PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Stilo 5WK42969 04-321238NAT C40

clauberty
3rd May, 2017, 09:09 PM
Hello

I have this unit and just don't want the the right way

with ori file error is 32 - Front passenger weight sensor -Unknown/ internal error - intermittent /Present

with passenger sensor off file 01- Internal ecu error - intermittent /Present. yes with this dump does not meter if weight sensor connected or not.

problem could be in the weight senor it self but then wit sensor off dump why internal error in airbag ecu :torn:

Thank you

marciomodulos
3rd May, 2017, 09:51 PM
Hello

with ori file error is 32 - Front passenger weight sensor -Unknown/ internal error - intermittent /Present

with passenger sensor off file 01- Internal ecu error - intermittent /Present. yes with this dump does not netter if weight sensor connected or not.

problem could be in the weight senor it self but then wit sensor off dump why internal error in airbag ecu :torn:

Thank you

Try and report friend
Pass in pm...

marciomodulos
3rd May, 2017, 09:58 PM
hey man look this:

**clauberty has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space**

clauberty
4th May, 2017, 08:15 AM

If i reconnect weight sens first error is present :torn:

with your mod is still sensing the connection or disconnection of the weight sens :)

bulanbulanov
4th May, 2017, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=clauberty;3021111]Hello

with ori file error is 32

Please reprt !!!

--->>>

clauberty
4th May, 2017, 04:59 PM
Ignore the ground plausibility error :)

does not matter if sensor connected or disconnected

i think finally i will have to build the resistor cheat but i have a filling that problem will not be solved :excitement: