PDA

View Full Version : Skoda Octavia CAYC year 2011 EGR off needed

Jashmine1983
21st May, 2017, 06:17 PM
Hi to all!
Can somebody help me only with EGR off (I don't need DPF off) on this CAYC engine, with DSG automatic transmission, from Skoda OCtavia year 2011?
Thanks!

aem
21st May, 2017, 06:39 PM
do not make egr without dpf....in a short time dpf is clogged on this engine

banabana
21st May, 2017, 06:46 PM
yuor file goo

pike
21st May, 2017, 07:04 PM
do not make egr without dpf....in a short time dpf is clogged on this engine

Hi,
There is no need to off the particulate filter. EGR off file perfectly solves the problem.

aem
21st May, 2017, 07:09 PM
yes but it will be clogged in a short time bacause all gases go to exhaust .....this is the big problem on 1.6 tdi vag cars......

Jashmine1983
21st May, 2017, 08:08 PM
I've tested on this car EGR and DPF off without psychically removing the DPF....after a month the car has lost power.
Now I just wanted the EGR off because the DPF system functioned well before deactivation. So can someone provide a tested solution for EGR off on this car...with checksum?
Thanks!

banabana
21st May, 2017, 08:15 PM
I've tested on this car EGR and DPF off without psychically removing the DPF....after a month the car has lost power.
Now I just wanted the EGR off because the DPF system functioned well before deactivation. So can someone provide a tested solution for EGR off on this car...with checksum?
Thanks!
this tested solution you can check

aem
21st May, 2017, 08:25 PM
your dpf is clogged....100%

Mario3
21st May, 2017, 08:35 PM
There is no 100% egr off only solution for this. Its because the calculated soot percentage in the dpf will go up very fast for some reason and it starts the regeneration process. So wich ever comes to the boundary point of full (calculated soot or measured soot content) the regeneration process will start. So its not a matter of the dpf will get clogged, but the problem is that the car will make regeneration very ofthen for no reason.

I tested it several times with several solutions, and the calculated soot will jump 2-3% when the engine is running in place on idle and you hit the throttle a feew times harder.

So only egr+dpf off will do the job.

Regards

Autotecno2006
21st May, 2017, 10:59 PM
aem & Mario3 are correct, Doing EGR alone will fill dpf causing Turbo Impeller to start to cut into housing, then TROUBLE. Dpf & egr off is the way !

Regards P

Jashmine1983
22nd May, 2017, 04:24 AM
aem & Mario3 are correct, Doing EGR alone will fill dpf causing Turbo Impeller to start to cut into housing, then TROUBLE. Dpf & egr off is the way !

Regards P

The filter must be cuted off physically?

sida
22nd May, 2017, 06:36 AM
yes, must be

smirnoff_rules
22nd May, 2017, 07:01 AM
think main problem might be if tuner uses software to delete egr and not manual solution , l have done taxi's and there doing 1000 miles a week and there ok still

mihaiservice
22nd May, 2017, 07:12 AM
Hi
For all kind of edc17cp14 or cp20 can be done egr off w/o have any trouble with dpf !
Just reverse spi bridge from egr,set new maps for egr actuation related to regeneration,set new account for egr in throttle valve maps and egr valve will be history !