PDA

View Full Version : Need SAI Removed in tune if possible.

BRMTDI
5th June, 2017, 04:43 PM
Had a tune recently made for me...stage 1

On 2003 VW Beetle 1.8T, AWV Engine Code.

I recently Performed https://www.urotuning.com/Basic-SAi-N249-PCV-EVAP-Delete-Kit-1-8T-p/sai_delete_1.8t.htm which gets rid of all the failing emissions equipment.

Only remaining Code is SAI, hoping to remove that..maybe someone can tell me if the tune looks ok also..

Thanks again.

Andrei2015
5th June, 2017, 05:37 PM
here is your SAI OFF file, I have checked only few maps regarding tuning and I don't like it, with a good file this car should run a peak of 1.2bar boost (you only run 0.9bar) and 0.7bar at redline(you run 0.5bar). I attach yout SAI off file and a pic of your ldrxn map so you can make an ideea how smooth this engine is running454693

BRMTDI
5th June, 2017, 06:57 PM
Andrei2015 Thank You so much...I only paid $30 to be part of tuning forum that tuned my file...I wonder if all he did was run map from AWP Engine which is 180HP.

My Engine AWV is same as AWP.....but factory only tuned for 150HP.

I Included some tunes for my Engine from NEFMOTO Forums, NEFMOTO some admins not so nice to get help.....they wont walk through anything...I am still learning.

I have VVDI2, MPPS v18 Euro Clone, bunch of other tools also, I do IMMO Mostly, tuning would like to learn mostly for personal cars, family and friends only....this beetle is my sisters car, fixed everything on it....anyway let me stop rambling.

These Are NEFMOTO Files I found....there not full tunes, just blocks I guess can be inserted or replaced in the tune...I downloaded tuner pro...not sure what you recommend.

Let me know what you think of these files.