PDA

View Full Version : giving a reward to someone to help me

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 05:24 PM
if somebody could please walk me through step by step on msn how to put roms and keys on a breambox 600 and get it up working again i will send them a reward, please pm me if you can help
chris.

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 05:28 PM
have u got it connected to the router or r u using a null cable ? r u using vista ?
answer these m8 and then we know where your at

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 05:33 PM
thanks 4 getting back to me, i'm probably actually at a stage closer than u think, ive asked many people to help but they just post sticky threads and i cant do it, i had help last time on msn and i did it in a matter of 15 mins, ive got it plugged in a router, and i'm using xp, i'm at the stage of flashing the box, i'm going to flash it in about 10 mins with the pli image jade 3 and then i'll be ready to transfer the files over with flash fxp, the problem is is i dont know where the files go and i dont have the files, just gonna have a cig and i'll reply to your message, cheers in advance
chris.

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 05:35 PM
thanks 4 getting back to me, i'm probably actually at a stage closer than u think, ive asked many people to help but they just post sticky threads and i cant do it, i had help last time on msn and i did it in a matter of 15 mins, ive got it plugged in a router, and i'm using xp, i'm at the stage of flashing the box, i'm going to flash it in about 10 mins with the pli image jade 3 and then i'll be ready to transfer the files over with flash fxp, the problem is is i dont know where the files go and i dont have the files, just gonna have a cig and i'll reply to your message, cheers in advance
chris.

u go to var>scce m8 and insert the extra files in there

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 05:41 PM
first off before that mate......... i need to install the new menu so i can install evocam on my box, second i dont have the files, could you send them to me and also could i talk 2 you over msn, it would be alot easier, thanks
chris

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 05:50 PM
sorry dont do msn , know one would learn anything from being on there talking one to one m8

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 05:56 PM
ok mate no worreys, thanks for the rom files, do i put all the files in the ssce folder? i noticed that the are cam files do i put them in also?, i have evocamd (2.17b) installed so where do i go from here? have you got a cables.xml file also ?

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 05:57 PM
put the lot in there m8

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 06:00 PM
ok i have done that mate, can you send me a cables.xml file now please?

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 06:01 PM
they not going to work as u will be in a different area to be , u will have to scann m8

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 06:04 PM
dont i need a cables.xml file to do a bruteforce scan because when i secect scan sattellites and transponders all it comes up with is......... all (SR6900) and all (sr6875)

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 06:07 PM
just scan it m8 it will take about 20 min on brute

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 06:10 PM
I CANT BECAUSE THERE ISNT AN OPTION FOR BRUTEFORCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chriscross9
10th October, 2009, 06:19 PM
ok i have put my own cablkes.xml file in now, it says bruteforce for uk, its scanning now, after this dont you need to set the paramaters of the cam file or summet ?

satman
10th October, 2009, 07:51 PM
Cables.xml is generic for uk scan options guys,, but looks like he sorted that problem,

smirnoff_rules
10th October, 2009, 07:55 PM
Cables.xml is generic for uk scan options guys,, but looks like he sorted that problem,

lm glad l had mr dudes image then , l never had to install that to scan

st500
10th October, 2009, 08:04 PM
just the guide and files i need to try and get my dreambox up and running

satman
10th October, 2009, 08:05 PM
@smirnoff,, yup not too many uk images,,lots of images you need to add a uk cables.xml

pli, gemini, nabilosat blah blah

alvismah
10th October, 2009, 08:09 PM
can someone help me not??

gizmo.1484
10th October, 2009, 08:12 PM
can someone help me not??

What's the problem m8?

scruff1963
11th October, 2009, 09:24 AM
@smirnoff,, yup not too many uk images,,lots of images you need to add a uk cables.xml

pli, gemini, nabilosat blah blah

There is no need to add a cables.xml to any enigma image.
manual scan
frequency (your local frequency)
inv tick the box
symbol rate (your local netid)
network (tick the box)
green to scan
does it in less than 3 minutes with no cables.xml needed, bruteforce takes forever.

A current cvs image doesn't even allow scanning with cables.xml (enigma 2) unless you modify the code.

None of the mentioned images get all channels as they reject certain channels after scanning (live events etc).

We need an image made for the UK scene that caters specifically for us.

SatSearching
11th October, 2009, 05:01 PM
Or maybe try this cables.xml?

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Cables.xml (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/other/8/cables-xml-369/)

satman
11th October, 2009, 05:55 PM
There is no need to add a cables.xml to any enigma image.
manual scan
frequency (your local frequency)
inv tick the box
symbol rate (your local netid)
network (tick the box)
green to scan
does it in less than 3 minutes with no cables.xml needed, bruteforce takes forever.

A current cvs image doesn't even allow scanning with cables.xml (enigma 2) unless you modify the code.

None of the mentioned images get all channels as they reject certain channels after scanning (live events etc).

We need an image made for the UK scene that caters specifically for us.

Only 6952 has scan issue,, 6887 should scan in live events and most adult ok,,,
the issue is type.
tv=1 radio=2,, it is seeing the dam 6952 ones and some 6887 ones as type=5 data,, you can in theory find them in dbe and change this to type=1(tv) ;)

Donnie Darko
11th October, 2009, 05:56 PM
What's the problem m8?

Seems he wants keys for singapore providers?