26th May, 2017, 09:59 AM
Hello!

I try to modify the mileage on Audi R8 2011 4.2 with manual gearbox

The tool I used: FVDI clone (AVDI)

Now the dashboard is dead. And the car don't start

The error message is: The DSG has no mielage data

But there is no DSG in this car

Please help me, what can I do?

Is it possible to repair via odb, with another tool? Or if I remove the cluster?

Thanks for any help!!

salkapone
26th May, 2017, 10:06 AM
try one more time with fvdi,,,,or try with another tool make corection ,maybe fix !!!

rendezo
26th May, 2017, 10:27 AM
try one more time with fvdi,,,,or try with another tool make corection ,maybe fix !!!

Thanks for the reply!

Already tried. But the message is :unkown software version 00:00:00 , try with dump tool.

I dont have any dump.. :(

exe123
26th May, 2017, 11:36 AM
You need to read flash from dash via Jtag (xprog-m) or find somebody with a professional device like dp4, enigma who can repair it via OBD.

rendezo
26th May, 2017, 01:02 PM
You need to read flash from dash via Jtag (xprog-m) or find somebody with a professional device like dp4, enigma who can repair it via OBD.

Thank You. If anybody from Hungary has dp4 or enigma please help me!

I have an x-prog, if I read it out, can you help me?

Thank You

azepako
26th May, 2017, 01:13 PM
Put the original dash file back in it.

rendezo
26th May, 2017, 01:16 PM
I dont have it :(

exe123
26th May, 2017, 01:28 PM
You need to read micronas CDC3217. AVDI damaged flash data. You need to repair your file. If you write different dumps you will damage immo data and get more serious problem!

rendezo
26th May, 2017, 01:35 PM
You need to read micronas CDC3217. AVDI damaged flash data. You need to repair your file. If you write different dumps you will damage immo data and get more serious problem!

All right! Thank You very much! Can You help me too repair the flash?

exe123
26th May, 2017, 01:40 PM
yes, upload dump. several people here can fix it.

rendezo
26th May, 2017, 01:47 PM
Thank You for the help everybody!

I try with Digipro 3 and it is now everything is works fine!
I dont know how, but it works.

salkapone
26th May, 2017, 03:12 PM
you see !! :tears_of_joy::2in1:

rendezo
28th May, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hello!

I was thinking a lot about what is happened. I dont want to expreience such as situation again. That was horrible:)
I'd like to buy an professional tool.

May I ask for the community to help me to choose one?

Diagprog 4?

Is there an professional tool to mileage correction and airbag reset at the same time?

Really thank you for the help!!
I was thinking a lot about this weekend. I do not want to experience the situation again. I want to buy a professional item

lush29
28th May, 2017, 08:34 PM
Hello!

I was thinking a lot about what is happened. I dont want to expreience such as situation again. That was horrible:)
I'd like to buy an professional tool.

May I ask for the community to help me to choose one?

Diagprog 4?

Is there an professional tool to mileage correction and airbag reset at the same time?

Really thank you for the help!!
I was thinking a lot about this weekend. I do not want to experience the situation again. I want to buy a professional item

Will find alot of info of good tools on DK non of them are perfect, but let me tell you this you had big but big courage to try fvdi on that car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amigokola
28th May, 2017, 09:44 PM
Not AVDI. FVDI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rendezo
28th May, 2017, 10:15 PM
Will find alot of info of good tools on DK non of them are perfect, but let me tell you this you had big but big courage to try fvdi on that car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats why I want to buy an pro. stuff.

Diagprog4 is 10.000 Euro . Is it worth it?

Or Enigma.. I don't know