PDA

View Full Version : Rofar 3000 SW

PremierD
10th October, 2009, 11:29 AM
I'll put it in the correct section...
Any of our Illustrios members have or can unlock Rosfars laest software for R250s/R260s...Look like a dongle may be required... Or an In and out code...(and yep they are clones)...But they work with the older software supplied...3800 euros..300$..its a no brainer....Even if they only work once .. the are paid...
Loads of thanks in advance of course..

http://rapidshare.com/files/291139846/disk1.zip.html

sixpack
10th October, 2009, 11:38 AM
link is dead allready

milanoffracing
10th October, 2009, 01:14 PM
link is dead allready

Here is the archive

PremierD
14th October, 2009, 03:07 PM
Here is the archive...

Nobody any Ideas...????

milanoffracing
14th October, 2009, 05:57 PM

Nobody any Ideas...????

For now, no

scooby99
15th October, 2009, 07:21 PM
hello there someone gave me a cloned rosfar the other day i'll upload the software i got with it tomorrow

cheers

scooby99

scooby99
16th October, 2009, 11:46 AM
here you go ROSFAR 3000 sw hope this helps you

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/293718775/rosfar.rar.html)

cheers

scooby99

PremierD
16th October, 2009, 01:02 PM
Thank-you mate ..but that is the same SW that came with mine ..7.2....I downloaded the latest version ..9.6 i think from Rosfars site...(mistake ) when I installed it ,it looked great Options to read and save dump.. lovely... But it overwrote 7.2... Which was fine if it worked ..On Examining it closer ..looks like it was looking for a dongle ..in and out code ... (obviously a Plant by Rosfar to get you to fcuk your copied software up ...)And it must write to the registry ..cos you cannot intall it a second time ..goes through the motions ... but launches ..version 7.2...even after you've uninstalled it ...Maybe some one will crack the new version ... I live in hope...thnak-you again mate...

scooby99
17th October, 2009, 05:15 PM
hello

have you got the same cloned rosfar that i have ? but when you update the software it looks for a dongle in the rosfar machine then has a server check to see if it's an original

cheers

scooby99

PremierD
17th October, 2009, 05:24 PM
hello

have you got the same cloned rosfar that i have ? but when you update the software it looks for a dongle in the rosfar machine then has a server check to see if it's an original

cheers

scooby99...

Looks like it mate.... Don't update software... Use the one they sent you .. I have done four clusters in the past week... All worked...(a bit of ~~~~ing about with the last one ) but they all changed... Made a monkey.. with an outlay of 90$.. Don't care now if it spontainiously ignites...

I got the CAS3 programmer as well.. Having a few probs with it..(sods law eh!)..but will persivere with it ...

motorsport
18th October, 2009, 12:13 PM

Looks like it mate.... Don't update software... Use the one they sent you .. I have done four clusters in the past week... All worked...(a bit of ~~~~ing about with the last one ) but they all changed... Made a monkey.. with an outlay of 90$.. Don't care now if it spontainiously ignites...

I got the CAS3 programmer as well.. Having a few probs with it..(sods law eh!)..but will persivere with it ...
hi friend witch factory have you buy your cas3 programer and work well 9S12X??? because i listen dont work ?