PDA

View Full Version : ktag clone firmware

schatte03
18th May, 2017, 11:01 PM
I have accidentally locked my ktag clone fw 6.070 I am currently waiting on a new nxp chip and jlink but am in need of my ktag asap. im in the u.s. and shipment from anywhere i bought from was set to deliver between June 17th and July 14th. i have read various fixes but mostly all i see is stuff for the kess. if anyone knows of any way to flash this nxp chip for the mean time until I can get the proper tools please advise me.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help

ecutuner
20th May, 2017, 03:56 PM
Try to erase NXP... if you cannot erase its CRP3 - then the most practical way is to desolder Chip and replace with new one!

schatte03
1st June, 2017, 04:50 PM
I have tried to erase the nxp but have not been successful i do not have my jtag yet and it is a CRP2. Something I am missing when doing the steps I have found once everything is soldered to the board I am having trouble using the flash magic. Do I have to use a UART or can i just solder the TX & RX wiring from a regular USB cable? Ive used a regular USB and was unsure if this was the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ecutuner
1st June, 2017, 09:41 PM
What do you mean with this: "can I just solder the TX & RX wiring from a regular USB cable?"
I hope you didn't connect the USB-Data-Lines directly - you can damage your PC and your Tool and this won't work!
You have to use of course a USB-Serial-Interface (USB-TTL will do fine!)

tango
2nd June, 2017, 12:11 PM
what you mean locked??????

if fw is still 6.070 then its not bad
new sdcard and either redo the update or new sdcard and working cfg file
job done

aidas190
15th June, 2017, 10:11 PM
hello.what you mean?

lucaslacerda
2nd December, 2017, 04:19 PM
hello.what you mean?Hi friend... You have switched nxp? Have your Ktag work again?

Enviado de meu SM-G920I usando Tapatalk