PDA

View Full Version : Download problem

chroma
8th October, 2009, 01:00 AM
DEAR GOD ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING!

My post count is more than adequate in this case however :p

Ive been trying to get my grubby mitts on the commando 11 firmware for the dbox2 and the machine says NO!

Browsers tested Firefox (primary) Safari, Opera, Chrome and IE
Some of them have script blockers on em although ive even disabled all of those.

When i click the link i wind up on a blank screen and sometimes this happens when things are ok and a quick save as will do the job, instead of a rar however i get a nice "blank.gif" instead lol.

So yeah theres a problem somewhere, i figured it might be related to the downloads section going offline or the recent cable debacle.

Any ideas guys?

mickydibble
8th October, 2009, 10:37 AM
DEAR GOD ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING!

My post count is more than adequate in this case however :p

Ive been trying to get my grubby mitts on the commando 11 firmware for the dbox2 and the machine says NO!

Browsers tested Firefox (primary) Safari, Opera, Chrome and IE
Some of them have script blockers on em although ive even disabled all of those.

When i click the link i wind up on a blank screen and sometimes this happens when things are ok and a quick save as will do the job, instead of a rar however i get a nice "blank.gif" instead lol.

So yeah theres a problem somewhere, i figured it might be related to the downloads section going offline or the recent cable debacle.

Any ideas guys?

hi chroma,i have just dl com 11.3 again, just to check for you but no probs here mate ,must be something else...micky:)..

Devilfish
8th October, 2009, 04:50 PM
Do you have a link to the thread so that I can check it out please?

Remember...some attachments were lost during a previous server issue so it might need to be reuploaded.