PDA

View Full Version : Ipone 3g problems

rex89
8th October, 2009, 07:51 AM
hello, I put my iphone 3g to 3.0 while in 2.2.8, my wifi stopped working and my sim card is not recognized, but affine can use my wifi I upgraded in 3.1 but my wifi does not work, and my baseband is 05.11.07 or order with the DONWGRADE fuzzyband must have the wifi how?? :hello:
Ps / before these two update my wifi worked well.

Rubwens
21st October, 2009, 11:56 PM
Man,try to release(restore) the firmware to 3.0(downgrade from 3.1,if you have 3.1),with iTunes 9.0,and you can jaibreak your iPhone+unlock....wifi and sim works fine(to unlock,you must have bootloader version 5.08; if you have 5.09,just a jailbroken is possible,now)....

dell_xps
22nd October, 2009, 12:46 AM
hello, I put my iphone 3g to 3.0 while in 2.2.8, my wifi stopped working and my sim card is not recognized, but affine can use my wifi I upgraded in 3.1 but my wifi does not work, and my baseband is 05.11.07 or order with the DONWGRADE fuzzyband must have the wifi how?? :hello:
Ps / before these two update my wifi worked well.

You cannot unlock your Iphone now m8, as you point out you have the latest modem firmware installed, fuzzy band will not be able to roll back the modem firmware I'm afraid.
Use Blackrain to jailbreak, or grab custom firmware.
Get an o2 sim until someone brings out a hack to unlock it.
HTH

EDIT Didnt realise it was a 3G, download fuzzy band see what BB you are running think if it's 5.08 your in luck you can downgrade.