PDA

View Full Version : Smart for two ecu swap used module

dd1
4th May, 2017, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone. I have a 1998 smart car (euro). The origin module had an issue so we purchase another unit and would like to install it on the car. With the original ecu the temp and gas gauge were blinking, and fault codes for ECM NO COMM. and I couldn't comm with it. With this used box, the instrument panel Park neutral display blinks X and no crank. But I do have a comm with it. What are the steps to get this unit started in this car. I have swapped the eep 58xxxx mask but nothing. I have DAS and would like to get this car running and driving. Anyone can help me. Thnx in advance

dd1
5th May, 2017, 12:39 AM
Forgot to add, its a meg1.0 I think that's how they call it, the bosch module. Anyone smart with the smart car?????

audiomeca
8th May, 2017, 09:40 PM
x = immo

recode keys

and problem solve

makura
8th May, 2017, 09:46 PM
Hi everyone. I have a 1998 smart car (euro). The origin module had an issue so we purchase another unit and would like to install it on the car. With the original ecu the temp and gas gauge were blinking, and fault codes for ECM NO COMM. and I couldn't comm with it. With this used box, the instrument panel Park neutral display blinks X and no crank. But I do have a comm with it. What are the steps to get this unit started in this car. I have swapped the eep 58xxxx mask but nothing. I have DAS and would like to get this car running and driving. Anyone can help me. Thnx in advance
I would renew ecu and do a initial start up using DAS.