PDA

View Full Version : Lamda and cat removal Simos 7.1

ecufix
10th May, 2017, 11:29 AM
Please can you remove lambda and cat from the attached dump from 29f400,thanks,regards

bobolin4o
10th May, 2017, 02:29 PM
I can only remove the DTCs, with P0000 and no MIL as result...
If you want that kind of solution - write here which DTCs you want to be gone.
Regards!

eepromdom
18th May, 2017, 06:34 PM
Hi ... I'm Dominic. Ecufix son. I asked him to upload the file for me to see if you can dt c off for us. Here's the p codes you requested.. P0030 o2 sensor heater control. And P0130 o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 circuit malfunction. The cat has been removed already... Thanks in advance..

bobolin4o
19th May, 2017, 06:29 AM
First of all... B1S1 is wideband lambda sensor and it is a pre-cat sensor.
It is nothing to do with catalisator. It is very important for calculating of the AFR!
You must change... because without the sensor the ECU can't make adaptation of the mixture!

Here is the file with B1S2 (which is relative with the CAT system) DTCs off. You must unplug it!
The checksum is ok.
Regards!

eepromdom
17th February, 2018, 12:36 PM
It is nothing to do with catalisator. It is very important for calculating of the AFR!
You must change... because without the sensor the ECU can't make adaptation of the mixture!

Here is the file with B1S2 (which is relative with the CAT system) DTCs off. You must unplug it!
The checksum is ok.
Regards!Thanks so much bobolin40. I was locked out of the d.k forum for a few months. Password wouldn't reset... Couldn't reregister and start over. Very frustrating. Finally got tapatalk on android and got old saved passwords. I think someone messed with my account cos now all my guys I followed( incl you ) I'm back to zero. No stress. Just glad to finally be back on the forum. So I'm replying super late but pls forgive the delay. I did exactly what you said and the first sensor is now new and calculating afr. Your file works well. How do I give rep on tapatalk? I used to be able to do that in the site. But tapatalk only has this heart ikon? Ill edit my profile now that I'm back in... Maybe then change password and delete tapatalk and use my laptop again. Thanks again. God bless you bro..

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

eepromdom
17th February, 2018, 01:44 PM

The checksum is ok.
Regards!Pass for rar file? If you still have it?

eepromdom
18th February, 2018, 09:02 PM

The checksum is ok.
Regards!Nevermind bro.... Found the pass....thanks.

saabermen
23rd August, 2021, 03:56 PM
hi
give me the password please