to program the key at the dealer shop. However, the dealer said our vehicle was not brought from them and they force me to check the vehicle and then help me to program the key. As the regular check in prosche dealer is very expensive ~ 1100 euro and I need to pay extra to programe the key. Can I programe the key myself with my Piwis V22? and who can teach me the procedure?

kanos251
7th October, 2009, 02:09 PM
it is possible very very cheap with vag commender 1.4 (not needed security code). for Porsche Cayenne Key

tkinyan
7th October, 2009, 04:39 PM
Could you please teach me to do it with vag commender 1.4? Is it possible to use VAG k+can COMMANDER 5.1 instead?

tkinyan
12th October, 2009, 05:22 AM
I have buy a vag commender 1.4 from China, but I cannot do anything with the cable, who can tell me how to check the cable is work or not?

cammy25
12th October, 2009, 10:45 AM
How old is the cayenne?
is it K or CAN?
to program a key you need to prepare key for car with security access in Transponder.
if you send me a dump of your Kessy unit i can prepare a transponder for you.

nabilrifi
22nd October, 2009, 11:06 AM
some one tell wich transponder need to porcshe cayen
2006 old or new can

cammy25
27th October, 2009, 08:36 AM
HITAG2, most of them are 7944 in crypto mode because of integrated remotecontrol. But you can use 7936 in password mode.

Tech_SOS
31st March, 2010, 07:18 AM
How old is the cayenne?
is it K or CAN?
to program a key you need to prepare key for car with security access in Transponder.
if you send me a dump of your Kessy unit i can prepare a transponder for you.

Friend, can you tell me the configuration for a virgin Cayenne key? Hi-lo passwords and following pages.
Thank you

AOT
6th July, 2010, 05:14 PM
Hi,

Would you be able to help programming a 2001 Porsche Carrera Key please?

Thanks,
B