PDA

View Full Version : Siemens PPD 1.2 DPF OFF

goyodesanctis
4th May, 2017, 05:43 PM
Hello!!!
I have a problem with Seat Altea 2.0 TDI 170CV siemens PPD 1.2 in dpf off file.
I have received a swiftec file but it not works properly.
Could anyone help me???
I will upload both files. ORI and mod. Suddenly car starts to post inject fuel and get black smoke,in idle or in movement.
Then when a few time is passed, car is normal again.
I'm crazy with this ecu.
Any help appreciated.
Regards!!!

goyodesanctis
4th May, 2017, 05:44 PM
Withe smoke sorry,not black

ivanrojo
4th May, 2017, 06:26 PM
Do you coding ecu for new dpf mounted with any diagnosis tool before deleting on sw and write it back??

goyodesanctis
4th May, 2017, 08:44 PM
Do you coding ecu for new dpf mounted with any diagnosis tool before deleting on sw and write it back??

Hello. Sorry but this is the third time I put the same case, and I do not receive any reply when other members put the file and the first day they get their solution.

1-I have done all the tests.10 different files in my case, then I have not come asking for a solution for myself without having tried to work to be able to help other people too.
2- I have done all the possible tests with vcds with dian?stico, now the ash reset is at zero level, and the car does the same as I detailed in post number 1.
3-The only thing left to think about is that the file is not good.
4-Thanks for the reading and your reply, but I think that if I do not have a correct file response, I will have no choice but to try somewhere else, and I do not care about paid or not, with all the time I've worked on this car.

Regards

eculevel
5th May, 2017, 10:19 AM
thnks+rep pass pm447828