PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking / Keys DM800

bangus
9th October, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hi.

Forgive me if this sounds dumb.
I've had a lot of fun over the last couple of weeks with a DM800, almost at one stage chucking it in the bin, but it now seems to work nicely (with exception of the remote which is useless).
For now I've attached it up to the basic sky dish and installed best part of 1200 channels, but only about 20 of any good.

Can anyone advise how to go about getting Keys, or any other method to view any of the other channels? I've seen another thread about this but cannot connect until I post my first message.

In a month I aim to get a motorised dish but for now I see no advantage over my free box from Virgin which I get with my broadband and phone.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers.:rock:

dowlinr
9th October, 2009, 10:22 PM
Google card sharing which will allow you to get the most out of your box. The only good package left on keys is DigiTV on 1 west.

I believe someone added a key downloader somewhere in this forum. All you need is that and a softcam.

Failing that, get a cable tuner for it and plug it into your virgin feed ;)

thered2
9th October, 2009, 11:05 PM
as dowlinr says digitv is open with keys and has some decent stuff on movies 3pm saturday footty and a bit of hardcore ~~~~ if you fancy it just point your dish at 0.8w and get some keys if you use nabilo image for instance you can download the keys straight to the box via the remote control

a motor and joining a c/s ring are recommended to make the most of a sat box but is not to be discussed on this forum as advised already m8 try google

failing that get a cable tuner if you r unhappy with what you have but satellite is definately the way to go for me anyways