PDA

View Full Version : plasma HD READY and DM800 (clone) : problem??

unlocked
9th October, 2009, 03:27 PM
Hello,

Sorry to ask that again (the first time it was in another thread).
So I have received my clone DM800 DVB C (BL72); very satisfied, no taxes, 3 days by DHL... Everything working well on it (i changed the Gemini image to a Nabilo one).
Only 2 problems, one not important : very noisy fan!! I will deconnect it. But the other problem is very disturbing - maybe you can help me :
I have to TV Sets : a new full HD 23" LCD Samsung (2370) in the bedroom , and an "old" HD Ready plasma LG 42 PX4R in the livingroom. The image is perfect on the LCD, but I can not display correctly on the plasma others resolutions than 520 (image is flashing, it's very very bad) ! I tried in 50 and 60 Hz, nothing changes... :( This happends with all images (Pli, Nabilo, Gemini) so I'm very dissapointed.
I tried to update the last drivers ss75 released few days ago (they are talking about fixing stuttering video with enabled deinterlacer (i.e. N24 ticker) )using the method "DM_800_clone_full_pack_anti_tuner_fail_+cardreader" , but it didn't work. I tried using DVI-PC display (with and adapter DVI-VGA) on the input RGB VGA of the plasma : no image at all.. :(
Should I use a Scart - YUV to obtain at least 720?
Is there somebody else in the same situation or who found a solution?

Thank you for your help and please forgive my bad english !
Alex:damnmate:

ramky
12th October, 2009, 09:42 AM
1.you can change the poor fan,(buy a good fan)

2.DVI-PC output is not good,

good at DVI/Scart - YUV

some TV not support 720p at 60HZ