PDA

View Full Version : repair dashboard scenic 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

jaelgti
17th December, 2012, 01:41 PM
The test is done in the car or at the table.
If you look at the table is your power supply, it may be small.

Luck.

honingkoning
17th December, 2012, 01:53 PM
The test is done in the car or at the table.
If you look at the table is your power supply, it may be small.

Luck.

Thanks for you reply but i i always use this power supply so that is not the problem,but thanks any way.

I will trie yol method right now with hot air.

I will report.

Regards Adam.

honingkoning
19th December, 2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks for you reply but i i always use this power supply so that is not the problem,but thanks any way.

I will trie yol method right now with hot air.

I will report.

Regards Adam.

I did like yol Said but nothing, it turnster on for 30 sec and then the cracking sound and of it Goes.

No i also bot strange signs in the small and the big vfd.

Any help is welcome.

gadroulll
22nd December, 2012, 11:04 PM
i have a renault cluster and the clock is no working . the other vfd is working ok.
sos the cluster is dead from one side .what is the problem with it ?
i have check the forum and it says to plug in a other car and it will work ok after this?

is a dry joint on microprocessor?

janusz21
23rd December, 2012, 10:14 AM
Hello where you can buy a big vfd ? I have one broken thanks

honingkoning
23rd December, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hello where you can buy a big vfd ? I have one broken thanks

Buy a donor dash/junkyard.
I read There are 3 different vfd around.

They are some kind of expensive (in Holland up to 250 for a used dash).

Regards Adam.

gadroulll
23rd December, 2012, 04:08 PM
i have a renault cluster and the clock is no working . the other vfd is working ok.
sos the cluster is dead from one side .what is the problem with it ?
i have check the forum and it says to plug in a other car and it will work ok after this?

is a dry joint on microprocessor?

any idea from someone?

einet
23rd December, 2012, 09:31 PM
Hi,
I repair more that 20 of this dash and only 1 have damaged Fuse+FET, all other dash are totally dad! or half work ore make tic-tic...
My last this week have 956900KM!!!! "Scenic"
First off all remove the big screen "Denon iron"
Second is control the fuse then control the FET to see short on Drain-Gate-Source, and then control all diodes on the secondary to see a short on power lines!.
3? is to solder all components in the SMPS "power" and secondary supplys neer Micro, I SAY ALL and transformer legs.
4? Correct the KM on the Dash! Remove 93C56 and use N*O.
5? put the big screen and connect to the car.
6? and it work

This is may contibution

einet.

gsargi
5th January, 2013, 02:13 PM
I have a renault cluster with DUMP PROBLEM
Production date 15/03/2007(version V8.90) P8200 704 463-A

PLEASE IF THERE IS GOOD DUMP with 70.000km (or near)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

yol
5th January, 2013, 08:22 PM
try this, and post if ok

arvedo
10th January, 2013, 11:23 AM
I have a non-working cadro radio panel anyone know where I can attack. version is 5.0 else works perfect

sazimam11
10th January, 2013, 05:24 PM
I resolderd all legs but still no help, i did it different like you said.
I put a lot of flux on the legs than i solder all leg with solder and after that i remove it with solderbraid.
I used this method on a volvo dash in the past and it worked so it should be ok in this dash also.

I think its a power problem something like a cappacitor, but i dont know how to test this.

If i power it up it works for 30 sec and then it starts to make a cracking buzz and it starts resseting.

Any help is welcome.

Regards Adam.

Try to power thhe dash from a small batterry. I suspect the current of your power supply is low, as another mate said before, or your supply leads are too thin/long to supply the current peaks the inverter needs... Had the same problem. When the inverter starts it draws 4Amps, then after few seconds it remains on 500mA with BIG display desoldered and approx. 1500mA with it in.
The current draw of these displays is there although there are no numbers/letters displayed because it is caused by heating elements insite these displays.

cheers

arvedo
10th January, 2013, 06:24 PM
solved the problem entaron 2 dash me to deliver the wrong repair and wherein any of the two will work the radio. Thanks to all

budG60
11th January, 2013, 09:47 PM
I have bought a cheap (approx. 50 euro) usb microscope (200x) and with this you can actually see which solder joints are bad, so this way can simply check the solder joints.

budG60
12th January, 2013, 11:47 AM
here you go

Still not a good working dump for a 6.02 dash of a car with automatic gearbox!
Does anybody have a tested 93c56 dump of a 6.02 dash and automatic gear box?

gsargi
12th January, 2013, 01:58 PM
I,m sorry YOL
but the dump dont working for
(version V8.90) P8200 704 463-A dash !

PLEASE IF THERE IS GOOD DUMP with 73.000km (or near)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

gsargi
12th January, 2013, 03:29 PM
hello

I need the pinout of input power connector for scenic iii
please

it working out of car as scenic ii?????

THANKS IN ADVANCE

matias
21st January, 2013, 06:22 PM
Hello Who can help me please with one dash from Scenic II.
I need check dump from dash.
P8200365608D V6.01 Ind A
I change two BCP56, IRF, before me was anybody in this dash. :-(
Fuse is ok. I completly power part desolder, clean from dirty and hard flux (rosin).
Use flux weller now and solder cream (sorry for my english)
But still is from transformer knock, knock_knock in the same frequency.
Who has the same problem please. Is it two times knock, then 1s pause and one knock. All together around.

sazimam11
21st January, 2013, 10:53 PM
what is your power supply you use for it on the bench? Does it exactly the same in the car?

matias
22nd January, 2013, 01:46 PM
what is your power supply you use for it on the bench? Does it exactly the same in the car?

I use for all repair the same power supply. 13,8VDC / 30A

webcar
23rd January, 2013, 02:07 AM
Here is a doc about testing MOSFET scenic dashboard, it may interest someone.

matias
23rd January, 2013, 07:28 AM
I check this. But Mosfet is NEW. I in all dashes change this.
But many thx for .doc

tinky
23rd January, 2013, 08:49 AM
Hi
is in order CS52843

matias
23rd January, 2013, 01:15 PM
This I change too.

tinky
23rd January, 2013, 02:15 PM
so it probably will not solve try to write me at Icq

rpower
23rd January, 2013, 03:57 PM
Hi have the same problem...

click click click...... on transformer

anyone as ssolution for this?

Regards,Rpower

rpower
23rd January, 2013, 03:59 PM
I changed also new uc2843b

tinky
23rd January, 2013, 06:23 PM
He does it well in a car?

rpower
23rd January, 2013, 06:43 PM
No i?m testing in the car

tinky
23rd January, 2013, 06:57 PM
What source do you use min 5A

rpower
23rd January, 2013, 06:59 PM
I?m testing the dash plugued in the car ign. on and engine running

tinky
23rd January, 2013, 07:15 PM
Sorry my english is bad resistors and capacitors around the DC-DC converter are ok?Solve this problem is online

rideon
1st March, 2013, 11:46 PM
Bumping an old thread...
Got one killed by the owner...Reverse polarity...smd fuse blown/irf3710 ok, and a diode smoked ..:hmmmm:....:hmmmm2:
So...before i do it my way...:viking:..that means fitting whatever part comes in my hand (bigger-better)
Thought asking first:stupido:
Here is the picture with the smoking gun....or diode...
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/91499-rideon/albums/xu/6289-diode.jpg

May i add that the black smoky marks looks far more better live that in picture...:lollypop:

yol
2nd March, 2013, 08:37 PM
rideon,

replace this smoked diode with same one!! BYG20J !!

yol
2nd March, 2013, 08:42 PM
rpower,

if dash is clicking in car, looks like one of the VFD's may be bad (short the high voltage circuit).
if you resolder all components like recommended in this thread, re-check your work - maybe you did not notice and shorted somewhere ...

webcar
2nd March, 2013, 10:06 PM
Hello,
Electrical measurements on a dashboard scenic2 in working order.
It may be useful to someone.
Pass in MP.

webcar
2nd March, 2013, 10:52 PM
Hello,
Here oscillograms I could take on the dashboard.

yol
3rd March, 2013, 09:41 AM
webcar,

if we share info, why are you applying password to the info you post here ?

rideon
3rd March, 2013, 05:42 PM
webcar,

if we share info, why are you applying password to the info you post here ?
M8 ,first of all thanks for shedding some light on my smoking diode :beer:
Second... webcar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/223641-webcar/) will sooner or later get bored to answer in pm to all the members here that need what he posted or are just curios ...:top:,
You know how it works... member passwd stuff =>gimme pass posts=>member remove pass=>more gimmepass posts :laugh:

webcar
4th March, 2013, 12:45 AM
Hello, Yol
Promise I will not do it, it is an old reflex that I kept.

webcar
4th March, 2013, 12:49 AM
Hello rideon,
Totally agree with you.
Check the filter capacitors for the diode.

rideon
5th March, 2013, 10:48 PM
Damn this dashes are CRAP!
Been thru this threat from page 1 searching for a picture with my smoking diode ,
yol (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/171618-yol/) helped me out with that....thanks again.. change that,bridge smd fuse ,and IT decided to come alive....:top:

Now after 36 pages of reading,I decided to check for dry soldering..... as soon as i touched with the soldering tip the first resistor he came off!! And the second ,third...
And that was more that an half hour ago!! since then I've been resoldering my ass off :banghead:
So,if anybody is :stupid: enough like me and wanna do this kind of job throwaway the multimeter and heat up your soldering station :shot:

And the thanks goes to :
yol (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/171618-yol/) read here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/repair-dashboard-scenic-2-a-59335/index28.html#post1586318

einet (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/103079-einet/)read here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/repair-dashboard-scenic-2-a-59335/index13.html#post790980

Don't laugh! I'm STILL re soldering ........

einet
6th March, 2013, 09:45 PM
My last I whose desperate with the dash! This take me 3 day?s!
And what is the problem! This whose a Scenic dash.
I resolder ALL PCB and NOTHING all death! I put on the FET 12V and a
Control the Signal for the signals and I see that the FET driver UC***8230;. Don***8217;t have VCC!
And I found out that this signal came over the micro to one transistor and gives 7V to the UC***8230;
AND what is the problem! ONE RESISTOR WHAT I RESOLDER ***8220;2-3 times have no contact with the graphite body, what I say is on the top off the resistor have solder and this little metal is around the resistance and this is not have contact with it.

Maybe this help more!

Quba
8th April, 2013, 09:58 PM
Hi,

Please help me.
I changed the transistor to IRF3710spbf.
After connecting the CAN emulator onyl buzzer "tyk tyk tyk"

Wher is the problem ?

Old IRF was damaged to unsoldering..

Before replacing the IRF everything was okay. Only dash added KM

yol
9th April, 2013, 06:50 PM
Hi,

Please help me.
I changed the transistor to IRF3710spbf.
After connecting the CAN emulator onyl buzzer "tyk tyk tyk"

Wher is the problem ?

Old IRF was damaged to unsoldering..

Before replacing the IRF everything was okay. Only dash added KM

in this situation (after resoldering all common points), try to remove the big VFD completely from the pcb and then power the dash - if the small vfd is on, then you probably have a bad(shorting) big vfd.

rideon
9th April, 2013, 07:18 PM
Quba (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/99187-quba/) ,get a :coffee:
Start with page 1 on this thread,
By the time you reach page 37 you will stop asking questions
Get a good magnifier lamp and heat up the soldering station...

Good luck M8 :calm:

germanml
16th April, 2013, 06:46 PM
Hi YOL, please I need some help, My dashboard is P8200 365 607 B 01/04/2004 , I have changed IRF transistor, 2843B , I am trying with emulator but only hear tyck tyck ,,,,, so I changed dump with one here in forum,, now I hear one beep ,,, but the display is without data ,,i don't know if the data in MCU is ok,,, but what kind of MCU is it?? thanks in advance,,,,

germanml
17th April, 2013, 08:48 AM
any idea???

madman47
17th April, 2013, 10:30 AM
HI,
How can you display the mileage on these clusters. I have a can emulator, which starts the VFD however does not display the current mileage. Any tips??

Cheers

arvedo
18th April, 2013, 11:36 AM
hi all after so many hours in the bank found a solution that worked perfect ami me, this is when the problem is the tick, tick repeatedly and dash lights.

tas_daz
18th April, 2013, 06:27 PM
what is the pass my friend?

Mezz_cro
18th April, 2013, 07:49 PM
Hello

I fixed about 100 this dashboards and always but always i resolder all components under the big LCD,point by point,of course with microscope,about 3 hours for work i spend and never come back any dash after my work.Do it like me and you will never have problem :)

Enjoy

yol
19th April, 2013, 04:02 PM
Hi YOL, please I need some help, My dashboard is P8200 365 607 B 01/04/2004 , I have changed IRF transistor, 2843B , I am trying with emulator but only hear tyck tyck ,,,,, so I changed dump with one here in forum,, now I hear one beep ,,, but the display is without data ,,i don't know if the data in MCU is ok,,, but what kind of MCU is it?? thanks in advance,,,,

i think your problem is not dump - it may be a faulty big display - try to remove it completely from pcb and then power the dash - if small display work, then i am correct. anyway here is a good dump for your dash.

yol
19th April, 2013, 04:05 PM
HI,
How can you display the mileage on these clusters. I have a can emulator, which starts the VFD however does not display the current mileage. Any tips??

Cheers

well i dont know which emulatur you use but - the way to display the milage is by emulating the button press which is on the handle behind the steering wheel. its a certain message that should be sent to the dash via CAN BUS, actually in the same way the message to turn on the dash is sent to it.

javiercj
20th April, 2013, 11:07 AM
hello.

please

i need the password of the file

thanks

javiercj
20th April, 2013, 11:08 AM
hi all after so many hours in the bank found a solution that worked perfect ami me, this is when the problem is the tick, tick repeatedly and dash lights.
hello.

please

i need the password of the file

thanks

arvedo
20th April, 2013, 11:27 AM
Friend I too have made ***8203;***8203;many pictures, but sometimes it still does tick, tick, and the only solution to me it worked perfect, which he publishes, as with emulator in bank 2 days and works well and its temperature is 45 degrees and not more than

tawaf11
20th April, 2013, 11:58 AM
good solution with repair dashbord scenic
thanks with partage

javiercj
20th April, 2013, 06:42 PM

hello arvedo.

your solution for the noise tic-tic in dashboard and repeatedly light is put the resistor. (resistor capacity-)??????

the picture image is not very clear.

sterling
24th April, 2013, 11:35 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.png tic,tic solution

hi all after so many hours in the bank found a solution that worked perfect ami me, this is when the problem is the tick, tick repeatedly and dash lights

Why have you protected your solution with a Password ??

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/misc/paperclip.png Attached Files

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/attach/rar.gif bueno.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f174/193562d1366281392-repair-dashboard-scenic-2-bueno.rar) (297.8 KB, 30 views)

figo95
30th April, 2013, 07:01 AM
Hello all
i have a issue with my dash scenic!!
alls clusters on big display are on!
i have check eeprom dump ,regulator and solders.....
anyone know any tip to repair this?
thanks

arvedo
30th April, 2013, 08:37 AM
the solution is a LED and a resistor, that if you have to cover with silicone led to not illuminate
paas romanela

javiercj
30th April, 2013, 09:34 AM
the solution is a LED and a resistor, that if you have to cover with silicone led to not illuminate
paas romanela

hello arvedo.

Your solution is one led and resistor.

The capacity resistor is 69K It is correct?

What is led value (V).

olegario
30th April, 2013, 02:27 PM
Can anybody post here picture of solution? Thanks

arvedo
30th April, 2013, 06:36 PM
works perfect

javiercj
30th April, 2013, 11:50 PM
la resistencia es de 69k no?

auto421
3rd May, 2013, 09:22 PM
pass please tankyou best regards

stauss
8th May, 2013, 05:20 PM
hi everybody,
I want to make a can emulator.
someone could share a dump and shematic of it ?
I have a schematic about one but I have not a dump for a pic.
thanks for all

VTS_Tibi
8th May, 2013, 06:59 PM
Client with a Grand Scenic has a fully working dashboard, but whenever the Ignition is ON, the dashboard starts beeping. And it does not stop this annyoing beeping sound up until the IGN is switched OFF.

Otherwise the screen is fully functional, no faults at all. Any clue about this?

dalisman
8th May, 2013, 11:01 PM
I recomend
Modernsoft - zdalne sterowanie, analizator can, magistrala can, tester pilotow, programator hcs, keeloq (http://www.modernsoft.pl/index.php?site=oferta&p=1)
here you have good tool to make can emulators and also for monitoring can bus .

auto421
16th May, 2013, 07:24 AM
hello, I have a problem in dasboard scenic ll, already replacing the mosfet, resoldei sites indicated on the card and still not turn on. have 12 volts on the middle leg of the mosfet, but the other two have nothing when I turn on the power supply short circuit. someone help me?
thank you best regards

VTS_Tibi
16th May, 2013, 08:06 AM
Client with a Grand Scenic has a fully working dashboard, but whenever the Ignition is ON, the dashboard starts beeping. And it does not stop this annyoing beeping sound up until the IGN is switched OFF.

Otherwise the screen is fully functional, no faults at all. Any clue about this?

Any clue about this?

auto421
16th May, 2013, 08:15 PM
will be a parameter in the eprom, diagnostic checks and parameter.best regards

VTS_Tibi
16th May, 2013, 08:32 PM
will be a parameter in the eprom, diagnostic checks and parameter.best regards

eeermm... could you describe this a bit more please? You mean EEPROM fault?

auto421
17th May, 2013, 12:02 PM
yes, read parameter in eprom
best regards

autocargo
6th June, 2013, 09:13 PM
Got one Scenic II dash with no radio info showing... Big display is working, mileage, etc... On small display I only got temperature and clock working. If matters radio control buttons on steering not working either. I've lifted small display and resoldered and reflowed all components. Also lifted red connector and reflowed all smd beneath... What else I can try? Regards.

diga1
7th June, 2013, 02:57 PM
does the radio vork?

autocargo
7th June, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hello. Yes, radio works OK. Just tried another dash on same vehicle and small display is working good showing all radio stations. Also stereo buttons on steering works good. Would like to repair this clocks...Today I have removed big display and re-flowed the other half, added solder in few places, still no joy... Any advice is welcomed... Regards.

yol
7th June, 2013, 07:58 PM
Autocargo,

In order for the small vfd to work you must make sure the point in the picture has its ~50Vdc . if its not there, trace it to its origin around the trafo under the big vfd. if it is there, trace it forward to the direction of the small smd transistors or the nec mcu under the small vfd.202855

autocargo
7th June, 2013, 08:09 PM
Thank you yol. The small vfd works, I've got clock and temperature working only no radio info showing. Also control buttons for the stereo on steering wheel not working either...

yol
7th June, 2013, 09:14 PM
Oh, ok, got it. so the small vfd is ok. the small vfd show the data from the radio via communication wires on pins 2 & 3 on the RED connector. you need to trace from these pins to the JCAE (NEC) main mcu - if i remember correctly there is a 16lead soic device that is connected to these pins 2 and 3 and is also connected to the mcu - maybe it is faulty. i'd resolder all components there...

ridder
16th June, 2013, 10:42 AM
hello.
I have problems with scenic dash.
everything works ok, but every time you turn on the car, everything is reset=click, onboard computer....
any solutions?

javiercj
16th June, 2013, 11:18 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.png tic,tic solution
hi all after so many hours in the bank found a solution that worked perfect ami me, this is when the problem is the tick, tick repeatedly and dash lights

Why have you protected your solution with a Password ??

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/misc/paperclip.png Attached Files

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/attach/rar.gif bueno.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f174/193562d1366281392-repair-dashboard-scenic-2-bueno.rar) (297.8 KB, 30 views)

helllo libra esterlina.

can you please give me the files password.

thanks

javiercj
16th June, 2013, 11:39 PM
Hello,
Pass in MP.

hello

can you give the password file.

thanks

javiercj
16th June, 2013, 11:57 PM
hello

it has dashboard renault megane scenic 2.

it tested resistor and solders and fuse and transistor irf3710s is ok

but the dashboard dont light. only buz.

Can you help me.

attchment the model dashboard

yol
17th June, 2013, 09:28 AM
javiercj,

try removing the big vfd completely from pcb and then see if dash light up (one long beep and clock on small display) - maybe your big vfd is bad and shorting the whole cluster).

ridder
17th June, 2013, 02:44 PM
hello.
I have problems with scenic dash.
everything works ok, but every time you turn on the car, everything is reset=click, onboard computer....
any solutions?
no solutions?

yol
18th June, 2013, 03:01 AM
ridder,

you need to resolder all components around the trafo under the big vfd plus do a reflow to mcu.

ridder
20th June, 2013, 08:38 PM
another dash another problem. have changed the fuse, mosfet, but now i get tic tic and no display works. i desolder the big vfd, but small also doesn't works. i get 12v of middle point on mosfet, side 2 legs dead. is this ok?
in resistors i get no volts....

any solutions.
i hear only tic tic and everything blank .... :(

ridder
29th June, 2013, 03:57 PM
update to this dash. now at the begining i hear just beeep and than blank screens and nothing more... Solutions?
can someone post a good dump for scenic?

rideon
30th June, 2013, 08:50 AM
update to this dash. now at the begining i hear just beeep and than blank screens and nothing more... Solutions?
can someone post a good dump for scenic?

ridder (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/189998-ridder/) ,m8,I'm far from being an expert on this dashes,but from what I've read here and check on my own the problem with these dashes are no1 BAD quality and no2 HEAT...the dash generates a lot of heat in normal operating conditions ,there isn't enough cooling because is installed in close proximity to heated air pipes .
The result is that the electronic board is cooking slowly....
The inverter on these generates a lot of heat so is a good place to start
Some members here suggest replacing the driver\FET\transformer but I'm sure that if u use a scope can narrow down to a dry joint...

marcio1758
3rd July, 2013, 09:51 PM
My contribution to the post, dump 93c56 9.9k Grand scenic V 9.10

Lexas
3rd July, 2013, 10:23 PM
Today was trying to fix espace dash. it was dead, when i shake red connector starts work. After full reflow when i connect dash, it works. when i take key card and put back, dash works, but if i take card out and wait exactly more than one minute and insert card, dash keeps black. shaking connectors - nothing happens. but if i disconnect grey connector and connect again, dash start working again and works all time till i take card out and wait more than minute. after need again disconnect and connect back. what can be wrong?

rideon
4th July, 2013, 10:33 AM
Is called power latch m8,take a closer look at the switch power supply part of the dash....

ridder
7th July, 2013, 01:49 PM
on my dash i saw sam sparks going out of 5v circuit regulator. what could be the reason?
and now, the dash is blank.

the story was that dash was blinking, so i resolder it, and than i heard some strange noise from the dash, so i change also mosfet, and than it was ok for 2 minutes, than sparks from regulator. next step.....dash was dead...... :(

thanks,
Klemen

gsar
8th July, 2013, 10:57 AM
hello

Can you please help me in something.

I have a bisplay problem with the brightness in the large display (at times--black).
At first it was completely off and some how hit little the display (working)
I realized that I had some problems with conductivity of pins and i resold the pins
To restore the contacts.
After this action the large display light all the characters

Please if someone can help

Thanks in advance

germanml
14th July, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hello Please I am needing ori dumb for dhasboard P8200353671 C, v 5.0 scenic 2003, eeprom 93c56, mine is corrupted, if any body could give me some help, ???

regards

yol
15th July, 2013, 07:37 PM
germanml,

try this one. although different nu,ber, its the same v5.0 from 2003. should work for you. please post back if its ok for your type too (the dump is from a good dash)

germanml
15th July, 2013, 08:56 PM
Thanks a lot Yol, I'm gonna Try tomorrow morning , so I will tell you if it works,,,,

regards

germanml
18th July, 2013, 07:32 PM
it didn't work Yol, thanks anyway, the costumer will get a new one

yol
18th July, 2013, 08:15 PM
sorry to hear that, i hope you also replaced the eeprom chip itself - it happen many times that if the dump is corrupted, the eeprom is also damaged...so its a good practice to replace both chip and dump.

arvedo
18th July, 2013, 11:48 PM
hello goodnight dk, I have problems with one, which reset the time each time I close and open car, the rest works perfect already repaired, can guide me where I have to look through

yol
19th July, 2013, 11:40 AM
arvedo - just do the usual reflow and it will be fixed

arvedo
24th July, 2013, 11:38 AM
thanks lacked feeding box when this wintering restablesca not to watch

biktel
7th August, 2013, 03:05 PM
hello. I have a dead scenic 2 dashboard. I resoldered all component and now is working only litle display with radio, clock. The brightness is good, but big display is black. When I touched the big display was warn.

biktel
8th August, 2013, 11:35 AM
Now I can make onboard diagnose, immo led working, small display working, one beep when I plug the dashboard, but big display still dead. Any help? How to check the big display?

franke232
9th August, 2013, 04:49 PM
I have the same problem as you and the display lights up when you press on the sides where the connection pool.
Must be some internal connection breaks when rotating the display to repair.
I have no solution yet :(
let's see if we get to find out!!

franke232
9th August, 2013, 04:51 PM
I have the same problem as you and the display lights up when you press on the sides where the connection pool.
Must be some internal connection breaks when rotating the display to repair.
I have no solution yet :(
let's see if we get to find out!!

Mezz_cro
11th August, 2013, 09:19 AM
Now I can make onboard diagnose, immo led working, small display working, one beep when I plug the dashboard, but big display still dead. Any help? How to check the big display?

Hello

Did you try to replace chip 2J48B,if you didn t try it, also did you replace Mosfet IRF3710,if you didn t replace it and then see what will be....

Enjoy :)

brkic6
12th September, 2013, 07:04 PM
I need someone with expirience bigger than mine. I have repaired over 30 of those dashboards, but this one is a prolblem for me.
Customer told me that segments started to fade out last 15 days. Now dashboard is completely dead (blank).
When I connect it to 12V, and connect to emu (or connect radio) it draws only 200mA. There is no heating for BOTH displays. When it draws 200mA , I have 5v on MCU, eeprom, but dash dead. Checked FET, all resistors, especially 1ohm in heating area, resoldered, but still same situation-no display heating, displays dead. After one diode on cap I have 50vdc. Anyone have other idea? Transformer?
Regards,
Vladimir

einet
12th September, 2013, 08:18 PM
yes!
Resolder all half board from the trafo to micro.
In especial the osxilator R/C circuit.

Maybe you have a corrupted eeprom!

brkic6
12th September, 2013, 08:59 PM
Ok. I heard about corrupted eeprom, that it can be problem. Half board already resoldered (I think it is not dry joint). I will try, and post here results. Thanks!

brkic6
13th September, 2013, 02:37 AM
All board resoldered, changed dump, still same...board draws 200mA , and no display heating... Anybody have other idea? Fet ok , fuse ok , all checked, resoldered and reflowed...

Mezz_cro
13th September, 2013, 07:50 AM
Hello

Did you check 2J48B ?

Regards

honingkoning
13th September, 2013, 10:33 AM
All board resoldered, changed dump, still same...board draws 200mA , and no display heating... Anybody have other idea? Fet ok , fuse ok , all checked, resoldered and reflowed...

Did you replace the eep?
Otherwise you remove the whole display (the big one) and test again.
If small display works, than lcd is shorted, it happend to me once.

Wbr.

einet
13th September, 2013, 06:54 PM
Have you the correct DUMP for this Dash?

I have this 3-4 times i must tray many WORKING dumps to restart this dash that i repair!

brkic6
14th September, 2013, 03:57 AM
I tried 2 different dumps, and same, but I am thinkin that my problem is not dump, because dashboard started to fade, and fading for almost one month, until all segments faded out few days ago. Now draws only 200mA. Look like some voltage is low, or condensator low capacity, I am not sure anymore. Removed left display completely, resoldered, but problem persists.
Regards,
Vladimir

brkic6
14th September, 2013, 04:04 AM
Hello

Did you check 2J48B ?

Regards

Hello, friend!
Sorry, but I am not sure which part you mean, it is 5am now, maybe I am little blind and tired.
Or you mean 2843B , some PWM driver, I don't see any 2J48B , look like some Motorola mask. :)
Well, I am not sure about that PWM, but I am consider it working,I have 5x5V on transformer, tommorow I will try to replace it...
Regards,
Vladimir

ghost9800
15th September, 2013, 06:35 AM
hi,

i have one is work but radio leds not work, can't see radio station and tracks, any solution ?

thank you,

death9891
20th November, 2013, 06:59 PM
Please help me.
After connecting the buzzer "tyk tyk tyk"

djdanny
22nd November, 2013, 06:42 PM
Hello,
Pass in MP.
Please pass

javiercj
25th November, 2013, 12:25 AM
Hello,
Pass in MP.
hello webcar

thanks by the information measuring electrical dashboard

please i need password file

javiercj
25th November, 2013, 01:03 AM
Hello

I fixed about 100 this dashboards and always but always i resolder all components under the big LCD,point by point,of course with microscope,about 3 hours for work i spend and never come back any dash after my work.Do it like me and you will never have problem :)

Enjoy

hello mez croo

what is the kind of the microscope for repair dashboard?

thanks

javiercj
25th November, 2013, 09:02 PM
hello friends

please

I have one dashboard raneult dashboards renault megane escenic 1.9 dci

the dashboarad worked but modificated mileage and number bin- it has error to conections emulator and ..Reverse polarity to conected into the working table.

i have tested smd fuse and irf3710 is ok, but the dashboard not work. i dont know how to work the dashboard.

i have read in the forum and the solution that you advised is to replace diode with same one!! BYG20J !!

where can i find the diode byg20j in the dashboard?

can you help me, please

dalisman
10th December, 2013, 01:22 AM
hello

can someone tell me what Voltage should be on immo led and on what side (left/right) is positive? because on my cluster is +12v on both sides.

gencho5
11th December, 2013, 12:35 AM
hi,

i have one is work but radio leds not work, can't see radio station and tracks, any solution ?

thank you,

HI I have twoo dashbors witch some problem. All work good, without radio leds, very strange problem.

einet
11th December, 2013, 09:15 PM
corrupt eeprom

verica
11th December, 2013, 10:56 PM
please send good damp i have same problem with one dash no radio stations thanks

gencho5
11th December, 2013, 11:23 PM
2 verica (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/141595-verica/): Pleace send me photo on dashbord label, and I will send you good dump.

gencho5
11th December, 2013, 11:26 PM
2 einet (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/103079-einet/): Are you sure???

yol
12th December, 2013, 11:56 AM
gencho5 - corrupted eeprom dump can cause many "strange" symptoms...so yes its a very likely solution for your problem.

gencho5
12th December, 2013, 11:07 PM
gencho5 - corrupted eeprom dump can cause many "strange" symptoms...so yes its a very likely solution for your problem.

Thank you YOL, I will try and write you for result.

aqua_life
16th December, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hi,
I am repairing a Scenic Dash.
I tested it on bench and it was working OK for 1 minute then it turned off and turn ON, make bip-bip sounds, etc. Always like this.
I remade all solders and tested it again. Never turned OFF again. Perfect.

Costumer also said that km was changed to 600.000 km more.
So, took out eeprom 93C56 and read with UPA.

I should have 4 times KM data on the first lines, but I only have two.

I would like to change to 80.000 kms. What should I do now ?

Eeprom file is attached.

Thanks for your help.

diagtech2000
16th December, 2013, 11:58 PM
hello Guys,

I've got one of these renault scenic dash's to repair, where can i get the resistors, the mosfet, the transformer and the fuse? any links would be much appreciated.

Thank You

aqua_life
17th December, 2013, 12:04 AM
Here you have what I normally buy to repair Scenic Dashboards.
Go to Mouser website and search this references:
IRF3710STRLPBF
UC2843BD1
TR/3216TD6.3-R
M93C56-WMN6TP

gencho5
2nd January, 2014, 12:05 AM
I tested with 100% working dump, and don't have success with radio.

Mezz_cro
4th January, 2014, 10:50 AM
hello Guys,

I've got one of these renault scenic dash's to repair, where can i get the resistors, the mosfet, the transformer and the fuse? any links would be much appreciated.

Thank You

Hello

You can find this components at Farnell or Rs Components,but why you want to change transformer ?

Greethings.....

aqua_life
8th January, 2014, 08:57 PM
Hello,

I have a scenic cluster P8200 365 607 D V6.01.
This cluster is totally destroyed. Someone tried to repair it and messed a lot.
Now I need to prepare another cluster.
I have two good clusters with me.
P8200 107 954 C V5.00
P8200 461 294 H V7.02

Do you know if I can replace epprom from old cluster to one of these and all will be OK ?

Or clusters are different ?

Thanks

yol
9th January, 2014, 02:32 PM
there is a difference between the versions. better to leave the original eeprom and just copy the first and a half line (odometer value) from original dump to the second one. or take the original dump of the working cluster and correct the the odometer value there.

djdanny
11th January, 2014, 12:40 PM
Hi please help me!
Scenic dashboard error: radio works but does not show the data radio. not show clock, not show temperature... Right side dead?
Left side display ok, right not working...
help
Thank you all

eric paris
11th January, 2014, 06:40 PM
Hello,

l have a problem with a scenic dash
l change the transistor, the fuse, 12 resistor 1R0
l desolde read an modify the eeprom because km and serial was wrong
and the display is still black
can you help me ?

thanks

eric

djdanny
11th January, 2014, 06:47 PM
Hello,

l have a problem with a scenic dash
l change the transistor, the fuse, 12 resistor 1R0
and the display is still black
can you help me ?

thanks

eric
Check eeprom

eric paris
11th January, 2014, 06:56 PM
ok thanks
l desolde , read and modify the dump , km and serial was wrong
may be my dump is bad
do you have a good dump ?
thanks
eric

Shmortz
11th January, 2014, 07:02 PM
Hi please help me!
Scenic dashboard error: radio works but does not show the data radio. not show clock, not show temperature... Right side dead?
help
Thank you all

I did exactly the same problem yesterday, you need to resolder everything behind the left display and it will work.

djdanny
11th January, 2014, 07:14 PM
Try This
pass in pm

eric paris
11th January, 2014, 07:26 PM
thanks l ll try tomorrow

djdanny
11th January, 2014, 07:58 PM
I did exactly the same problem yesterday, you need to resolder everything behind the left display and it will work.
Thank you! Work now!

blueangel666
13th January, 2014, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, please,

What were these components in red circle and what are their values ? Thanks !

blueangel666
1st February, 2014, 07:26 PM
I need help again. Please !
Another dashbord .... it turns on, but after 1 second I see sparks and smoke from diode byg20j. So I've changed it with a new, but again, sparks and smoke.
Solutions ?

Digamax
11th February, 2014, 03:00 PM
Hi please help me!
help
Thank you all

Hi I have the same problem, small display dont work. I resoldered all under the big display, check all diodes near the transformer and nothing happend.

Any ideas...

Best regards

Vladimir

kumistheru
21st March, 2014, 04:46 AM
Hi,

Can anyone provides the pinouts for for this dash to be power up on the bench?

Thanks

junmab
21st March, 2014, 05:27 AM
You will need an emulator to make it work on bench.

kumistheru
21st March, 2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks mate. I do have a renault can bus emulator but needs the pinout locations on the two connectors, gray and red.

malc3469
10th April, 2014, 08:17 PM
Hi guys, this thread helpme to solve my problem.
In the attached file you can found 10 diferent version of dump; the pin out, the french manual, and the software dashboardsceni2.exe .(all from this thred)
Thanks for your contribution.
MALC.
BR

blueangel666
10th April, 2014, 08:26 PM
Some files are protected by password. Do you know it ?

malc3469
11th April, 2014, 04:19 PM
Hi blueangel 666, i extract the file to check and i found the Dash TDB have pass, you can contact via PM to the user WEBCAR in the post 536 on this tread to have the pass.
BR. MALC.

blueangel666
12th April, 2014, 08:02 PM
I measured the voltage on the mosfet and there are 12 volts on second (center) pin and 0 volts on the other pins. Somebody can help me ?
Does somebody have the file "Dash TDB" posted by Webcar with pass ?? He doesn't reply to PM

CodeB
20th April, 2014, 06:01 PM
blueangel666 - did you get a reply for the pass from webcar ?
Anybody else know this?

Lexas
20th April, 2014, 09:39 PM
hi. i have resoldered dead cluster, plug i in the car and all seems working. take out key card, when dash switch of and wait couple minutes, put card in, dash dead again. but if i disconnect plugs from the back and connect again, dash start working again till i take card out and wait. where could be problem? thanks

eric paris
11th May, 2014, 07:44 PM
Hello friends,

On a scenic 2 2003 the dash was dead
I find an other one in second hand and l like to change the km and the vin
l don't want to desolde the display and them desolde the eeprom

can l sold 8 wire on the eeprom and read and program it on board ?

thank

ernene
12th May, 2014, 07:54 AM
please i need a v3.91 dump
helppppp

88diablo
12th May, 2014, 11:37 AM
If you have either good equipment capable of reading in circuit or big balls. De soldering on these is not big job though so why risk.

CodeB
13th May, 2014, 10:20 AM
Does somebody have the file "Dash TDB" posted by Webcar with pass ?? He doesn't reply to PM

Has anyone got the pass for the file? Would be useful.

Shmortz
2nd June, 2014, 06:51 PM
I have dash version 6.01, it come to me with totaly corrupted dump and bad board, after resolder and use of good dump dash is alive, but there is no radio data on small display, it shows only clock and temp, what can be the problem?

einet
2nd June, 2014, 08:58 PM
I think DUMP! tray another dump.

Serg1o
2nd June, 2014, 09:53 PM
I have dash version 6.01, it come to me with totaly corrupted dump and bad board, after resolder and use of good dump dash is alive, but there is no radio data on small display, it shows only clock and temp, what can be the problem?

Hi Shmortz.
Need to solder a resistor 0603 with zero resistance. It is located near the transformers.

Shmortz
3rd June, 2014, 06:32 AM
...can you post picture with this resistor marked?
... I need 100% working dump v6.01A to test, board is P8200365607D...

vmax
3rd June, 2014, 07:52 AM
Guys i need some help on this one,
pls check my picture and tell me what part should be in the red cirkle.

rene dans
3rd June, 2014, 08:39 AM
Schematic power supply dashboard Scenic. Sch?ma d'alimentation primaire du compteur Sc?nic II 2 (/electronique/schema-d-alimentation-primaire-du-compteur-scenic-ii-2)

vmax
3rd June, 2014, 08:57 AM
rene dans (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/382700-rene-dans/) In this scheme there is no capacitor described

bulanbulanov
3rd June, 2014, 09:12 AM
Guys i need some help on this one,
pls check my picture and tell me what part should be in the red cirkle.

_____10nF_____

Serg1o
3rd June, 2014, 01:04 PM
...can you post picture with this resistor marked?
... I need 100% working dump v6.01A to test, board is P8200365607D...

Hi.
I used the image of vmax. Resistors to be soldered marked in blue.
Best regards.262284

gsar
6th June, 2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Guys
Please help me!

I have a Scenic dashboard with ( indication error) on big display
battery symbol is indicated and
D symbol is indicated
The power supply of dashboard working.
I don’t have problem with small display..
Any ideas...
Where can I see the schematic of scenic dashboard

Thanks in advance.

blueangel666
8th June, 2014, 10:02 AM
Please, this is my situation .... see the picture.
3 dashboard with same problem !
I replaced : MOSFET, 2843B, 1 ohm Resistors, Tantalum Capacitors (all), aluminium capacitors (all)
I checked all diodes around trasf and they are good.
I resolder all components.
I measure these voltages with multimeter in all 3 dashboards.
What's wrong ?

germanml
8th June, 2014, 11:11 AM
Did you check the 93c56 eeprom Dump??

captain crackers
8th June, 2014, 12:18 PM
I repaired one of these last week over the phone, I told the customer to buy a new cluster. It works 100% this way! I then corrected the mileage (which Renault couldn't do) from zero to the original miles. I don't know what all this fuss concerning capacitors/resistors, re-flowing solder etc. is all about. It certainly isn't the most profitable idea! Arthur.

TULGEYWOODMAN
8th June, 2014, 12:37 PM
I repaired one of these last week over the phone, I told the customer to buy a new cluster. It works 100% this way! I then corrected the mileage (which Renault couldn't do) from zero to the original miles. I don't know what all this fuss concerning capacitors/resistors, re-flowing solder etc. is all about. It certainly isn't the most profitable idea! Arthur.
Now that IS a good idea

blueangel666
8th June, 2014, 12:50 PM

You are not helpful. Title of this 3d is "repair dashboard scenic" NOT "buy a new cluster and change mileage"

captain crackers
8th June, 2014, 01:08 PM
blueangel666. Does 46 pages of how to repair a scenic dashboard not tell you anything? I think you will find, in the long run I was being very helpful. My customer is happy, his car has been repaired whatever way you look at it, I am happy with his money for correcting the mileage and not had any aggravation of trying to find which one of the many faults his old dashboard was suffering with. I have used this method for many years now on over 100 scenic dashboards, with as I said 100% success. My local Renault dealer even sends their customers to me for correction of their new dashboards. Arthur.

gsargi
8th June, 2014, 01:27 PM
sos sos sos

Please Can someone help me!

D symbol is indicated
I don’t have problem with small display..
Any ideas...

Thanks in advance.

blueangel666
8th June, 2014, 01:41 PM
I have repaired more than 50 dashboards in 2 years and my costumers are happy to save many money instead a new dashboard.
I read 46 pages, of course. And not this forum only.
Problem of these dashboard is known. BUT THESE 3 DASHBOARDS are different.
I want to understand. I want to know if anyone has ever had this problem and how he solved.
I think the forum is for this.

captain crackers
8th June, 2014, 02:47 PM
Each to their own. My customers don't complain about the cost, the job is done very quickly and I don't have to wonder about 3 (or possibly more) faults that I don't know how to repair! I have absolutely no interest in what is wrong with the clusters, I just want the quickest and easiest method of doing what my customers want, which is a fully working dashboard. They are not interested in how it is done, only that it is fully working with the correct mileage on it. If you can make a living out of repairing scenic clusters ,fine. Unfortunately, I can't. Arthur.

TULGEYWOODMAN
8th June, 2014, 08:33 PM
I have repaired more than 50 dashboards in 2 years and my costumers are happy to save many money instead a new dashboard.
I read 46 pages, of course. And not this forum only.
Problem of these dashboard is known. BUT THESE 3 DASHBOARDS are different.
I want to understand. I want to know if anyone has ever had this problem and how he solved.
I think the forum is for this.

Best find customers who are not penny pitchers!

mislav88
21st June, 2014, 12:22 AM
can anyone please check if this dump is ok, display is dead.

no small display in this dash, this is version with separate navigation lcd

Shmortz
21st June, 2014, 01:35 PM
dump looks good but you can try this dump repaired

aqua_life
26th June, 2014, 08:45 AM
Hi,
I have already repaired many scenic dash, all OK.
But I have here 2 dash with the same problem. And I don?t know what is it...

Dash came with blown fuse. I replaced fuse and mosfet. And soldered all components near the power supply, as usual.
Now the dash wake up, it makes a beep sound, but doesn?t turn ON the LCD?s.
I am using a bench power supply and I can see that the current is always varying between 60mA and 220mA.
It seems that current goes up to 220mA , then a component goes bad and the current goes to 60mA. And then it goes up again...

Another thing: the 30 Ohm resistor gets very very hot !

I already installed a new eeprom with a good file, with the same result.

Any help ?

Thanks

Speedofix
27th June, 2014, 07:24 AM
I have 2003-2004 renault scanic dash. that come and go when you drive.. what can be wrong?

Get the car to night, my first of this dash.

aqua_life
27th June, 2014, 09:14 AM
It is easy to fix. As the dash come and go when you drive it doesn?t have a short circuit. It is only some bad soldered components.
Open the dash. Carefully solder every component (SMD devices) near the grey plug.

And when you finish this, it will be OK.

Please search on this thread and you will find some photos of this area near the grey plug.

Speedofix
28th June, 2014, 06:48 PM
I have try to solider all components around grey connector. Odometer works for a while and then get black and just a click klick sound?

Speedofix
30th June, 2014, 08:56 AM
When I power it up with emulator it works for 1 hour. after that it get black and tick tick tick sound. Have resolder all board 2 times.

What can be wrong ?

yol
21st August, 2014, 10:40 AM
When I power it up with emulator it works for 1 hour. after that it get black and tick tick tick sound. Have resolder all board 2 times.

What can be wrong ?

you missed additional small smd resistors...expand your components soldering to others you did not touch yet. there are some which are much smaller than the 1Ohm resistors that may also do this symptom.

yol
21st August, 2014, 11:00 AM
blueangel666. Does 46 pages of how to repair a scenic dashboard not tell you anything? I think you will find, in the long run I was being very helpful. My customer is happy, his car has been repaired whatever way you look at it, I am happy with his money for correcting the mileage and not had any aggravation of trying to find which one of the many faults his old dashboard was suffering with. I have used this method for many years now on over 100 scenic dashboards, with as I said 100% success. My local Renault dealer even sends their customers to me for correction of their new dashboards. Arthur.

Well this is a way to approach the problem.

however, im many countries (non european generally) the cost of a new dash from the dealer cost much much more than repairing the original. in addition to that, repairing the original has its advantage for several reasons - 1. repaired cluster (as per my repairing experience for the last 7 years) will outlast new clusters as the new ones also have this born hardware design flaw. 2. repairing, in most cases, you keep exact original milage and not what the customer say. 3. the repairs i do (fixed over 500 till today) is "bad" for me as it is permanent. my customers never had this problem again (clusters i repaired 7 years ago still work) so I actually give my clients lifetime warranty on my repair. and 4. yes, we earn money for that, we take much less than dealer charge for cluster + odometer correction fee, but still the repair charge is much more than just a correction service fee...

having the above said, isnt forums like that based on sharing experience and helping each other?

yol
21st August, 2014, 11:20 AM
sos sos sos

Please Can someone help me!

D symbol is indicated
I don?t have problem with small display..
Any ideas...

Thanks in advance.

This may be one of three - either you have a bad segments in the big VFD itself (happen to me one or twice) or you have bad dump OR a real problem in the car (alternator?)

yol
21st August, 2014, 11:26 AM
Hi,
I have already repaired many scenic dash, all OK.
But I have here 2 dash with the same problem. And I don?t know what is it...

Dash came with blown fuse. I replaced fuse and mosfet. And soldered all components near the power supply, as usual.
Now the dash wake up, it makes a beep sound, but doesn?t turn ON the LCD?s.
I am using a bench power supply and I can see that the current is always varying between 60mA and 220mA.
It seems that current goes up to 220mA , then a component goes bad and the current goes to 60mA. And then it goes up again...

Another thing: the 30 Ohm resistor gets very very hot !

I already installed a new eeprom with a good file, with the same result.

Any help ?

Thanks

sounds like you have a short somewhere (look for spilled solder or alike).
anyway, need more info - which component go bad ?
make sure the mosfet is ok, sometimes even fresh new mosfets may be faulty.

yol
21st August, 2014, 11:29 AM

What can be wrong ?

you are probably missing a component to resolder. take a 3cm band around the trafo - resolder all components there.

PierreTheron
22nd August, 2014, 09:28 PM
tick tick noise after while is a dry joint for deffo .. take some special electrical coolant spray to find where fault is . Had to do it once on a board .. Have done about 120 off these units as well . Even one with dead fuel guage ..

gsar
5th September, 2014, 03:29 PM
HI ΥΟL

The problem was on large display.

Im glade to see again

Thanks in advance

morfej
8th September, 2014, 09:48 PM
Have anybody ever seen a speedo where only half of the digits/letter is not working ?

And small display is also not working.

Somebody else was appearently tried to repair it before me (all classic areas are reasoldered).

br

arvedo
8th September, 2014, 10:00 PM
if a friend, here is the solution ;)

malc3469
10th September, 2014, 03:31 AM
Hi arvedo you can send my the pass. Thanks so much.
MALC

CodeB
10th September, 2014, 11:49 AM
Or better still, put the pass on here so people don't have to ask... Thanks.

aqua_life
24th September, 2014, 01:08 PM
Hi, I have here a dashboard version 7.02. Someone tried to repair it and now it is dead.

I have here another dashboard version 6.02. As you know everything works OK except the radio.

If I change the processor + eeprom from version 7.02 to the 6.02, will it be OK ?

Thanks

troy5
7th October, 2014, 01:06 PM

auto421
28th October, 2014, 10:23 PM
PASS PLEASE
TANK YOU BEST REGARDS

ngt5
28th October, 2014, 11:37 PM
arvedo, are you shure that your solutions can repaier morfeis problem? I am not shure!

dreniqereti
14th November, 2014, 06:33 PM
Arvado can you pleas send me pass..... regards

dreniqereti
14th November, 2014, 06:53 PM
Hello,
Pass in MP.
pass pleas ,....regards

ivan 323i
19th November, 2014, 06:52 PM
Hello,
Pass in MP.
Pass please

gsargi
3rd December, 2014, 10:45 PM
hello anybody
I have a broblem with the small display
(only the clock is not working 00:00 ????)

please anyone help me

thanks in advance

yol
5th December, 2014, 07:03 AM
Have anybody ever seen a speedo where only half of the digits/letter is not working ?

Somebody else was appearently tried to repair it before me (all classic areas are reasoldered).

br

see attached photo :

yol
5th December, 2014, 07:08 AM
hello anybody
I have a broblem with the small display
(only the clock is not working 00:00 ????)

please anyone help me

thanks in advance

strange. only clock will not show? radio info show all lines ok ?
if so, i think it may be an in car setting to turn off the clock info.
it could also be bad signal to the small vfd on one (or more) of the segments enabling legs. similar to my above reply to morfej which have this problem in the big vfd.

gsargi
7th December, 2014, 11:55 PM
hello yol

Thanks for your answer
I m glad to see again

the problem was on small cristal
it was sort?

thanks in advance

PierreTheron
9th December, 2014, 07:44 PM
Well this is a way to approach the problem.

however, im many countries (non european generally) the cost of a new dash from the dealer cost much much more than repairing the original. in addition to that, repairing the original has its advantage for several reasons - 1. repaired cluster (as per my repairing experience for the last 7 years) will outlast new clusters as the new ones also have this born hardware design flaw. 2. repairing, in most cases, you keep exact original milage and not what the customer say. 3. the repairs i do (fixed over 500 till today) is "bad" for me as it is permanent. my customers never had this problem again (clusters i repaired 7 years ago still work) so I actually give my clients lifetime warranty on my repair. and 4. yes, we earn money for that, we take much less than dealer charge for cluster + odometer correction fee, but still the repair charge is much more than just a correction service fee...

having the above said, isnt forums like that based on sharing experience and helping each other?

And 90 out 100 times the total repair time takes less than 30 minutes

Thanks YOL

teerak2uk
12th December, 2014, 04:46 PM
Or just go dealer for a new dash

sendroom
16th December, 2014, 11:51 AM

gomarota
2nd January, 2015, 11:10 AM
Please guys can you tell me wich component is in the red circle?

thanks

PierreTheron
31st January, 2015, 04:16 PM

thanks

Went through all old scenic2 dashboard and could not see this on mine .. Maybe i am born blind M8 .from what dash is this ??

ngt5
1st February, 2015, 12:00 AM

thanks
This component is ceramic condensator.

ngt5
1st February, 2015, 12:05 AM
Morfei you'r pronlem is big displey.

ngt5
1st February, 2015, 12:07 AM

br
You'r pronlem is big displey.

ngt5
1st February, 2015, 12:15 AM
Problem is other. He don't see only radio data and see clock and temperature!

ngt5
1st February, 2015, 12:17 AM
Hi.
I used the image of vmax. Resistors to be soldered marked in blue.
Best regards.http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=262284&stc=1

aqua_life
25th February, 2015, 11:03 AM
Hello,
I have a problem with a Scenic dash.
When dash arrived I tested it and the clock display didn?t work and the big display had low brightness.
Now I was able to solve the problem of the clock display and it is working good.

Now the problem is that the big display has low brightness. Clock display has good brightness.

Anyone know how to solve this ?

Thanks

yol
26th February, 2015, 10:17 AM

if radio data is not shown but clock and temp is ok, you need to check 1. if the radio is ok and working, 2. the radio information is sent to the dashboard via the red connector (it is NOT sent via the can bus on the gray connector) - trace the data pins from the connector to the mcu/tranciever chip (later i can make photos) and the surrounding passive components.

yol
26th February, 2015, 10:32 AM
Hello,
I have a problem with a Scenic dash.
When dash arrived I tested it and the clock display didn?t work and the big display had low brightness.
Now I was able to solve the problem of the clock display and it is working good.

Now the problem is that the big display has low brightness. Clock display has good brightness.

Anyone know how to solve this ?

Thanks

please see modified photo

aqua_life
26th February, 2015, 12:54 PM
Thanks for your help yol

I had already soldered all that resistors. Same result.
To solve this problem I had to replace the two soic 8 chips IR 448C F3707.
I think these two chips give power to display. After replace these chips the brightness was OK.

Thanks

nicolas2015
26th February, 2015, 10:46 PM
Password please, thanks in advance.

adriani1978
27th February, 2015, 06:18 AM
HY TO ALL
You can change to a newer version DASH 2005
cd radio tuner list should be replaced with updates list
need to change two wires in the RED dash plug
and TWO wires IN yellow jack on the radio

diyre
3rd May, 2015, 07:12 PM
G**d aft*rn**n, having if s*m**n* st*p. I r*ad all th* f*rum y* s**n pr*bl*ms I had and c*uld b* s*lv*d, such as changing kil*m*t*rs aft*r r*pair.
N*w I hav* tw* dash with th* sam* pr*bl*m. 3710S switch, th* fus* r*sist*rs ch*ck*d, r*s*ld*r*d all th*r* t* d*. And sig* lif*l*ss. I r*aliz*d that th* SMD 2843B d**s n*t g*t th* c*rr*ct v*ltag*, s* d**s th* 5V *utput that g**s t* th* 3710S f*r this is launch*d.
Ch*ck transf*rm*r having g**d all *utputs, 13V and 5V.
Th* 2843B, with a clamp *n th* n*gativ*, acc*rding pins hav*:
1- 12.6V
2- 12.6V
3- 10.4V
4- 12.5V
5- 0.16V
6- 12V
7- 13.27V
8- 2V

Thus th* *utput 8 will n*t r*ach th* 3710S w*ll. Th* input v*ltag* is n*t c*rr*ct, s* I discard it b* wr*ng 2843B.
S*m**n* happ*n*d h*r*?
I hav* 2 with th* sam* pr*bl*m with*ut kn*wing wh*r* t* g* n*w.
gr**tings

diyre
4th May, 2015, 08:06 PM
I feel the message, I do not know why I came so encoded.

Good afternoon, having if someone step. I read all the forum ye seen problems I had and could be solved, such as changing kilometers after repair.
Now I have two dash with the same problem. 3710S switch, the fuse resistors checked, resoldered all there to do. And sige lifeless. I realized that the SMD 2843B does not get the correct voltage, so does the 5V output that goes to the 3710S for this is launched.
Check transformer having good all outputs, 13V and 5V.
The 2843B, with a clamp on the negative, according pins have:
1- 12.6V
2- 12.6V
3- 10.4V
4- 12.5V
5- 0.16V
6- 12V
7- 13.27V
8- 2V

Thus the output 8 will not reach the 3710S well. The input voltage is not correct, so I discard it be wrong 2843B.
Someone happened here?
I have 2 with the same problem without knowing where to go now.
greetings

gomarota
5th May, 2015, 07:58 AM
Hi scenic dashboard guru?s, can anyone help me with this?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/471069-Dashboard-megane-Scenic-2-cannot-repair-PSU-goes-mad?p=2521807#post2521807

thanks

diyre
10th May, 2015, 08:39 AM
Good morning, I upload a photo of the problem that I have. I can not find it anywhere solution or replacing parts in a repair kit that came. The table still life of the screen.
The part in red is at 0V, there is no work, why does not the 2843B and does not send the signal to the transistor 5V.
The blank is correct 12V, and 5V brown part, I changed trainers because on one side has another 0V and 12V, but with a new one continues the same. The transformer has the legs of 12V, 5V and 0 V right.
Did someone step something?
a greeting
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=312903&stc=1

ecufix
23rd July, 2015, 09:00 AM
I have created a problem by testing a cluster that came in for repairs on a customers car . When I put the working original cluster back it don't work ???Any ideas ,regards

diyre
24th July, 2015, 06:21 AM
I have created a problem by testing a cluster that came in for repairs on a customers car . When I put the working original cluster back it don't work ???Any ideas ,regards

can you test fuse??

ecufix
24th July, 2015, 09:34 AM
Problem solved ,who would have thought that the steering column must be plugged in for the cluster to work, thanks ,regards

honingkoning
24th July, 2015, 05:46 PM
Problem solved ,who would have thought that the steering column must be plugged in for the cluster to work, thanks ,regards

Steering column is also part of the immo [emoji1].

Wbr Adam.

diyre
25th July, 2015, 07:33 AM
That's good news.
I have one screen radio went dead time and temperature, change screen and revise the whole area and nothing. Still life.
Someone will step this problem ??
Right anything. perfect left screen
a greeting

ecufix
27th July, 2015, 08:56 AM
That's good news.
I have one screen radio went dead time and temperature, change screen and revise the whole area and nothing. Still life.
Someone will step this problem ??
Right anything. perfect left screen
a greeting

The best and full solutions are in this thread , if you cant fix it with all the info here save your time and replace it ,regards

diyre
27th July, 2015, 08:21 PM
thanks for your answer, that's what I did. times and I continue investigating without positive result.
a greeting

Serg1o
10th August, 2015, 12:22 AM
thanks for your answer, that's what I did. times and I continue investigating without positive result.
a greeting
Problem solved?

diyre
10th August, 2015, 06:25 AM
Problem solved?
I do not feel, I keep trying, lately I receive dash, but at work are very short ride. I do not understand why.
a greeting

kamiloskop
31st August, 2015, 12:59 PM
hello:)
i need pin out on pcb for scenic II dashboard
it isn't necessary pic up display only read EPROOM.
thanks all

teerak2uk
31st August, 2015, 02:37 PM
hello:)
i need pin out on pcb for scenic II dashboard
it isn't necessary pic up display only read EPROOM.
thanks all
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zyhztsqb8vyw5p/Renault_Megane_C56_ST47_DE_EN_Proz_001_RepsoftLtd. pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f33n08e02497u2d/RENAULT%20SCENIC%2093C56%20V1.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/assk0c4cm0pj2bg/RENAULT%20SCENIC%2093C56%20V2.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h60yojolca4xflj/COLLORS.png?dl=0

kamiloskop
31st August, 2015, 10:05 PM
thanks !
but maybe you have solucion when i not from to solder lcd ??
or maybe i seee the interenet solucion for espace IV dashboard? i don't remember;/;/

diyre
31st August, 2015, 10:09 PM
EPROM is better to get out, to read and write. Fewer problems. If you are looking on the net, you will find a program where you can set the car: VIN number, equipment, mileage ...., and makes your coding you should write to the EPROM.
a greeting.

kamiloskop
31st August, 2015, 10:33 PM
yes i now but dashboard scenic/espace is delicate :y:
usually i use xprog or car prog for erase/write & NyO 4

jimmyred
29th September, 2015, 03:13 PM
thanks a lot

PierreTheron
29th September, 2015, 09:18 PM
Be carefull about zero ohm resistors around transformer and check the diodes as well .

V6.02 will not work on vehicle that needs 7.02 dash .
there is thread on here how to convert it if you need to mod it ...
Always will be problem with radio display ..

neksus
5th October, 2015, 12:20 AM
Can you help me please?
What is the mark on this element on the picture?
Best regards.

yol
5th October, 2015, 06:30 AM
Can you help me please?
What is the mark on this element on the picture?
Best regards.

The red one is the 5v regulator

The green arrows indicate capacitors