PDA

View Full Version : computing data HELP!!!!

Everythiinng
15th May, 2017, 06:17 PM
Hi all,

I have mercedes a164 A class 2006, it had two keys working fine all ok, He wanted a new key, Went to car with VVDI MB tried to read car with IR for password calculation and it said that KEYS are not synced with EIS or eis is not ok.
Then i went back read the NEC v57 from original key and after i read its password it said that if the original key should not work put it in ignition several times until it works, I go to car and when i put key inside it said Computing Data, then i did put and remove more than 30 times but still nothing. I go make new key same thing, Computing Data.
Now he has one working key and 2 COMPUTING Data keys, which wont work. Tomorrow he will come again and ive been reading some threads around the internet that u have to keep the key more than 1 hour to fix, tomorrow i will try that and if it doesnt work im in deep trouble.

Please anyone help because the customer is mad :c

mercis
15th May, 2017, 06:35 PM
maybe pw forgotten?

dmp
16th May, 2017, 12:08 AM
renew the key with nec off the board

program it as the same key via IR

might have to insert it and remove it a few times but should sync up if not work right away

done

Everythiinng
16th May, 2017, 09:48 AM
I took the NEC off board and now what? Do i renew the key how? The original key is v57. Please just some step by step info.

When i try to make NEW key for this car i have the pass and the hashes its the same thing, computing data.

Gavra
16th May, 2017, 11:40 AM
Put NEC into adapter, erase, read to make sure it's 21 DF before you start programming. Program with calculation for V57, put key into EIS ,connect charger and wait couple of hours. Eventually you can decide to buy proper tool for Mercedes and avoid situations like this.