PDA

View Full Version : MPPS V16 problem

Cotulla
13th May, 2017, 10:18 PM
Hello,

I havea problem with MPPS V16, I had it running for like a month on my Windows 10 PC, I know I had to do something to get it to launch without errors. But now my PC killed itself with automatic Windows Updates. Now I can't get it to work anymore. Tried Compatibility mode and everything. Sometimes I get Access denied. Other times Application already running. (Can't even stop the task in task manager). Tried MPPS V16 without Launcher too but the mouse just gets stuck and when I get it unstuck it just says Application already running. Tried it with Windows 7(fresh install) too but there it said MPPS stopped working.

The cable wokred before flawlessly, just can't get it to run anymore, can somebody help me?

makii
14th May, 2017, 12:33 PM
did you try run program like The Admin ???

Cotulla
14th May, 2017, 01:16 PM
Yes it didn't help

makii
14th May, 2017, 01:39 PM
Yes it didn't help
32 or 64 bit Win 7 ? On 32 bit always work fine. Try run this mpps on 32 bit Win 7 and run like an admin. If stil will not working it can by hardware problem in cable

Cotulla
14th May, 2017, 03:54 PM
Tried both now, always the same, application already running or access denied, which MPPS Version are you running, can you send it to me please?