PDA

View Full Version : sid 803 files with and without fap

ivanrojo
12th May, 2017, 08:52 PM
Hi all, i have to delete a fap on a sid 803 from a peugeot 407 2.0 hdi, I know there are softwares from this car with and without fap from stock, does someone know if is it possible to write a file from a sid803 (same model 407 2.0 hdi 136) with out fap on a ecu with fap file?

BR.

morgano
13th May, 2017, 01:15 AM
No need, it is quite easy dpf off that car from its own file.

ivanrojo
13th May, 2017, 03:54 AM
Hi i have just read this ecu with ktag, and i have a problem, my mpc file size is 449kb (looking other files arraund forum they are 452), my problem is my winols does not correct the checksum, but it does on the files downloaded from forum.

does someone know the problem?

Morgano i am working on anual solution for this ecu, maybe is it better to work with a lecture from obd (maybe that way winols will correct checksum correctly)

ivanrojo
13th May, 2017, 04:00 AM
Btw ecu number: 5ws40167f-t

And read files with ktag, this is my first bdm and i know that?s something very usual arround here it could sound a bit stupid but i can not avoid to be a little proud about me self :chuncky:.
BR.

ivanrojo
13th May, 2017, 07:16 PM
I have a problem with this eceu, i flashed the modified flile, car sstart and run ok but i have some dtc and when i try to delete them i can?t diagnosis tool says imposible to delete.

dtc are:

comunication fault with bsi
reactivation ecu remote form
unkown dtc.
http://i66.tinypic.com/1zbf9tw.jpg
what could happend?

morgano
13th May, 2017, 09:23 PM
With original file those faults are present?

teamtuner
13th May, 2017, 09:41 PM
I have a problem with this eceu, i flashed the modified flile, car sstart and run ok but i have some dtc and when i try to delete them i can?t diagnosis tool says imposible to delete.

dtc are:

comunication fault with bsi
reactivation ecu remote form
unkown dtc.
http://i66.tinypic.com/1zbf9tw.jpg
what could happend?
mate
please use dedicated tool for peugeot to make a real diagnose...diagbox or Peugeot planet can help you more
P1693 is Turbo Charge Control Circuit Malfunction
see better here
http://obdii.pro/en/code/P1693

ivanrojo
13th May, 2017, 10:44 PM
Hi Morgano i didn?t know yet i bring the ecu to my house tomorrow will try with original file again.

ivanrojo
13th May, 2017, 10:53 PM
mate
please use dedicated tool for peugeot to make a real diagnose...diagbox or Peugeot planet can help you more
P1693 is Turbo Charge Control Circuit Malfunction
see better here
http://obdii.pro/en/code/P1693

Yes I need a lexia or other sdedicated tool, but right know I only have vcds and autocom.

macako6
13th May, 2017, 11:43 PM
If you have used Chinese Ktag then this problem is inescapable (Chinese KTAG some ECU is not working CK certainly not working on SID803A), now you need the original diagnosis Peugeot or Citroen and online coding would solve the problem (first need to encode BSI, then it needs to encode ECU finally to pair two (online). or the other option is to take out the BSI and ECU and work table.

ivanrojo
14th May, 2017, 11:48 AM
And flashing again the original file would solve the probelm?
Could someone correct checksum for me? car start and run with this file, if cheksum were not good car doesn?t start up am i right?

macako6
14th May, 2017, 12:42 PM
And flashing again the original file would solve the probelm?
Could someone correct checksum for me? car start and run with this file, if cheksum were not good car doesn?t start up am i right?

certainly will not help you if you restore the original file. Now a problem BSI

ivanrojo
14th May, 2017, 01:54 PM
ok, so how can i solved the problem? i don't have diagbox genuine, i have de ecu on bench and can get the bsi on bench too

ivanrojo
14th May, 2017, 03:33 PM
I hav just test it with original file, some problem plus fap fault code again...

So fap off should be ok, problem is on bsi as macako said.

ivanrojo
30th May, 2017, 05:45 PM
Hi all, at the end i damaged old ecu, so i gad to buy a new one, some sw and hw, I cloned the ecu, flash and eprom for old ecu and mpc from a virutal read (same sw and hw). Car doesn?t start and is not able to comunicate with diagnosis tool.

Does someone know if problem could be for using flash and mpc file from diferents ecus?